Why do the "nerdy" protagonist of TV shows and movies always end up with the Asian?

Why do the "nerdy" protagonist of TV shows and movies always end up with the Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Asian women are for betas.

Runner-up prize

Nerds tend to naturally attract other nerds regardless of race

Can't think of any other show where this happens

The "nerdy" characters are more likely to have yellow fever.

Oh no please don't give me all these women chad, I want those disgusting sheboons

And She's not even Chuckies mom and wasn't even in the original show. 0/10 low quality meme op.

They have shit genetics and tend to end up with betas

>Gook faces
>Manlet kids
>Insectoid thinking

this. asian men are literally gamma, so when an asian woman meets a beta american she sees him as a chad. feels good desu
t. someone who got a japanese gf a long time ago

>no white girls want the nerdy white man
>no smart rich asians want the ugly chinese lady

They are the rejects of their race. Who cares.
It's funny now nobody wants to care about these people until they are taken.

This. You can always tell when someone on this site or elsewhere is a beta faggot if they mention finding gook women attractive.

>t. faggot

>implying most people on here aren't betas
bro do you honestly think Sup Forums is filled with alpha males? or even this site?

>le Sup Forums is actually /r9k/ meme
Go back to tumblr/r*ddit/whatever meme site teenagers go on.

did i say it was r9k? no. r9k is literally gamma shit.

sorry faggot, you're wrong and probably from r eddit. go back there to where you belong

Here we go with daily racemixing WMAF thread....

>you're probably from r eddit
And yet you are the one using r*ddit spacing, posting a picture of Tucker "the_d loves me" Carlson

You're god damn right here we go

Like this pathetic excuse for a man, for example. His beta nature means he is literally not capable of having standards. He has been conditioned by life experience to be of the mentality that he has no choice but to take whatever he can get.

>one new paragraph is r eddit spacing
dude seriously kill yourself. I've been here a long fucking time and your shitty attitude is cancer tier. honestly you probably haven't gotten your shit kicked in yet if you have that much of an attitude still. don't worry just use it next time you venture out into reality and remember this post when you get punched in the face

Look at this stupid redditor projecting his whole fucking life

Many scriptwriters are Jews, and the nebbish "nerdy" characters are almost always a stand-in for the writer. Jewish men are always going for Chinese women, so it's just art imitating life.

>one sentence required an entire paragraph
it was reddit spacing kys

Please go back to /r/hapas where you belong.

I remember that in KND cartoon, Australian guy (number 4) end up with Japanese girl (number 3). symbolic isn't it?

name five shows that fit this
I'll wait

stranger things the nerdy teacher

>lowcaps-posting
>pretending he could take anyone in a fight
This is how I know you're not from around these parts.

I would bet money that most Redditors are in WMAF relationships. They seem like the type, like the kike from Facebook, to need to settle for a gook wife. I wish you Yellow Fever fags would take a step back and notice that the white men who get in relationships with these panfaced chinks are literally always the most socially-awkward, ugly-looking dweebs around. Really says a lot about the value of gook women.

so you tried to get an asian and failed im guessing
don't worry you can have a white ham beast or pavement ape

that's not what reddit spacing is neo fag,
>he doesn't know half the threads on here about fighting
that sounds like you. again, red dit is down the hall and to the left. trust me, faggots dont fit in well here, I only post when I see faggots like you people suddenly come in. lurk moar. and I hope you keep this shit online because I would love to slap you in your fat mouth

>space between reddit because he's too new to understand its not filtered
kys asap my friendo

I'm not actually sure if it's possible to fail to get an Asian girl. You don't even have to try.

Because the nerd is usually pretty intelligent, and wants to mate with another intelligent being

>implying it's not true

Well you must've managed it somehow delta faggot

>too new
>implying this is an old thing
the filter is new, but you would't know that unless you were new. thanks for proving my point now GTFO

what the fuck are you even talking about
go eat a pie or something

>slant-eyed potato nigger kids

I have a (((Mormon))) classmate who married a Filipino does that count?

What is the negress doing there?

>marrying American whores

The past four girls (all white) I've hung out with, all have been fine with getting dicked on the first date without a condom.

This would imply that I'd even need to lower myself to the standards of dating a chink to begin with. There's a reason why literally every man of every race on the planet goes after white women, save for the lowest-tier white betas like yourself who chase after flat gook ass.

Failing all her classes

tell the truth
you're a white woman or an asian guy aren't you

Show me another example

This.
I fuck them, but don't seriously date them.
Actually, I just fuck everyone.

>idk what you're talking about
further proving my point. get out neofag. this is not your home and I'm sure the more you post you'll find others like me telling you to fuck off

It's true. Go to any military base and look at the kind of guys that married women in Japan or Korea.

Finnish a best. But also highly accurate

this is my home, deal with it, I'm nested too deeply

Neither. But there's absolutely zero doubt in my mind that you're a white neckbeard, probably still watching anime, who has completely given up on the prospect of being with a white woman and has since settled for gooks. That's how it always happens. It's like how you know any white girl who brags about dating black guys is going to be a hambeast.

Chad plz go

Asian women are either completely heartless or have the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

They had one selling point...

>white neckbeard, probably still watching anime, who has completely given up on the prospect of being with a white woman
all wrong

Because stereotypical nerds have exceptional intelligence and smart people know that Asian woman are superior. Only a caveman could a conversation with a western white woman.

You say that, but of course you're lying.

Did you get medical screenings first?

I saw a scary documentary about HIV, and supposedly there's an HIV2 that's resistant to previous treatments, so it's basically a death sentence as regular HIV used to be.

Make me.

This is truth. Fucked over 30 Japanese bitches, a Korean, a Chinese, Laos, Filipino. Natives have issues and are sluts. Westernized are just sluts, and also sometimes feminist.

lol that photo is literally you getting thrown a paper ball from me and the next person who calls you out on bull shit. enjoy the stay but we'll keep picking on you

Are you hitting on me? Do I need to bust out some pics?

Why does the fat nerdy jew always get the uberhot women in movies?

>See also: seth rogan movies

>all this unintelligible cuck babble, some sort of acrobatic thinking
wew

>tfw too smart to get a proper white woman

Probably wish fulfillment for the nerds watching.

>tfw I ended up with the Asian

Do you think Chucky ever bleached his step sister?

Yes, Pretty much.

Not like he could do any better.

>20 yo is prime attractiveness

Pffffft

what a cringy pic it actually hurt my soul.

yup. When I see Beta-dudes with asian women, i just laugh as it confirms my suspicions of them being men of low value.

because they are smart ones(nerd).
only a retard would marry a whote women and expect to be happy

truth hurts right?

There's nothing wrong with pounding rice pussy, the problem is settling with them. Plenty of gorgeous gooks I've ran into, can't imagine a single one of them as the mother of my kids. They're insane.

I always wear a condom. The only issue is I might have gotten mouth herpes but it isn't typical of herpes. It was more like angular cheilitis with small pimples forming on the pores around my lips. Too scared to get tested desu. Point is American women are all whores with no ability to delay gratification. People who think it's wrong to fuck Asians forgot we are euro mutts to begin with.

no it's actually false.Asian women are the biggest sluts from all other women in the world and for them being loyal is giant meme,I live near the biggest Asian neighbourhood in my city so I know this.Plus I noticed that only really unattractive white men go for Asian women which is kinda funny.

Angelica likes him.

To be fair, the man in the show had a wife who died.

Fuck you my uncle did that.

> Be an American college student in STEM degree field
> Be surrounded by Asians/Indians
> Begin establishing relationships w/ Easterners
> Enjoy culture
> End up in STEM degree field (See this demographic repeated)

I dunno.. It's a different world man. Everyone on here complains about western degeneracy and the idiots in society ... If you found a qt. that isn't caught up in it and a circle of friends, would you go back? STEM degree fields are dominated by east asians. It's as simple as that. For the most part, people are laid back and passionate about what they do. They don't have time for degeneracy and idiocy. I'm not going to go out of my way trying to convert some normy I can't relate to because of ethnicity. If you match and you get along, you mach and you get along. This is why I find most of the bullshit on here to be insufferable... The more intelligent you are and your social circle, the less fucks are given about ethnicity. You measure people based on their intelligence, accomplishments, and social acumen. You don't want to be around ignorant people no matter if they are the same ethnicity as you.

Was he like most of the other betas that learned her language so she could be here for 40 years and still not be fluent in English?

>People who think it's wrong to fuck Asians forgot we are euro mutts to begin with.

Speak for yourself, faggot. And even if you are a "euromutt", at least you'd ultimately be white. Wouldn't be able to say the same about your hapa abomination children. Race-mixing is irresponsible because the kids generally end up mentally fucked up due to an inability to identify with a specific racial group.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf

Asian women (the right ones) have a respectable culture. A woman can't judge if a male is beta or not. The reason being is they are naturally below men. The most insufferable cunt in the world will declare the most alpha of alpha males a beta. Doesn't mean a dam thing because she's a woman and only does so in order to shit-test. When you grow older, have a blossoming career and your shit together, the last thing you want is some uppity cunt running her fucking mouth shit-testing you everyday. Aint nobody got time for that shit. No pussy on this planet is worth such fuckn idiocy. Smarter men have better things to do than to wrangle some dumb fuckn cunt on a daily basis to prove to her he's an alpha. Smarter men are too busy building things of the future.

No cunt has any ground to declare whether a man is an alpha or beta. Your first brainlet mistake is assuming there's any tier of women that (need) an alpha male. This isn't the stone age. The only weights I lift are finger curls for my .45.

Some sort of jungle Asian

maybe high IQ men are attracted to high IQ women