Are there actually any people who take Varg seriously here?

Are there actually any people who take Varg seriously here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"logically /b/"/country/IT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would hope not

Kek fpbp

Nope

I'm sure there are

I do not regard his ideas about society as viable, but I deeply respect him for sticking up to them and making his life in a way he intends to.

Pathetic Sup Forums LARPers have no reason to laugh at him, as they do exactly the opposite.

>ITT christcucks who have no response to his videos, so they just strawman him in order to win their arguments
it's like pottery

>Are there actually any people who take Varg seriously here?
only pagan larpers
the kind of people that are wiccans and wear fursuits

>adolph

If you can't argue against any of those videos,you're not a terribly smart person.

>claim to be the superior race
>claim that jews dominate the world, including your race

If Varg was right about genetics, then Hitler wouldn't be considered white.

>unironically watching some dumb larper

By that logic his only critiques are Christcuck LARPers, the kind of people that pretend to be Crusaders "saving Europe" and yet love based brown and black immigration
A great example of a strawman. Varg has never claimed Europeans to be a superior race to others, only a different race.

Okay Molyneux.

>people who don't want to Europeans to have more children & preserve our cultures.

Yes, and they exclusively shop at Grimfrostâ„¢

I used to watch his videos every now and then despite being Christian myself, but I unsubbed after he started shilling against Le pen and being an islamophile faggot

>this is the best /pol has to give

NWO has already won

>Hitler
>White
Pick one

He's wrong on virtually everything.
I'm not gonna take on all of his points,I could write for ages.
You bring up the things you think he was corrct about in the last few vids,and I'll tell you my opinion.

I heard he killed somebody.
Any details?

Hey buddy, I'm Christian. That means Jesus tells me that this guy is wrong and speaking against the truth. I know an atheist like yourself can't handle that but you better accept it pal.

Varg is wrong. He tips his fedora and probably vapes.

I have to go donate to a charity that is helping the resurgence of faith in Jesus Christ in Africa. Africans are Christians greatest ally since they continue some of the most deeply Christian countries in the world. My wife is over in Nigeria right now on a mission trip, helping some disadvantaged teens know the word of Christ.

Why don't you take a break from this fedora posting and go watch Jordan Peterson. I'll get around to finish watching some of his lectures some day but I've heard he's a Christian which means he's right as he promotes love and faith in Jesus. Deus vult.

The big difference between Christians larpers and Pagans is that Christianism actually have a troops in Syria with the whole purpose of save Churches and Christian people while pagans only larp on the Internet.

Second, Poland and Italy are by far less cucked than Sweden. So don't give me that "Christians love immigration" bullshit.

He drove to a guys house in the middle of the night and stabbed him in the back 20 times,in self defense.

I don't even watch his videos.

Top kek

O-okay but why?

27 times then once in the head to make sure he was dead.

HOL UP

Varg define europeans as blond larpers so there aren't that many europeans around.

the guy owed him money and wasn't very well liked in general

and then he tried to hide the body,because he killed him in self defense

Is that normal in Norway?
Do they kill people they don't like. And how is this guy married and have children? The state shouldn't let him live this comfortable.

what arguments you moorish ape, you've just uttered a bunch of sentences while saying absolutely nothing meaningful. vikernes wants muslims to conquer europe because he's so high on his paleolit pagan larping he hates everything related to christianity, western civilization included

If they do, they clearly haven't watched this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

lol

fuck off nigger

I wouldn't know. I can't sit through 20+ minute videos of a dude talking at 40 words per minute.

That's going to be his next claim...ONLY I CAN FUCK MY DAUGHTERS BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY EUROPEAN LEFT! #VARGISTHEONLYEUROPEANMAN

He claims that christians did not focus into defending the iberian peninsula, and that's true as far as I know. Nobody moved a finger to help here until centuries after.

He also claims that pagans had strong family values,and Tacitus said so in his book "Germania". Christianity promoted celibacy and many good men and women were sterilized by becoming monks and nuns.

Argue against that, for now.

The Varg fanboys will only get a bigger boner from reading that. They think the fact that he killed a guy makes him cooler.

>Varg
>incest
I don't think so

Father's can fuck their daughters and that's okay.

I think you are just dumb, so you obviously don't understand shit of what he is saying.

Wh-

>Sees flag

stop bullying varg

You think I am gonna raise a daughter for 14 years and give her to some guy to fuck just like that?
Now that would be cucked up!

>He claims that christians did not focus into defending the iberian peninsula

Yeah sure

based roachposter

>He claims that christians did not focus into defending the iberian peninsula, and that's true as far as I know. Nobody moved a finger to help here until centuries after.
And?Did pagans help you?Did Nordics help you?
>He also claims that pagans had strong family values,and Tacitus said so in his book "Germania".
>Christianity promoted celibacy and many good men and women were sterilized by becoming monks and nuns.
What is the purpose of strong family values in a state?
You do realize that Europeans under Christianity spread and domianted the whole world?
Youj do realiue that Christianity prevailed over pagans because organised religion is superior to paganism?
Are you seriously that retarded to think that paganism is better than Christianity?
One thing is to wish for something,the other is reality.

fucking based barbarian

t. pedo sympathizers

pic related

Yes it does make him cooler.

I definitely do on some things and on some things I do not.

Dunno why people have such a problem with the guy. He drops alot of redpills and he is basically building an entire town of white people on his own.

Yeah he says some goofy stuff about eye color and civilization. So what, now you hate him? Seems like there is something more nefarious going on here among the people who hate him

I'm not defending the roach, I'm laughing at the fact that Turkish posters are such hilariously disturbed animals

>Greeks and Arabs are the same
Now, I know Varg is retarded, but even if he thinks Southern Euros are second rate (which is pretty retarded to begin with), he can't be stupid enough to actually think we mixed with Arabs right?

>now you hate him?
I don't hate him,I doubt anyone here does.
I just think he's a joke.
But then again,I think trump is a joke too.

nope. two type of people here

- those who hate when
- those who ironically watch him

>Turkey

This guy looks like he's about 20 years older than he actually is.

>My desert religion or contemporary morals tell me I can't fuck children
>Therefore I can't fuck children

WRONG you can fuck children. That's how most it happened in most of human history. Children fucked children.

>Christians aren't Europeans
>Charlemagne wasn't European
>Constantine The Great wasn't European
>Adolf Hitler wasn't European
>Francisco Franco wasn't European
etc

Meanwhile
>LARPer in the woods in France somewhere (after having mvoed there from Sweden once he got out of prison) who relies on welfare and thinks autists are the epitome of mankind is European.

>Christians are the biggest problems Europe have today

Is Varg autistic?

Varg goes Berzerk on a commie. Gets put in prison but not even the institutions can keep him from hearing the call of his ancestors so he breaks out... Only to go Viking.

Based.

whoa

how do you argue against that pol ?

Truth

Yeah but your specific brand of the desert religion says you CAN.

Ours says only priests can that.

Not hating, apart from the murder stuff, which you know, kind of makes him someone I wouldn't like living close by. I just find many of his opinions laughably simplistic and oftentimes outright ludicrous. I mean, the man unironically talks about "Aryans", it's like his understanding of genetics is stuck in the fucking Victorian times.

cuckboiii
He have lived a rough life, even with this rough life and almost half his life in prison he has managed to create what many would call the perfect life and made himself a big beautiful family.

what is your excuse?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

The perfect life is moving to some shitty French woodland and mooching off the welfare system?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

Yeah he's so based. LARPing in the woods, being vikangz while Europe is overrun by muslims/nigger hordes. And Varg doesn't give a single shit. Because he's a narcissistic sociopath and being edgy is more important to him than actually defending Europe.

Greeks are worse than arabs according to varg.
Watch it near the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

88, friend

I don't argue, Turks are entitled to their culture as much as anyone else.

To be fair, Euronymous deserved to die.

>Sympathizing with a freemason jew lover

If you know how both religious were practiced you would understand both permit fucking children.
The nu - christianity you practicd is part of contemporary liberal culture.
At least change the last part damn it.Is this your first time shitposting?

How are you defending Europe? Varg had weapons in his house and was planning to blow up commies before he got arrested, you want him to get arrested again? he can't do that shit, he has family now.

Cyprus Greeks are mostly Arabs, LARPing as Greeks.

>Christians are not Europeans. They are a type of Jews, and the biggest problem we have.
Factually correct. Fuck em all.

Your logic is a little twisted to say the least, but there is in fact a reason why men generally dread the possibility of having a daughter whenever their wife is pregnant.

Meds on suicide watch.

Merkel is a Polish crypto Jew

wait, his hatred for Greeks comes from the fact guys here hit on his mom? This can't be real. I expected some sort of violent incident at the very least. This is just guys acting like guys, trying to get a woman's attention. Why the hell is he so butthurt about this?

He have created 6 white children, that is more than pretty much EVERYONE i know in the alt-right movement COMBINED.

So I think he have done enough for Europe.

Adolf Hitler wasn't a dumbfuck and the plan of the NSDAP was to purge the church after victory. AND both churches were hostile to NS.

>At least change the last part damn it.Is this your first time shitposting?

Implying I didn't do it on purpose.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"logically /b/"/country/IT/

You don't exactly need to strawman him, he usually spouts enough shit every video or in comments that it's enough.

I was a christian until 18 years old, I even went to church every sunday. When I was 18 I stopped calling myself a christian because there was no point. I felt no relationship with the catholic church nor with the myths of the bible. As a teenager I was fascinated with all these stories about crusaders, warrior saints, dedication, sacrifice, honor, and so on and so forth. Then I realized those things are pretty much non existent in modern day christianity.

So yes, as I see it, christianity has nothing good to offer nowadays. It is too rotten to transform it into something valuable. However, a proper version of neo-paganism would be far more useful. It would be literally perfect.

By the way, there was a chance to transform christianity in the past and to get rid of every alien element step by step. My pic is from the spanish visigothic kingdom. Notice how all alien elements dissapeared, all you see is a woman of european appeareance and a lot of pagan symbols.

Eh, not really. They are largely Lebanese, not Arabs, which I never really got how it happened. I never read anything about people from Lebanon moving to Cyprus.

I think this was actually his point

>Implying you didn't just forgot to change it.

I am onto your game Romanian

It leaves a sour taste in your mouth though. When I was little my like 12 year old cousin got hit upon constantly by 30-50 year old men when we vacationed in Turkey.

>Is that normal in Norway?

No, Varg is what we call an unstable person, he can't be trusted.