Maybe terrorism wouldn't happen if you guys weren't full of HATE, but instead be filled with LOVE

Maybe terrorism wouldn't happen if you guys weren't full of HATE, but instead be filled with LOVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they do love their fairy tales

I guess she didn't get the memo that Dr. Suess stories are fictional.

wat

well bullets would kill him

>literally lives in a fantasy world

>not understanding the sacred importance of storytelling

How many of the Whos did the Grinch stab?

oh I understand it. I just don't use children's stories as political arguments

Story probably would have played out a little different in "The Grinch who blew up the cheermeister parade and sodomized Cindy Lou Who"

I bet you also don't use Harry Potter novels to reference your political affiliation. Found the MUGGLE LMAO!!

guilty as charged

Right. But if the Grinch stole Christmas every week the Whos would get a bit pissed.

Liberals proving once again they think like children .

Terrorism is a meme.

oh by the way BASH THE FASH

Here's a story for you
youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg

Sensible chuckle

murdering people is worse than stealing christmas presents you stupid cunt

when you shun religion you get your moral guidance from children's movies

Some how we get blamed when the terrorist attack us..lol

again

>Maybe terrorism wouldn't happen if you guys weren't full of HATE, but instead be filled with LOVE.
In that case, don't you think you'd better start showing way more tolerance and acceptance of white supremacists?

no understanding what "fictional mean" and using JBP pic to give relevance to your non sense. Clean your room. faggot.

fuck the whos in whoville burn that motherfucker to the ground

First you're gonna have to trick Muslims into celebrating Christmas if you want to un-Grinch them.

wtf is heather's problem?

Just maybe someone should rape her, and see when she starts singing, if it stops the rapist.

His WW2-era work is interseting, very Sup Forums-tier

nostalgia overload desuuu
best part of the rallies

>If we just be nice to our peace-loving Muslim friends, they'll stop blowing us up any day now

Beautiful
she should go and hug a suicide bomber right now,go change him

Yeah, they should forgive Lord voldemord and show him love instead. Nigga was parentless in a fucking orphan and Harry "White Pride Worldwide” Potter killed him.