Is it possible to impeach Trump and Pence at the same time, so that finally Hillary becomes president?

Is it possible to impeach Trump and Pence at the same time, so that finally Hillary becomes president?

After all, the entire election was invalid and illegal due to the Russian hacking.

That would make Paul Ryan the POTUS.

If that happens Paul Ryan is next in line to take over.

>Germans the most 'productive'
>Not productive enough to google US Line of Succession
>hanz education

Well fuck, let's just impeach the whole republican party.

nigga u 2 supid

Oh hey, I have an even better idea: Nuke Germany.

we had enough troops there at one time to push them into the sea

You would think the injection of slav genes in them would do some good, but same old same old

>slav genes
My genes are pure Arab master race.

Next time, there won't be a Germany to rebuild you fucking cockroach

Germans are smar-

You do know impeachment doesn't mean removal from office right?

Is this bait?

Maybe we should have ur dick chopped off instead

wouldn't Paul Ryan become President??

German shills out in full force today. Did Merkel take some cues from Hillary and establish their own Shariablue and CTR?

You guys have no imagination. What are the midterms?

1. Hillary wins a seat in the midterms in 2018.
2. Trump and Pence are impeached at the same time and gotten rid off.
3. Hillary is made Speaker of the House.
4. Pence has not enough time to succeed Trump to the presidency and get his own VP in.
5. Hilldog finally in the WH!

Best America back at the helm.

This makes no sense.

You German shills really need to hone your craft. Spend that .02 euros that you just earned for that post. :^)

>obvious baiting with retarded and plainly inaccurate claims

Die in a fire shill.

even if you impeached every republican in the line of succession, we still wouldn't have a democrat president.

It'd go to Secretary of Defense James Mattis. He's listed as Independent.

>Hillary can't even button up her coat all the way

Truly, we dodged a bullet. Bitch has no etiquette. And she considers herself an 'elite' hm.

Why don't we just send masses of Muslims to Germany, so they can breed them out of existence.
Ooops! Too late.
They already did that themselves.

It would be possible to impeach Pence, then to impeach Trump before confirming a new VP. Or to impeach Trump, Pence steps up to President, then impeach him before confirming his choice for Vice President.

I mean, that is all technically possible -- it is not going to happen, but technically, it could.

As mentioned above, if there was suddenly a vacancy in the Presidency AND the Vice Presidency, the Speaker of the House steps up, followed by the President Pro Tempore of the Senate, then through the Cabinet -- there's an established line you'd work through.

At no point in that line do you reach "Failed Candidate from the Last Election."

True enough, but it is commonly used to refer to the whole shootin' match, including removal upon conviction by the Senate.

You guys invented the language, you should know how "context clues" work.

lol

russian hacking

haahaha

I could support this.

>Is it possible to impeach Trump and Pence at the same time, so that finally Hillary becomes president?
>After all, the entire election was invalid and illegal due to the Russian hacking.
There wasn't any Russian hacking, faggot. Trump won because most of us didn't want the demonic sea hag.

That cunt will never be president.

hillary clinton will die in prison

We really need to start locking you retarded chimps up.

OK, THAT is at least constitutionally possible.

You'd have to reverse the order of 2 and 3, though, she'd have to be Speaker BEFORE you got rid of Trump and Pence.

Pence would have time to become President, if you knock out Trump first, but his VP pick would have to be confirmed, and Congress could decline to do that until Pence was removed.

BUT -- Tis pretty much requires the Dems take the House and Senate in 2018. They are playing defense in Senate elections, so that seems particularly unlikely, but their taking the house is also unlikely at this point.

You'd have to have a Democrat Senate, because NO WAY a GOP Senate would act to make Hillary President.

You'd have to have a Democrat House because a GOP House would not select her as Speaker.

So, it is not happening -- but if it did, it would all pass muster, constitutionally.

Dems are gonna coup soon I can feel it.

Prove Germans didn't hack the election in favor of Hillary, and then maybe I'll consider not calling you a cuck snowflake communist long enough to discuss things with you.
This is how liberals have been behaving for a solid year now. Fuck yourself.