Islanders thread

Islanders thread.
You can post here only if you live on a island. Continentals not welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Italy
kerkphil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does Ireland count?

*thread is flooded with bongs, hibernians, and kiwis*
t. vacationing in hawaii

All continents are islands you half baked cannoli shell.

Ulleungdo reporting in

>American education
best island reporting in

Of course!

Sup Forums has some Sardinians and lot of Japanese too.
I don't know about Sicilians, though.

Nice rock!
How is the life there? Do you have lights on all day and night like mainland SKorea?

Hi there, I am here. Pic related is my island.

>Islanders

-10 IQ points taken off.

I live on an island, it's just an island in a lake though.

oi oi. Living on an island is great

Cape Breton Island reporting in.

It's definitely got a more out of the way country feel to it. I just spent the last 4 years in Seoul so I'm still adjusting. It's terribly boring and near impossible to meet a girl because as soon as people get old enough to they leave. If by lights you mean electricity then yes, but no neon streets. I live across the street from a pool hall that doesn't have pocketball so I play Korean 4 ball the locals call Dangoo every night. Other than that I hike the mountains a lot and shitpost on Sup Forums /fit/ and /trv/.

It's a beautiful island but I'm so bored all the time. I try to go mainland at least once a month but its an 8 hour journey to get to a major city.

oh hey an exclusionary thread that includes me

>the island of Italy

>swedish education

The world should be ruled by island superpowers.
Prove me wrong

Reporting in

>but no neon streets
Yes, I was referring to those.

Looking at some images on google it seems you have very nice and thick vegetation. I love these kind of places!

Many of them

Tromso reporting in

Tromso

WTF IS HAPPENING TO MY

Does long island count?

Does Jamestown, Rhode Island count?

>The world should be ruled by island superpowers.
Well an islander was one of the greatest leaders of the world.

Welcome!

welcome to Sup Forums :^)

comfy island thread

Why did you return there if it's so boring ? Looks like a nice place to retire desu

I'm not originally from here. Just live here for work until 2020 when they will either decide to move me or keep me here.

long island master race reporting in

upstate fags can fuck off

also hello amico

Damn. Must be hard to start a family when your job sends you to a lost island in south korea

hong kong island coming in hot

fact: islanders are the most powerful people

Ay thanks nice to be here

comfy

Haha exactly!

isnt it great to be able to traverse your entire country in half a day

Potato nig on vacation checking in

We'll be an island after annexing Canada and digging a moat along the Mexico border

barrier island checking im my dudes

Lord Kek gave us water borders to protect better our bloodlines from Brown Invaders.

Glory be Lord Kek

Ireland reporting in. Was contemplating building a house on an Island before retiring to be on an island within an island.

Living on Vancouver island
I dont know what else to say about it

>Lord Kek gave us water borders to protect better our bloodlines from Brown Invaders.
It won't work, I tell you from experience.
Also look at Britain, having water on all sides didn't save them.

When the Great Removal happens in 2019, our lands will be free.

Englandstan is a failed state.

I could have declined it but that wouldn't win me any favor and its a step up the ladder from the position I was in. If the timing was wrong I would have opted to stay in my previous (lower level) position but this was a huge step up so I went for it. I was actually excited for this and had been to Ulleungdo previously, but living here is something else entirely. It's a bit of a tourist destination but everything there is to do can be done in like 4 or 5 days. I just need to get used to the slower pace of things, it's pretty comfy other than that. The fact that this is a promotion is somewhat of a joke too, because I do considerably less work here.

My state has Islands so I'm posting. Actually I'm posting because I plant on moving to New Zealand once my life gets significantly better.

I'd be moving to marlborough county on in New Zealand's south island.

We will defend our islands, we shall never surrender.

>that comfy feel knowing all you'd have to do to cutoff zombies is just barricade the bridges to the mainland

blessed

what is your picture of?

Long Island checking in

No mainland dweller. You are not included due to your proximity to islands.

Too bad it looks like ireland is probably going to be worse than england in a couple years the way our immigration is going

808 state checking in. Represent Kailua town.

>tfw irrelevant

Feels good bros

I took it from here
kerkphil [dot] blog-spot [dot] it/2011/07/trip-to-ulleungdo-july-2011.html

Been living in the state Huawei on the island Owlwho for 5 years

Yay :)
I live on an island on the east coast of Canada
My house overlooks the ocean

Montreal reporting in

This is true. Theres already cells of them in the satellite towns to Dublin. Waterford has loads. And that town in Sligo they dumped a barrel of them.

>I just need to get used to the slower pace of things
>I do considerably less work here
You sound ready for Mediterranean culture.

>Rivers all around
>I LIVE ON AN ISLAND

OP is your picture Hanauama Bay in Oahu?

From the Faroes, are we?
I whole heartedly agree btw. Sheep herders unite!

Coronado California here

this thread is a R A R E magnet

Good for you then. Thanks for sharing user

There are some areas in the US that have islands in them and are part of the United States, you can't prove I don't live on an island. Pic related, you dumbass.

Tierra del Fuego reporting in

If you live on an island within an island that is the best islanders

I'm originally from Hawaii and just living here now for work but really miss home and the island lifestyle. Living on an island is so much better than the mainland but my gf has some weird fear of being surrounded by water so she doesn't want to live on an island but I'm trying to convince her to come back with me.

>Sheep herders unite!
>Wales, Scotaland, Sardinian and New Zealand alliance
I live on a island that has more sheep than people.

His pic isn't from Hanauma
t. from
I want to visit your islands desu

Nope, that is Sardinia.

(you)

Half of this thread is people who live on an island in a non island country. What are you going on about?

*from Oahu
Forgot it

ayyy

underrated

kekekeke

>gf has some weird fear of being surrounded by water
Tell her to live on a different planet then. Earth is mostly water. Technically, you can't live anywhere on Earth without being surrounded by water. What varies is the distance of the water to your general location which depends on the size and elevation of the land mass that you're currently standing on. Your girlfriend has nowhere to hide.

Reporting in

Galveston Texas.
Counts niggers!

Just type it as รถ like a real human bean

Proxy or no? if no I visited your country in 2008 and got violent dysentery and shat blood for a week. It was still a good time. Whats it like living there?

texel reporting in

Best island reporting.

Stay mad faggots.

>a real human bean
You mean pic related? That fucking faggot?

Well she's from here and she's used to being from a landlocked country. But your right and her fear is just weird honestly.

Sardinia? Or is it a smaller island?
I want to go to a comfy island next time I go to Italy. Last time I was there I stayed with some missionaries in one of the poorest towns in Italy.

Come in the summer if you do. Definitely the best and you can join in on the whale slaughter if you're lucky

I live on an island, but there's a bridge. Does that still count?

My Donegal will essentially be an island once hard Brexit kicks in

Oh I wouldn't really want to go in winter but I wouldn't mind it that much but I can't stand cold very well. I just really want to see it there as well as Iceland and Greenland especially since I have a weird fascination with the place.
>you can join in on the whale slaughter if you're lucky
Noice, that would be cool to see.

>Hawaii is the only place in the world that has a Union Jack on its own flag, but was never part of the British empire or colonised by the British

It just seems so bizarre. At least this is a case of success breeding admiration instead of jealousy like it does with the other 99% of the universe.

I'm from "mainland" Sardinia, but we still have more than 3 million sheep and ~1.5 million people.

>I want to go to a comfy island next time I go to Italy.
Well, lots of good places. If like the Mediterranean you can try the many beaches all around the island, or you can go in the inside to see some nuraghe.

All continents are islands.

hello