This is what happens when you Sup Forums in real life

This is what happens when you Sup Forums in real life

Pol doesn't kill, it is a board of peace.

NOOOOOOOOOO

I don't see anything about him calling them poo in loos and showing them a pic of a toilet

Hate crime is a non sequitur

POO IN RL

more like Sup Forums

We don't want to kill Pajeets, we simply want to point out they have DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

sad, he should've killed more poos

More like stormer. HWNDU is Sup Forums IRL

#notallwhites
it is unfortunate that whites will get the bad end of the stick due to the actions of a crazy person. dont hate, look forward and work together to solve the problems we have infront of us

they can't arrest us all user

They can if you go on a killing spree one by one.

all this stuff I hear about is crazy. The EGS shooter was the final nail in the coffin. I am convinced America and Americans are the worst humanity has to offer. Fucked up at so many levels. They hate themselves, they hate the rest of the world. Their self hatred led to the spread of degeneracy, muh women rights, 1965 immigration act. And now they hate the people that they themselves let in. Fuck you america, hope your nukes blow up in your own goddamn country. Take the jews with you. The rest of the world can take on Muslims if only they weren't scared of you and your powerful propaganda machines (MSM/UN).

Pol is the fucking memetic warfare division of the political side that causes the most butthurt.

Don't fucking confuse that with an ideology.

Take that back!

Sup Forums doesn't hate indians we just want them to use toilets.

I am talking about Americans in general. Sup Forums is a result of the stupidity of your forefathers stupidity.

and have a courtesy flush.

>non sequitur
how the fuck are you justifying this

It doesn't follow, it's nonsense. Hate crime is bullshit