>crap language
>everyone is an alcoholic
>thieves everywhere

Why is Greece so bad pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> everyone is an alcoholic
Isn't alcoholism probably worse in the UK than in Greece?

>t paki

Tell me in which hot spot are you so i can come and stomp you

2/10

I dindu nuffin

I don't even want us to join the UN anymore but still fuck you kostas step off of our name

Extreme laziness.

Because there are no real Greeks anymore. The inhabitants of that country are just the turkroach rapebabies of the last thousand years.

Make more sense now?

>Macdonia

Fuck off with your meme country

WE

That explains a lot

How does it feel that Egypt knows it's founder was a Hellene and you don't?

Yes because ancient Greeks just vanished like the dinosaurs

kys nigger

WUZ

Pay debnt to cucany first and take the rapefugees up your anus first then ill fuck off

ALEXANDERZ

N'

Which happens to be my actual name

>toilet paper in bin

Explain

Greek culture seems to love Alexander n shiet for some reason

Good to think you like our superior greek history

No, they became mixed heavily with turkroach and the breed disappeared. I doubt you look much like an ancient Greek statue, user.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

You have to put toilet paper in the bin because Greek pipes are made from stolen gypsy metal and shit

>implying ancient greeks were blonde with blue eyes

We are the same shitskins as were thousands of years ago

And the last turkrape babies got banished from Greece with the population exchange at 1923.

Don't be mad because you have no history son

+++++++++++1

Macedonia is not a real country

>tfw you will never retire in greece play the mandolin and eat olives by the ocean cliffside

Stop bullying Greece

>bad country
>everything expensive
>crap language
>everyone is an alcoholic
>thieves everywhere
All of these are british tourists.

Ancient Greeks didn't look like their ancient statues, imbecile.

Does every American right now look like Taylor Swift or Ryan Gosling ?

Only in england

Knowing brit tourists there is about 90% chance that you are underage.

Your history is gone user -- it isn't really yours. Being owned by Turks since ancient times killed off the real Greeks and left orc-like, hairy rapebaby hybrids behind.

Explains the laziness, hairiness, unwillingness to pay any taxes at all, the gib me dat expectations, and general swarthiness of the current inhabitants of Greece. Face it, you are Turks, and about as European as they are.

Greeks aren't alcoholics though.

You probably went to Crete and encountered your drunk countrymen shitting the place up.

Define underage

Nice try, turkanon.

Lol that saltyness.You sound triggered for a reason.You just shitposting nonsense without source

Stay buttmad roach

Explain me what the hell is a Turk supposed to look like.
Turks are a genetic fucking mess, they are a mix of arabs, greeks, anatolians, and mongols.

>greeks
>we wuz civilization that founded modern governments n shiet
>we aren't roaches reee
>we will rise again but we put shit paper in bins

Exactly like the "greeks".

My points stand.

>trying to argue with a buttmad 15year diaspora roach

He just mad yo

>amerisharts don't even use a bidet
>accuse others of being dirty
Embarrassing.

Salty? Nope, that was just a recitation of facts, but the rapebay Turk truth hurts, doesn't it?

I'm as white as it gets, Farid, so not mad at all. Isn't it funny that the ancient Greeks don't look like current "greeks", but ancient Nords still look like current Nords. Hmmm, it's really making me think.

shouldn't it be more like this?

stop accusing anyone you don't like of being turkish. the leaf also has an axe to grind with us.

>be in Athens airport
>no bidet
stfu lying toganigger

>claiming he is not salty
>raging and shitposting nonsense with no source

We look exactly how ancient Greeks looked.Dark skin with dark hair.Stay mad now roachkid

so you're niggers?

>Explain me what the hell is a Turk supposed to look like.

Like this.

I just like to trigger 15year old fedora wearing scrublords.Especially if they are leafs

>british spy disguised as a turk during the gallipoli campaign

I've been many times to Greece on my holidays. Lovely place.

We went for a long drive around Sithonia once and stayed there a couple of nights. Absolutely beautiful place. I think I was the only English person on the peninsula though (my gf is Italian). The locals didn't look too amused by me. It seemed that Sithonia is a Greek only holiday destination and that foreigners, i.e. Brits, should be kept on their containment islands.

you in Mallia ukfag?

Why would I be angry or raging because your DNA is mostly turkroach? Sounds like you can't come to terms with who you are, and lash out at the world.

If it looks like a turk and walks like a turk, then it's a turk. Why do you think even refugees want to go somewhere else? It's like they are with their cousins when they get to Greece.

If you can't stand the hot sun here you are no man.

t. pole

rednecks aren't amused by Greeks either, let alone gringos :P

fuck off slav subhuman

Or it is because we don't give any neetbux to muds here anymore. Unlike you.

Stop that bullcrap b8 leaf,its not effective

If you find Greece expensive,how the actual fuck do you survive in Uk?

>It seemed that Sithonia is a Greek only holiday destination and that foreigners, i.e. Brits, should be kept on their containment islands.

Nah don't worry, you are welcome anywhere you go. I'm sure it was just the fact that this place is never visited by foreigners, I bet that.
I also bet that most Greeks don't even know this place exists or where it is. One of those is me.

And what are you then a nigger?

I swear being white only made me some big target like I had 300 euros jiggling about in my pocket.

I was advised by some locals not to take too much money with me at any given time. nice place

Have a nice job, pay my taxes, live in a city that is clean, safe, and mostly free from rapebabies like you.

Incorrect, it's very effective because it's a truth that most Greeks try to hide. It gets to their core.

I remember seeing a homeless guy with a gold watch last time i went on vacation to greece.

Malia? Familiar name ...

and where was that? on an island with refugee camps?

greece is better than leaf land your PM is basically a honorary sand nigger now

> It gets to their core.
no it doesn't, they're probably drunk or golden dawn supporters who think this is unironically a nazi forum

if i give a fuck and we "debate" about it i will win
also you are a fag

Macedonianon, sorry, but you're in an even worse position than the greekanons. How has Turkey not swallowed you again? Your territory is basically full turkroach

its not its full of shiptari not turks

Fucking Egyptians can't even spell.
ΚΑΛΩΣ ΟΡΙΣΑΤΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΕΙΑ

White drunk tourists makes ez pickings

Nothing to debate, you are mostly just a Turk. It's like debating whether or not black people came from Africa or not.

Go get a DNA test and find out the horrible truth. Are you afraid?

>too hot
No it's not too hot, your country is just too fucking cold.
>crap language
Without our shitty language you wouldn't have your shitty language.
>everything is expensive
Dude it ain't expensive wtf
>thieves everywhere
Albanians.

>pay hundreds of euros on dna test
vs
>pay hundreds of euros for alcohol and laugh at leafs for months
let's say i am afraid

Is that a different modified breed of rapebaby? I'm unfamiliar with it.

Oh wait, found a pic of one -- sure looks like a Turk rapebaby to me.

Oh yes one picture you found of some random cunt who may not even be macedonian is absolute proof.

Pic related will be you soon enough leaf boy day of the rake will be enacted by migrants you take in.

>Why would I be angry or raging because your DNA is mostly turkroach
lol
>Invaders were literally Mongolians
>Invaders start a process of 'Turkification' where they assimilate Greeks and other Anatolians (in Anatolia) through Islam and their Turkish culture
>Somehow Greeks are 'Turkish' rapebabies
Why don't you post proof then? Maybe you can't because "Turkish" is a cultural term and there's no "Turkish" gene? I can't believe I share a country with retards like you holy shit. Even Turks are quick to admit that they are mostly non-Asian assimilated Anatolians, Greeks, and Armenians.

You just inspired me to make an OC

THAT GUY IS ALBANIAN

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

saved

How the fuck should i know about shiptar bootleg shitskins

>everything expensive
This is how I know this is a LARP

No it's just that every time someone calls Balkanites Turks they always post a pic of a fucking Albanian.

because albanians are the closest thing i myself am slavic as are the majority of the people in this country

Nigger

Nigger

Well no shit. I hate Albanians so much man.

Honestly, is there any real difference?

Do we need a thread like this everyday?

Don't worry, anybody with a brain does too.

Call them shiptari

Albanians are pretty unique and funny at the same time/

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

Honest to god cypressanon, you literally are a Turkish rapebaby.

shills working overtime lately,soros must give huge bonuses

We found the cunt's car 600.000 euros worth of mercedes