Give me, a white man, a reason to live. I mean literally something to live for besides women and children

Give me, a white man, a reason to live. I mean literally something to live for besides women and children.

White women are so horrible that even if they did a 180 turn around I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive them for the shit they've pulled over the last century. If they essentially said "I'm sorry" I think I would just blow my brains out because nothing they could do or say would make up for what they've done to me alone and I'd be overwhelmed with emotion.

And even if I were able to handle such an about face, I'm still a mental and emotional mess and will be even when I'm an old man, so how can I be married or raise children correctly with this PTSD caused by their cuntiness.

Should I get a hobby. What interests can I pursue to save myself from total despair. How do you go on living.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lLJGvygENo
study.com/academy/lesson/locus-of-control-definition-and-examples-of-internal-and-external.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For no other reason than to destroy all those who have wronged you.

(In a completely rational and legal way.)

Join the navy.

Can't. Shut in.

Can't. Shut in.

Then scrap the perfectly rational and legal way and just destroy all those who wronged you. You'll feel better and then you can move on.

You're literally not telling me how to accomplish anything. I'm not god or Superman.

Start training don't stop
Learn survival skills spend your hobby time in the woods
Learn Self-Defence
Get a fire arm practice with it a lot

Get the fuck ready for the rest button, its coming if it does not, go find George Soros and use your skills to kill him and any other Zionist leader.

Life is a challenge fucking rise to it.

What part of shut-in can people not understand. I am physically disabled, dude.

First you need to raise your confidence. Start exercising, meditating, maybe join a martial arts class. Read more, eat better food, and learn new things. Eventually you'll find something you're passionate about.

Clean your room
Sort yourself out
Become the hero
Ressurect the dead Father
Save the World

Write a book? Become a chess player? I believe in you senpai :3
Reality is though, you will always find a way to justify what you are already doing, the real question is to ask how you can justify living.

Look, you take women for what they are. Nobody promised you a princess. You oughta really understand that there is not a woman that will make you happy. That's not their purpose..

If I was a woman, I'd be fucking Chad and using Jerry for his money.. I mean come on.

See, this is the kind of answer I was hoping for. Something doable.
As for justifying living, I guess it's Fear of Death and maybe, somehow, things will change magically. But in the meantime I'd like to keep occupied and content.

Discrimination? There are 750000000 white women on this earth. Don't generalise.

you need to become a trap to satisfy your black sex daddies.

>women gave me PTSD
KEK

Are you saying there is NO other reason to exist than to find a woman? Come on. I'm looking for alternatives, not female apologists.

. Make your bed
. Clean your room
. Exercise

There's your first 30 minutes of the day

You wouldn't understand what it's like to have to live with white women, Bulgaria.

These are not hobbies or pursuits. Those are just busy work that will not make me happy while doing them.

Youre limiting yourself according to the values others have told you about yourself do what you love doinf and everything else will fall in place if not become a mercenary or just escape society but anything you do do it with balls or dont do it

forgive them for what? do you assume all females are like the raging hardcore feminists you see on news articles posted here? grow up and stop letting Sup Forums dictate your albeit worthless views

Every single one of them is shit, this is not up for debate.
Get a dog.

Find a Hispanic chick. One that speaks English, they still act the same, they'll take care of you and you'll be happy.

Maybe take up a hobby like music, drawing, art, and quick being a pussy.

Not all white girls are bad.

>but muh white womynz
>Bulgaria
You're a pussy AND retarded. You want an answer? Fine.
1, Man the fuck up.
2, Stop crying about bitches and being a little victim.
3, ???
4, Profit

Cells don't reproduce without stress. Buy a bicycle or a swimming pool membership, an hour of aerobic exercise will quickly give you every reason to live, lol.

>do what you love doing

If I knew what I loved doing I'd be doing it. I'm asking what people love doing that doesn't require going outside, winning over women or other things I can't handle.

You're missing my point. I'm not here to argue, I'm asking for things to DO to keep myself from being unhappy. Jesus Fucking Christ

Dogs are nice but I already have six cats that I can't properly take care of.

I'm not asking for women, I'm asking for hobbies. Are you people blind.

Don't take Sup Forums too seriously.

How about fish? Aquariums are pretty good.

Set future goals, outside of women and children, that you want. Feel all the emotions surrounding your past anger, sadness,shame and fear etc. Exercise and eat healthy. The whole point of consciousness is to be conscious and make it better.

This is some intricate bait.

Ill be straight with you OP, there is no right answer, only a set of best practices for you personally. Firstly, don't think like this
>me, a white man
>White women are so horrible
This is the race trap that everyone is in right now where your greatest trait or most valued trait about yourself is the amount of pigmentation in your skin instead of your individual accomplishments and beliefs. Idk OP, stop falling for the white women meme and be who you want to be without judging others as right or wrong.

I mean he disabled are you? You have hands? Do you have hands? Or is your disability a mental thing?

>Six cats

This has to be a joke.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

No one can tell you how to be happy. Get some therapy and learn how to cope with life in a healthy way. What you're doing right now is not constructive.

True, I love my little fish. I think he hates me though.

What fish do you have?

At that point i would just fucking kill myself.
Op you're a pathetic retarded pussy who can't face life.

*becoming

Okay, since this thread is new, I will ask this:

Can you redpill me about captcha and picture captcha in here? I can't find the legacy captcha option anywhere. I use incognito mode and no cookies, is that why I have to fill in captcha every time?

The Google picture captcha most of the times has to be filled multiple times and it becomes really painful on a laptop without a mouse. What should I do? Please help.

Thanks.

>I already have six cats that I can't properly take care of.
youtube.com/watch?v=_lLJGvygENo

Join a mercenary group for a good cause

>Find a Hispanic chick
Cannot stress this enough.

South America may be a corrupt third world shithole, but the women are raised to still be respectful and not roastie whores.
Dating a girl who was born in Argentina and it basically spoiled me as to how terrible Western women are.

Deus Vult
incoming race war
incoming WWIII
restoring the best world order, aka 4th reich
plenty of reasons to live user

I little betta. I felt bad for him. I have a nice tank and everything for him, when I feed him he almost attacks my finger.

And he doesn't eat the fucking pellets. He eats worms

Dude you're hella fucked up. You just can't tell someone to kill them self.

>mfw non white and have more reasons to live than Op
You're fucking pathetic

Yeah I'm Hispanic. We're nice but none of us want to go to college.

Hm. But I'd have to clean it all the time. Fucking fish.

Yeah, that's my goal. But I need to know what my goal is. That's my goal right now, to find out what my goal is.

I have little stamina because of my condition. Yes, half of it is mental but that's still fucking me up. I'm already on Prozac.

I told my mom (a white woman) to get the cat we took in fixed, but her "spirit guides" told her she wouldn't get pregnant.

I have no friends, no access to people who can get me drugs.

>Coming to Sup Forums to ask for a reason to live
You're either new or retarded. Just go livestream it and post the link to the stream on Sup Forums

you're a weak faggot living life on easy mode
there are 6.5 billions in the world who would kill to be in your shoes

white women are the only women on earth who prefer their own race to everyone else

everyone else prefers white men to their own men

the fact that you were unable to utilize everything that was given to you makes you a lazy tard

time to kys

Get right with Jesus Christ.

get a will of an iron sword ya nigglet you can get up and try stop whining your living in the greatest country on earth along. Get a loan start a business go do somethin be creative your lucky your not in china because they would fucking tear you apart

Argentina is more Western than the US you stupid Ameriturd.

Lurk harder, faggot

>tell people I'm HOUSEBOUND

>they tell me to move to Argentina and start a fucking business.

Please read my previous replies, for the love of christ.

I want hobbies and interests and pursuit and whatever the fuck you call it that I can do at home BY MYSELF and that give me something to look forward to.

The only notable thing someone can name from Argentina is fucking Messi.

I also think you are larping since Argentines don't refer to ourselves as "Hispanic" not even the brown ones. And we are generally not considered third world since it's not a poor country.

Please write a concise book of only factual indisputable information exposing the Jews. This should include the lavon affair the Uss liberty their selling of our high tech secrets to China/Russia their communist spies giving away the nuke their holy book literally saying we will be their slaves their disproportionate wealth and power their inability to ever build their own nation their abuses of Palestine their long track record of pedophilia and perversion etc

Well what do you even like to do?

you can very easily obtain drugs on the onions, buy some bitcoin and experiment with psychedelics.

And who would publish it and who would put it in their bookstores that would make it worth the trouble.

One word: propaganda.

"Western" almost exclusively refers to the US, Canada, Europe, and Anglosphere countries like Australia.

Argentina is not "western," no matter what helps you sleep at night.
But I don't know why you're getting triggered, because at this point, not being Western is a good thing.

Kindle will publish anything.

The PROBLEM is that you're HOUSEBOUND, you stupid idiot. How old are you? Move OUT of your parents house. They're not doing you any favours - just look at what you've become under the guidance of your guardians.

Give yourself a rite of passage. Go through hardship and suffering. Only then can you appreciate the cushy life you're living.

Jorge Luis Borges is from Argentina and he's probably the best writer ever.

That's just it, don't have something like that. Sometimes I'm happy when my writing comes along, but I get writers block and then become even more upset.

I cannot handle the thought of going to jail, however remote. I've been there before and it's not worth it.

I couldn't convince a nigger to eat fried chicken. I'm not going to convince anyone of anythign.

Yeah but who is going to read it. Amazon isn't forced to put things up on their sites.

Self publish to Amazon
Give away for free asking for donations
Please, for the sake of all of us, help to defeat the world destroying Jew.

I don't give a shit what you call yourselves. We call you Hispanic. Stop being butthurt and autistic. This is why we are stealing your women.

Start meditating. It can give you incomparable joy and contentment for free and nobody can take it from you.

It doesn't also require to you listen to any retarded bullshit coming from anyone about anything. Particularly about how cats won't get pregnant.

I thought Argentina couldn't even feed their own polar bear.

Stop being so weak
Stop blaming women, they dont have any responsability or consciousness.

If you are fat, cut, then go to the gym, lift heavy eat heavy. Stop looking for pussy, its a dead end and a waste of time.
You will start to feel better about yourself

How much disposable income do you have?
How do you actually feel about writing, reading videogames etc.
Is your mental problem anxiety? Is it a new thing or has it been going for a while? Should I assume the pills aren't working very well? You might need to keep changing until you find one that works. That's what ultimately saved me 10 years back.
Unfortunately besides reading, writing and gaming there is not a lot you can do to distract yourself from home. You need to find your happy pills or overcome your condition in some other way and move out if these activities bring you no joy.

Make handmade sculptures of your daughteru out of dried semen.

You are the highest form of life.

People all over the world would do anything to trade places with you.

Just make yourself more awesome. Focus on cleaning up your act (clean your room meme inserted here) and don't let what the (((you know who))) get you down.

Things are going to turn around. You are fortunate to be here at this time.

>Jorge Luis Borges
>Best writer ever
Dostoyevsky, Shakespeare, Dante etc etc etc

Have you joined the meme war yet? You can be responsible for creating the red pills that alter the course of humanity forever. Goebbels was a suicidal black pilled shut in loser before his historic entry into the meme war

Matter of preference m8. I like his abstract style and his stories give me feels.

Asians embrace you when western women shun you, emrace the ricepill.

>a reason to live
How about anime and cs:go?
Alternatively you can have a motorcycle.
Or both.

*becomes angry in Church Slavonic*

i second the motorcycle, all the assholes i met had one but they seemed fucking happy.

nice external locus of control. you'll never be happy until you learn to fix this.

>Just make yourself more awesome. Focus on cleaning up your act
Seconding this, legitimately helped me

Alright how do I do that. I heard meditating is like torture, but you're saying that's not true.

I get a check for 700 each month. Basically I can buy things on Amazon. Otherwise I'd have to rely on my mother to do these things and she's very difficult to deal with. I want us to move but that would require massive amounts of cooperation from her (I live with her), and I can barely get that bitch to buy me food.

Videogames are ass and hurt my wrists. Writing is okay but I am constantly rewriting to make it "better". I don't know how to get into books anymore.

I guess I could try to get on more meds but I can't stop taking Prozac because I've tried to taper and it was impossible. I've been on them for like 15 years and had the anxiety for over 21 years.

African Violets
Erikson
Find your African Violets
Fish perhaps?

t. ((Psych101))

Being asshole is the best thing in the world. Only other things you can be is shit and that which is being shat on.

I live for the funsies.
Fuck everyone im the king.

Finnish Pop Music.

>White women are so horrible
Yer a faggot, Harry.

That doesn't work.

Even before the Nazis were somebody, they were somebody. And what happened? The nobodies beat them anyway.

I have nothing to offer them except semen.

Anime doesn't do it for me, or computer games.

Can you explain.

Those fish don't require cleaning up?

and is what i said wrong? read his responses, everything is outside of his control, even the good advice he dismisses as "not possible due to my circumstances".

also i took advanced psych too!

LMAO you are fucking right my friend.

read this. it actually helped me a lot as well.
study.com/academy/lesson/locus-of-control-definition-and-examples-of-internal-and-external.html

You are just weak, kill yourself because we don't need white men like you. There are plenty of us who aren't fucking pathetic. Genes like yours do not need to be spread, so the best thing you can do for the white race is to eliminate them.

Wrong

>Generally speaking, the current consensus would locate the West, at the very least, in the cultures and peoples of Europe (at least the European Union member states, EFTA countries, European microstates), the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Latin America.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
>The term also applies beyond Europe, to countries and cultures whose histories are strongly connected to Europe by immigration, colonization, or influence. For example, Western Culture includes countries in the Americas and Australasia, whose language and demographic ethnicity majorities are currently European.

It matters because you would know this otherwise. Thus you are larping.

See pic

You took adv. psych?