Besides me, are there any half-jews on POL?

Besides me, are there any half-jews on POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/jewishlife/JewishSoldiersMark.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every one lies, user

According to my mother and grandma my great grandfather was a jew, but converted to Christianity to marry a girl or something i don't really remember.

Yes. You're not alone

I might have some kike genes due to the portuguese ancestry (they never seemed to care about where they would stick their dicks in).

Daily reminder the NSDAP had Jews, they were the ones who hated the rabbis and Judaism and chose to serve their countrymen over the Jewish death cult.

I'm an Athiest with a Jewish father and a Catholic mother.

Everybody hates me in their own unique way.

Now I see why there's so many anti christian posts from italy

They had one idiot. stop spreading this shit propaganda

lol basically a mudblood

Wtf,I posted the same thing on tumblr and it was full of sjws saying That Abrahamic are cancer.
>tfw POL is more tolerant than tumblr

Probably a few Jewish genes

Not half-jewish, but I have ashkenazi and sepharadic ancestry.

It's just that the left is fucking antisemitic while the right is "Islamophobic"

Im a Christian btw, but not even the Heart of western civilization survives this degeneracy

Pretty much

There are only pure white Aryans on this board or honorary Aryans (Japanese ONLY!), 90% white minimum. This is the alt-right board, after all.

Absolutely no:
KIKES
NIGGERS
SAND NIGGERS
SE ASIAN NIGGERS
BEANERS
HAPAS
GOOKS
CHINKS
ZIPPERHEADS
COCKROACHES

>mfw the alt-right is full of jews.

>mfw me and my siblings look whiter than this hapa looking cunt

Jewish mother but have an Irish surname.

so who is he who shall not be named? are the rothschilds death eaters?

>Leftists hating jews
>at the same time calling everyone nazis
>right wing against a very conservative and mysogynist religion
> We Live in strange times

My great grandfather was ashkenazi jew, but my other one was bombing soviets in the Luftwaffe.

>50% italian
>25% German
>25% Portuguese Jew
>Gud Nuff?

I imagine family meetings

"Many people assume that there were no Jews in the Wehrmacht . Rigg adequately proves that this is far from the truth. "Although the exact number of Mischlinge who fought for Germany during World War II cannot be determined, they probably numbered more than 150,000." (Rigg, Mark. Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers, University Press of Kansas, 2002) Rigg came to this number by searching through hundreds of German documents which listed names of men in the army with ‘half-Jewish’ ancestry, as well as lists of exemptions for these Mischlinge."

Go read Hitler's Jewish soldiers. Also, history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/jewishlife/JewishSoldiersMark.htm

% Portuguese Jew

There aren't any portuguese jews since the XVI century.

There are lots of antichristian post from Italy because those bastards in the Vatican keep treating us as a colony and forcing their bullshit on us.
If you didnt notice the Pope is that guy that always shills for refugees and diversity.
In Italy the Church owns and astonishing amount of money and goods unfairly gained during the years, 1/3 of all the houses is property of the IOR.
Stop pushing that meme of the redpilled pope defender of western civilization, it's dead, they're nothing more than a multinational.
They care only about keeping stealing money from the followers and lobbying for their interests, they dont care about preserving national identity or western civilization, niggers can send them money too and they're too dumb to understand the hoax.

another meme the catholics have seemed to impose upon you italyfags is the non-existence of protestantism. the pope is a cuck by definition.

im unusually small and hairy for my ethnicity. i once asked my mother if my grandmother from my mothers side who was short with curly dark brown hair and prominent nose working as accountant was a jew, but she said no.

Semi-Semites

Jew isn't a race. It's a religion. Why is that so difficult of a concept for people to grasp? Either you are a jew or you're not.

this isnt true though. only marrying members of your own religion for centuries has an effect on your genes.

Sephardic Jews. Most of them resettled in North Africa