Sometimes I wonder if conservatives simply lack the mental ability to witness and experience the current state of our...

Sometimes I wonder if conservatives simply lack the mental ability to witness and experience the current state of our country like normal human beings do.

What's happened over the last six months is not normal in any sense of the word, and in no way can that be excused as Trump being an outsider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBC_WVGA7qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but it cam be pinned on libshits doing there best to disrupt every attempt the president has made to fulfill his campaign promises.

If you stopped being cunts and ruining the fucking place things would look a lot better.

>the current state of our country
Congrats, it's your fault.

>#notmypresident
>#impeach
>#resist

in all seriousness, the election isn't over. she can literally STILL win

Because liberals are why Trump has lied nonstop and made an ass of himself to world leaders consistently every time.

I agree, we can't let orange cheeto gets the dairy codes

First post truth post

Conservatives think the same thing about liberals.

Maybe the answer is that nobody knows anything about anything, everybody is autistic and giving a shit about half of the shit we give a shit about is just slowly sucking away what little joy remains to be seized in this life.

Or maybe OP is just a faggot as usual.

OP wins the prize for the most horrific image to start a thread - ever.

FPBP

/thread

It's all very straightforward

"normal" was no longer working

There is no virtue in maintaining a normalcy bias when the status quo has become intolerable. Being well adjusted to the past 60 years of political and economic policy in this country is a sign of mental illness as far as I am concerned.

>normal human beings
yeah like pic related? when hostile elites scheme to legalize drugs, normalize cuckoldry, deviancy and degeneracy, obviously a conservative man wearing tux and a tie will be considered a freak, yet i'd still rather look like him and not a liberal feminized faggot

Is this image supposed to be triggering to trumpets? Its vulgar but pretty much its what we voted for. Trump and bannon going in and wrecking the corrupt establishment and rebuilding the republic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBC_WVGA7qI

#impeach45

Can someone post the pic where it says
>What dems were afraid he would do
>shitting on DC
>What voters hoped he would do
>shitting on DC
>what he is doing
>shitting on DC

I can't believe people are foolish enough to believe any of this would happen without consequences. Best case scenario you would end up with Ryan since he's 3rd in line for succession and a bunch of Trump supporters rioting across the country

>liberal media keeps trying to feed everyone bullshit
>"Haven't you noticed how much the media has been talking about trump? wake up!"

If Trump in the next 4 years doesn't destabilize a country in Middle East or Africa, I'd consider him a much better "leader of the free world" than his two predecessors.

You can be as much salty as you want about your president no longer being a based black man, about your country being ridiculed by the whole world, it's not about you, fuck you.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Why are liberals so obsessed with disgusting images. No one wants to see that shit. Trying so hard to be funny

Fpbp

>Trump takes a breath
>Liberals: LOOK AT THIS, DO YOU SEE THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY???!11/? IMPEACHMENT NOW IMPEACHMENT NOW!!11

they should be worried that all this crying wolf is going to be bad 6 years from now if he does something actually bad, no one would believe them

The only disastrous state I'm seeing is the left. It's wonderful, I can only hope things continue like this.

Winning the presidency doesn't give you the right to make good on your campaign promises. It just gives you the opportunity. Trump hasn't accomplished shit because he has burned all of his political capital with his own party, who happen to control both houses of Congress. The dems only have so much power to obstruct with no majorities; you must see that his inability to unite the GOP is why he can't pass his policy agenda and he can't unite the GOP when he is constantly embroiled in a cycle of self-created scandal.

Trump is his own worst enemy. If he could get his act together and give GOP congressmen someone they can stand behind, he would be much more effective in his efforts.

Do you ever thing that maybe most conservatives and liberals are just normal people who lean slightly right or left but really aren't that different ideologically and that the media whips impressionable people into a partisan frenzy over topics that they know little and probably care even less about because outrage sells papers and generates viewers and clicks better than honest and objective reporting and maybe those 'conservatives' and 'liberals' aren't the bogeyman?

mmm theres that famous Leftist tolerance and open-mindedness.

So good, Dems lost congressional and gov races the worst they have in a generation.

And did they learn? self-reflect?

Nope - they proved they are incapable of anything but moral solipsism and cryptototalitarianism.

fuck you, faggot. you bring nothing new.

saged, obvi.

>this guy still thinks it's about republicans vs democrats.
It's about globalists vs anti-globalists, friendo. The globalists have infested both parties. Trump was voted in by the anti-globalists.

What exactly has Trump done in terms of policy to piss off that many people? Someone gestalt me

In what way specifically u fag

This is the most retarded shit excuse for anything that I keep hearing uninformed normies spew.

The normal wasn't working, that's why people voted for an abnormal candidate.

Who gives a shit if things are normal or not.

OK retard.

Oh I know how the dynamic has shifted. You'd have to be a fool to not see it if you've followed trumps rise in the primaries. The problem is he is still acting like a primary candidate; appealing only to your base doesn't work when your base isn't a majority. Like it or not he needs globalist votes to pass his agenda. If he stays down his current path he will likely ending up being a one term president due to his inability to deliver. His base will only support him so long. He may end up more like Carter than Nixon in the eyes of history.

Trump has a been a Russion spy this whole time. CNN implied so!

Sometimes I wonder why liberals are so depraved as to spend an hour or more making such a vile picture as the one you posted.

Seriously, why, OP? Are you just that much of a faggot?

>he talks about liberals being vile when he wants muslim, black, gay, and liberal genocides or concentration camps

You guys need to check yourselves.

His base is the majority. Millions of illegals voted. Don't trust the lying polls.

It doesn't matter because Trump supporters aren't human.

Trying something other than the status quo is an entirely different thing that the absolute criminal catastrophe that's happening at the moment.

fpbp

Well, someone has never had a civics class. Fruits of a liberal education.

>hurrr people with different political stances arent human and its ok to dehumanize another person because of it

this attitude is why libs lost and will continue to lose. you better pray to all that is holy this thing doesn't turn violent

260 million people didnt bother to vote. that means they are up to speed. voting doesnt matter in a rigged system, if libs step things up a notch they will learn the meaning of vocal minority

t. traveled the nation through work and have a pretty good idea of the average persons values and leanings

the state of this country as experienced by "normal people" is highly distorted by mainstream media. so you aren't wrong in that sense. also ANY outsider was going to be perceived as absolute chaos because of the response by the status quo. it had to happen sooner or later and the status quo is fighting back tooth and nail through mainstream media, whipping the normies into a "frenzy of the sky is falling".

nigger please

this is correct. what we are seeing is the systems reaction to an unplanned wrench in the machine.

i have a hunch that the moves the libs(commies/jews) are making is to destabilize the US by pushing one side to violently react, creating a "need" for "safety" which will be used as an excuse to gun grab and lock everyone down,

notice the self driving car shit is getting ramped up and pushed hard? no more freedom of movement.

of course depopulation is still going to be needed in the future, but it would be much easier in a locked down martial law type setting

As has been seen with the various Trump voters who have since regretted voting for him. Nothing is real until it happens to them personally. Everything else is FAKE NEWS.

>tfw you see a lot of Canada flags dropping truthbombs
>tfw not sure if it's just one based Canadian or if the tide is turning

THE TIDE IS HIGH BUT I'M HOLDING ON