Why not just add snipers to the Mexican border?

Here is how it should be done:

Phase 1: Create a group of around 250 to 500 highly trained marksmen.

Phase 2: Spread them out in groups of 2 to 4 every 50 to 100 miles along the borders rotating shifts, and changing spots every so often.

Phase 3: Give these men orders to "Shoot to kill anyone illegally entering the US"

The left, and normies would never be on board with this tactic...

So...

Phase 4: Publicly; "Denounce the shooters calling them a vigilante justice group." making sure there are no connections to the government. Privately; fund them through a slush fund. Maybe take a hobo or 2, and shoot them every so often framing them for the shootings.

If several Mexican's are shot every day when they enter illegally they will be much much more reluctant to attempt to enter illegally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKldy2YNAHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or better yet, lay landmines periodically along the border. Cheaper than a wall and far more entertaining.

Training people to have both the intent and means to kill every time they shoot while they have knowledge of their capacity to do so is extremely hard

Back in the 90s, US Army snipers stalked and killed a Mexican farm boy along the border. It was a big deal because the snipers had to enter Mexican territory to kill him.

I like this idea as well... Wouldn't even need to use real mines.

Just put a lot of "Danger mine field" signs along the border...

Then at hot spots put a cadaver every so often blown up with explosives.

If they got the moxie to run through a mine field to get here I may be more likely to welcome them...

However most of the illegals I seen are total fucking hypocrites.

They rant, and rave about "Mexican pride", but fear deportation to Mexico.

Landmines. Much more efficient.

What if we had compulsory service?
Everyone (namely college-bound sjws) has to serve in the military patrolling the wall for about a year.

>They think it'll stop a bulletproof siege tower

Just put remote controlled sniper rifles along the border and charge a monthly fee for people to play the latest super realistic sniping simulator. It would pay for itself.

>Or you could just expand the volunteer force that is already there aiding the border patrol with federal approval and not set up a scenario where your slush fund is uncovered
>caring anymore about the oppositions screeching

youtube.com/watch?v=OKldy2YNAHk

>Why not just add snipers to the Mexican border?

You would be surprised but taking life when it's unjust is very hard. Morals are a bitch.

>You would be surprised but taking life when it's unjust is very hard. Morals are a bitch.

It's not unjust... Your Japanese... Let me put this in terms you can relate with.

Imagine boat loads of hundreds of Chinese washing up on Japan's shore.

>It's not unjust...
Burger. You have to brainwash real hard to view other human beings as not human beings. A boat of niggers doesn't warrant lethal force. People that are in position to squeeze trigger still have morals and feel pain for others. It's nature of being human. Unless you brainwash when you do not view each other as yourself.

Not when your target is 1800 yards away.

>Not when your target is 1800 yards away.
Whiteflag. If you watch someone get a papercut, you feel the pain. That is human genes working. Distance doesn't matter.

>A boat of niggers doesn't warrant lethal force

Honestly, I'd sink such a boat without hesitation. By doing so you are preventing a number of murders, rapes, vicious assaults and thefts.

come close to me you fucking slant piece of shit and ill bury my hatchet in your neck. faggot jap. we won ww2 fuck u nigger lover. i hope rapeugees invade your country and breed you out of existence

>Honestly, I'd sink such a boat without hesitation.
That's what I'm saying. You no longer see them as humans and feel just of killing them. You brainwashed yourself to remove apathy based on what information about them is presented to you through whatever news source you use.

Nah. Get relatives of people killed by illegals into the training, they'll kill the fuckers even if you don't pay them. Literal fucking vigilantes.

You could perfectly make a moral argument for sinking the boats :
it would put a stop to people getting on boats and drowning at a rate of 3 to 5k a year
it would prevent them getting to Europe to steal, rape and murder they way.

You'd have no problem finding volunteers to sink those boat or shoot brown people trying to cross the border illegally, they'd do it for free too. All we're lacking is the political courage to stop migrants.

This along with the solar panels and we're golden

>You no longer see them as humans
Yes, because they're the enemy waging demographic war on our people. They're an existential threat that needs to be stopped.

Most people wouldn't want to hurt these people if they stayed in their home country but if they try to invade us, they've forfeited their right to expect a humane treatment.

>Yes, because they're the enemy waging demographic war on our people.
Whatever reason you use is up to you. When you no longer see others as you that's when you can use whatever justification you want.

Top Kek

>Chinese, Vietnamese, indians, and nigerians flood in by the hundreds of thousands on tourist visas and never leave
>hurdur it's the Mexicans, build wall
>Asians and Indians multiplying at ungodly rates

Typical retarded "alt right" manchild logic

Arizona has boarded recon and militias. I've seen some of the dudes and they are not dorks or larpers, they look pretty scary and operator as fuck. Not sure how many of gem there are but I've seen them enough times at random locations to assume there are many. See random 4x4s with decals driving around too.

drones controlled by autist tbqh

>mexicans dig deep, play vietnamese and burgers get nothing again

topcuck

Because each and every one of them walks the border via their own means, none ever having been smuggled by the dozen via van or freight trucks funded by corporations seeking cheep labour. Riiight.

>2017
>using human warriors
Why not just lay out a bunch of highly advanced AI turrets with thermal scanning to shoot any approaching living creature. For added security, throw some 'Boston Dynamic ground bots and drones wielding dual M249's and grenade launchers.

im down cia bro.
come get me.

Because it's an idea that a lunatic would come up with

Mines with warning signs sound much more efficient and cheaper. No one in their right nind would try crossing a mine field but youd get retards trying to evade sniper fire

Good luck finding anyone that can shoot over 200 yards with .223/5.56. Any other caliber would not be economically feasible. You would need 10 guards for every mile of the border, nearly 20,000 bodies.

Actually it is unjust when they are not armed.
I have been advocating for years that we use our military as the wall. It is their job to protect this country, and not every other country. Also most of the land owners on the border would welcome them.

>300win mag or simular cartridge
>1800yrds
God you fucks play too much vidya

To any user left in this thread, be smart. Bullets aren't powered to infinity and every projectile drops .

training and experience can take it out of you, look at the numbers on people that pull the trigger to kill in a fight now. It's day and night between WW2 and today. nearly a 99% success rate.

t. burger visiting londistan.