Manhattan Jewish Infestation

The memes are true. I'm in NYC for the first time, and there literally are Jews everywhere. When I'm out walking around, I see Semitic facial features in every direction I look.
Wtf? Why are there so many in Manhattan? Is it safe to drink the water if you're a goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Yid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres a lot of money there

In Manhattan? Bullshit, you saw niggers, tourists and faggots. Now if you would've said Bay Ridge or Staten island......

MANHATTAN IS FULL OF JEWS

BUT THIS GUY SHOULD REALIZE A LOT OF SHITALIANS LOOK JEWISH BUT ARENT

T. MANHATTANITE JEW

when I went to nyc I only saw infians and asians in manhattan. not many juden

DUBZ

Not op but im also in ny for first time and you still see plenty of jew in manhatten, ive only seen like 3 before in Canada but now ive been here it seems like ive seen thousands of the fuckers

THERES LIKE 2.5 MILLION IN THE NYC METRO AREA

DIGITS

We rule you now goyim

Theres also such a divide in niggers man desu. Most nigs here are so fucking nice and genuine, though I did see 2 niggresses chimp out yesterday and theres a fuck ton of them begging everywhere

There is more kikes in JewSA than in Israel, and all of them belong to the upper levels of society. There are literally no goyim among people who truly rules this country through finance control. And burgers accept it willingly, obedience to the higher caste of gods chosen is inherent in them.

Basically muslim invaders in slightly different costume

WITH LESS STREET RAPE TERRORISM AND RIOTING

OP here, literally dizzy from all of these Jews. For every genuinely White person I see, there are ten Semites and 5 Asians.

WELCOME TO THE MOST (((DIVERSE))) CITY IN AMERICA

I've worked for them. THey're the absolute worst kind of boss or Jew to work for in the world.

What i don't understand is how there are so many orthodox jews in New York, but they barely exist in any other place in the US like Commiefornia

NEW YORK WAS THE PORT OF ENTRY FOR MOST IMMIGRANT BOATS FROM EUROPE 100 YEARS AGO

Go see how many floors the Empire State Building and WTC really has. I think there are many dummy buildings in New York, with not that many real floors.

Jew York is for the Jews.
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,
Jews love Jew York,

>Jews love Jew York.

JEW YORK IS A CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR JEWS

ITS A SHITHOLE WITH GARBAGE IN THE STREETS RATS ROACHES AND HOMELESS JUNKY NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

ALSO THE WEATHER IS AWFUL AND EVERYTHING COSTS 100X MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

ITS AN OPEN AIR PRISON CAMP FOR JEWISH LEMMINGS AFRAID TO LIVE ELSEWHERE

So the jews that came after or the ones that spreaded from that port became unorthodox for some reason?
Most jews outside Jew York only wear kipah or nothing, not the full "chosen" appareil.

Isn't NYC the largest concentration of jews outside of Israel? Why is this a surprise

YOU KNOW THERE ARE AS MANY TERRONES HERE AS JEWS

Resist jews passively

Don't buy their shit

Don't give them money avoid them and their buisiness

Give jewish buisinesses low ratings on yelp and google

MOST OF THE ORIGINAL IMMIGRANT JEWS WERE ORTHODOX BUT ABANDONED IT WHEN THEY CAME TO AMERICA GENERAL OR THEIR KIDS ABANDONED IT

IN JEW POPULATED SLUMS LIKE BROOKLYN PEOPLE STAYED ORTHODOX BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PRESSURE TO ASSIMILATE

ORTHODOX ALSO HAD A RENNAISSANCE SINCE THE 70S OR SO DUE TO HIGH BIRTH RATES AND CHANGING ATTITUDES TOWARDS ASSIMILATION BUT BY THAT TIME MOST AMERICAN JEWS WHO DIDNT LIVE IN CERTAIN SPECIFIC ORTHODOX FRIENDLY AREAS WERE NON ORTHODOX

>IMPLYING NY JEWS ARE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS ANYMORE AND NOT LAWYERS OR BANKERS OR WHATEVER

MOST OF THOSE AREAS HAPPEN TO BE IN OR NEAR NEW YORK DUE TO IMMIGRANT JEWS IN GENERAL CONCENTRATING IN NEW YORK ORIGINALLY

Yiddish JEWrnal from Jew York

BUT SOME ORTHODOX LEFT NEW YORK FOR OTHER PLACES LIKE FLORIDA AND NOT 100% OF JEWS OR ORTHODOX WERE IN NEW YORK

>Give jewish buisinesses low ratings on yelp and google
Nah, fuck that...give them a 2.5 or a 3 out of 5. They scoff if you say they suck, but if you say they're average, they lose their fucking minds.

THEY STILL MAKE THEM en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Yid

YIDDISH USE IS VIGOROUS AMONG CHASIDIM BUT NOBODY ELSE UNDER 80

ITALIAN AMERICANS HAVE VIRTUALLY ALL FORGOTTEN ITALIAN OR SICILIAN BY NOW

Try Brooklyn next time. Why can't they learn how to drive or use the crosswalk?

GIVE GOLDMAN SACHS A BAD YELP REVIEW THATLL SHOW EM

DUP

BROOKLYN IS ALSO INFESTED

THE BRONX EXCEPT FOR RIVERDALE HAS FEW HEWS BUT THE TRADEOFF IS ITA SPICS AND NIGGERS

IN QUEENS JEWS TEND TO LIVE IN SPECIFIC NEIGHBORHOODS

Jesus Christ man, I could hear you shouting from another thread. Let go of that shift key.

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO BE HEARD IN THIS DEAF DEAF WORLD

wtf i love NYC now
Can we just build a wall around it?

THERES ALREADY A SEA AROUND MOST OF IT

BUT EVERYONE EXCEPT NIGGERS CAN SWIM
AND YOU HAVE MANY BRIDGES

ASK DONALD TRUMP TO BUILD IT AFTER THE MEXICAN WALL

OR JUST FIRE DI BLASIO THE NEXT GUY MIGHT DO IT

BUT PLEASE FIRE DI BLASIO

I HATE DI BLASIO AS WELL

WE SHOULD GRAB A BAGEL TOGETHER SOMETIME

YES WE SHOULD

EMAIL ME [email protected] (ITS MY Sup Forums EMAIL) WE CAN MEET UP

I AM UPPER EAST SIDE HBU

DI BLASIO TURNED MY COZY UES BLOCK INTO A NONSTOP CONSTRUCTION ZONE FULL OF GARBAGE NOT TO MENTION HES A SHITLIB

HE NEEDS TO GO

I WAS BEING NICE, SORRY I HAVEN'T LIVED IN NYC IN YEARS
YOU SEEM LIKE A GREAT DUDE THOUGH

THANKS YOU TOO

IF YOURE EVER HERE IN SHLOMOGADISHU LOOK ME UP

I POST AS GENRIKH IN ALLCAPS MOSTLY ON Sup Forums

HOPEFULLY BY THE TIME YOU GET HERE WELL HAVE A REAL MAYOR

I LOOK FORWARD TO THAT DAY

ME TOO LAD

IF I MAY ASK BTW WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW?

their HQ is in NYC, there are making plans on how to enslave the goyim