Why is weed degenerate? You do not harm anybody. It should be allowed as long as you keep it inside your house

Why is weed degenerate? You do not harm anybody. It should be allowed as long as you keep it inside your house.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/AgainstPot.mp3
archive.fo/5UfQV
archive.fo/R2VDy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only acceptable non-degenerate drug is speed.

>Mentally ill people should be able to buy assault weapons. What can go wrong, anyways?
>But weed should be outlawed

Conservative "logic"

That appears to be German logic.

it depends on the person. for me it's saved my relationships and allowed me to think outside of my own box so to speak. for some of my friends it inspires them to sit on a couch and play phone games for literally 8 hours at a sitting while being in their mid 20's and ignoring their families.

Makes you not care about the jews controlling you and destroying the world. Makes you complacent

it isn't. it's a nice thing. this board, moreso lately than during the ron paul days, dislikes it mainly because it's a substance used by "them". the popular kids. hating weed is 90% applied bitterness and 10% larping here. of course an adult should be able to smoke weed in his own home if he chooses to.

It has the potential to be degenerate because it easily affects your brain's reward-motivation pathways.

It makes you more motivated to smoke weed and less motivated to do all the other things.

You harm those close to you by harming yourself.
Claim responsibility.

Speed makes some people turn into rage filled psychopaths and others into cathartic zombies. I speak from personal experience with people who are addicted to it. Amphetamines are no joke.

Speed + weed

speak for yourself. all it does is remove a filter. what they call "ego death" when it comes to tripping on real drugs. if you get super high on weed and feel complacent, it's because you're complacent. if you get anxiety, it's because it pulled the ego plug that keeps your anxiety at bay. if it turns you into a potato chip eating fat slob loser, it's because you're a potato chip eating fat slob loser.

it's literally the opposite of the jew. when i get super high i start cleaning my house. a loser dying to be jewed will get jewed one way or another. weed just accelerates whatever is already there. and it's a BABY DRUG. it's fucking weed. it's nothing.

Weed gave me paranoid schizophrenia

I cant take anyone thst uses the word degenerate seriously,its like the alt rights version of problematic

>It should be allowed as long as you keep it inside your house.

Until you leave it and subject everyone to your disgusting attire, smell, conversation, and attitude. Fuck off already.

Weed isn't degenerate when used in moderation. Modern weed culture, however, is completely degenerate.

wrong.

weed doesn't dictate attire and hygiene. what you're seeing is a fucking slob. weed didn't create it.

"assault weapons"

Hahahaha, what is a non-assault weapon? What kind of weapon can't be used to assault someone?

Low effort high dopamine rewards are generally bad for you.

PDW's?

Weed is not degenerate, only people against it are 12 year old raging spergs

He looks like a fun guy. The hair makes him look like a numale but he doesn't act like one.

This.

cigarettes are far worse in that regard

Lol
>ego plug
I agree weed is nothing, but as to the more esoteric shit youre alluding to, you have no idea what youre talking about

conversations between highed people usually are much more interesting in my experience
>A Swede wants a nanny state

oh my! what a shocker!

"the best argument against marijuana is a 5 minute conversation with the average pothead"

Like all other drugs, it's keeps you away from reality,facing your problems, and being productive

Weed is absolutely degenerate. If it were good for you, the Jews wouldn't be pushing it so hard. Listen to Greg Johnsons little talk on weed, sums things up nicely.

> You do not harm anybody

I think you don't get the concept of degeneracy. It's not about harming someone else.

Did speed one time and felt like a crack addict for 5 days straight. It's literally the most degenerate drug that exists after heroin.

I literally know a guy almost exactly like him

I didn't imply that. In a free society I would choose not to use drugs. It wouldn't have been a huge issue to start with had we not had ethnic networks connecting drug supply routes internationally.

Because of hippy swine like your pic related. If everyone would just be cool about it and not base their entire existence of dude weed lmao nobody would give a shit.

man, collage hit Jimmy Neutron like a fucking bus...

MP7 BTFO.

>a fucking slob
guilty.

it makes people lazy

>I DID NAHHHT IT ERRRR
>I DID NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT

Oh hi mark

is it gives a satanic hangover
and you want to kys?

There are times I wish I didn't smoke; but in reality it is the only way to cope with the mouth-breathers on a daily basis.

I like you.

BRAIN BLAST

untill you get your first psychosis

Marijuana is the death of discipline

>collage
looks like "collage" never hit you at all.

>tfw regret snorting amphetamine
it gave me a hell of a ride

No it MAKES you complacent, hence the "chill" effect of the drug. Weed is shit. Drugs are shit.

kys my man

Seriously? Weed is the path to liberalism and other degenerate politics. It's a gateway of wrong thinking. Fuck Drugs. Fuck Alcohol. Find something better to do with your time.

European children used to be so based.

It's not legal in my state of Wisconsin, even though the state could use the cash. The Tavern League has enormous influence here. I'm really not a huge fan of weed, but it doesn't offer hangovers or the alcohol angerys. It'd be nice to smoke a bowl on the weekend nights... oh, well.

> hey bro u ever watch The Wall when ur high bro

Yeah so interesting much deep

Link?

Potheads are the scum of the Earth.

Imagine what could be accomplished in this world with all of the time and money spent getting high...

They are the most deluded people on the planet.

i wasn't trying to. i haven't smoked weed in years. i'm old as fuck. but getting high on even a mild psychoactive substance will remove the filter that is provided by the ego
it doesn't. what i'm saying is that someone who is predisposed to be complacent will be complacent when on a psychoactive substance. i feel like a lot of the issue here, among non-larpers, is they got super high once and couldn't fucking move because they got way too high, and said "well hey, this just makes me lazy, heh, i couldn't even move!"

fact is, it's a baby drug that does very little unless you overdose due to tolerance issues or a lack of responsibility, and is harmless. it's just weed. jesus fucking christ people.

>leftie burning trash-bin of a human being smokes weed

vs

>fashy smart goy who only smokes weed in moderation and has a job

Not true, minus my favor of legalizing all drugs (pot smokers just left alone, natural selection will take care of the other drug users. My guess is that this view is more libertarian then liberal) most of the rest of my political beliefs are right of center.

cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/AgainstPot.mp3

Thank You

You're right, it's about channelling arbitrary moral criteria upon others who don't conform to what you like, whilst simultaneously denouncing leftists for the exact same behaviour, you fucking retard.

You're clearly an unpleasant person, why should anyone care about your opinion?

Degenerate is a fluid term considering Sup Forums only outlines what "degenerates" do and then calls they're habits as such. Successful people smoke weed.

Such as?

it can be dangerous like alcohol

some are ok with only a a few joints on a friday, some people who like me were doing it every day

I am glad I am over it, although I had to have a fucking panic attack to realize how hard it fucked me up

>Jews are pushing it so hard
>It is still illegal somehow

Degeneracy doesnt care whether you are alone in your house

Sup Forums posters are the scum of the Earth.

Imagine what could be accomplished in this world with all of the time and money spent shitting on the internet.

They are the most deluded people on the planet.

Also KYS reddit spacing faggot

With that logic you personally don't do anything recreational ever?

You don't play video games an hour a day? Eat snacks? Watch TV or movies? Go for walks?

Bruh you are the one who's deluded. Unless you never take a break from working besides eating and sleeping then you are generalizing so hard.

I love pot, but hate nearly everyone else that smokes, and the whole culture surrounding it. More of the right conservative users need to be vocal, I live in the country I know there are many users on their side..

Thank you user.
I really needed to hear this

Weed made me more right wing if anything desu

if you don't have to worry about anything
or need it for therapeutic reasons weed
is cool.
but it becomes peoples sole existence.
it's not the worst and has positive applications
but in general should be used only when needed
smoking it every day turns you into a bigger
dufus if you're a dufus.
it doesn't unlock creativity unless you're creative.
it's whatever

it does kill muscle pain though.
safer than opiates

Aww did you get mad because you ran out of pot? Fucking kill yourself degenerate

coffee already does this to me, i'd hate to see what speed does

don't you mean your parents house. ha

>Why is weed degenerate?
If you have to ask that question you are undoubtedly a degenerate yourself

this

Think about it for yourself OP it's not that hard ffs

I don't play video games at all, I eat when necessary for fuel, and I don't have cable.

I go for many walks with my 10 month old son, as I think it's better for him to be out in nature than cooped up indoors.

My recreation time is this, right now. I get maybe an hour to myself to surf the net and relax every day, if I'm lucky. The rest is work.

Rest is for the dead.

>Assault weapons
Actually Assault Weapons are illegal and have been banned since Reagan, try harder shitposter

Is it tho? Or just the death of YOUR discipline

That's because Hitler was a speed-addict, right?

"weed" is not degenerate it's a medicinal plant; "weed culture" is nigger glorifying bob marley nonsense. Make it legal so the counter culture dies.

what does law and order have to do with this?

ha

Medicinal to the same extent that the poppy and coca plants are medicinal, and just as likely to be used for the wrong reasons...

My daughter was a straight A student in high school, 99th percentile on the ACT, she just finished her freshman year at a top university (full merit ride) with the following accomplishments:

- arrested on campus when she rolled through a stop sign, cop asked for her registration, she opens the glove box and a pipe and grinder falls out

- she's put on probation with weekly drug tests, but half way through is caught with fake pee strapped to her leg when trying to beat the test

- gets a 2.3 her second semester and they make revoke her scholarship

- her dad and I have tried everything, but she's a bone-headed stoner now and nothing we say or do seems to matter

It's particularly sad because she had every advantage - beautiful, white, charming and smart - but weed took all of that away. Sure, she's still pretty in that "dirty hippie" sort of way, but it's not like she was just one year ago. As a parent you feel particularly helpless because she doesn't have the wisdom to see beyond today. She doesn't understand or appreciate all of her lost opportunities.

Luckily we still have a son who is a senior in high school, handsome, tall, blonde and blue eyed, and is straight as they come - he looks down on his sister as week and degenerate. He's not as smart (only 92% on ACTs) and he's still a bit socially awkward (plays a lot of video games), but at least I know he will make the best of what he has. His sister, OTOH, is bound and determined to throw it all away.

And weed was the catalyst of her downfall. It breaks my heart.

>Why is weed degenerate?
It´s not, ask Netherlands, as far as I know, it´s legal there, and the society hasn´t gone crazy and kill random people (that distinction goes to the sand niggers)

Treat it like the medicine it is
Don't abuse it
Find ways of eating or vaping it
Get strains high in CBD so you arn't a bonghead

>Granny Storm Crows List
archive.fo/5UfQV

>Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
archive.fo/R2VDy

10 month old babies can only crawl. Stop lying and sort yourself out. This shit made me cringe.

15+ years ago a strange old man told me that weed would one day be legalized because "they" want a complacent, easily controlled population of "zombies" that won't fight back as long as they can get their fix...

weed causes memory loss (extremely necessary for high intellect ratinalization) and shrinked brain due to teenage use

>because it's a substance used by "them". the popular kids

shit man we've been found out

>CHAD smokes WEED and fucks STACY while YOU masturbate to ANIME

He's in the stroller, idiot. Can't tell if you're stupid or just stupid.

mom pls I told you to not post here again

>the weed did it!

not even close, nice LARP faggot

i know, i know. but for many here this is where it comes from. it's sheltered do-gooder kids who waste their childhood. outcasts. kids who lost friends because their friends went from minecraft to weed and fucking twats. whatever goth kids would be now. some of it is from bitterness, for sure. that's why you're addressing that directly but not refuting it.

>I go for many walks with my 10 month old son, as I think it's better for him to be out in nature than cooped up indoors.
He's ten years old, idiot, he doesn't give a shit. Save your energy for when you need to take him fishing.

t. reddit

FUCK YOU FAGGOT