Is Trump the worst person who ever lived?

Is Trump the worst person who ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

he convinced an entire generation of right wing retards to support billionaire globalist elite cuckoldry

fake news

Now post it by percent of income instead.

Well that settles it. Trump has finally been stumped.

no. hitler is dumbass
>American education

The faggot who fucked your whore mother is.

>That fucking scale 200,000$ incriminates.

Oh im mad.

probably OP is mexican

Can you show the math behind that graph? Sources and stuff?

>incriminates

increments

your selfie checks out

Dumbass slide thread.

You misspelled best.

Grammar fags are the worst kind of niggers.

it's spelling

u r annoying

ehh no that would be Merkel

If only trump would have given the 99% a million dollar tax break as well.... we'd all be rich!

If I got btfo by a fucking leaf everyday, I'd be annoyed too.

Why is Trump giving millionaires and billionaires a tax break?

That's his platform. He wants to get the economy rolling by decreasing taxes

What a waste of digits with a lack of source. SAD!

Lol right wing retards fall for the trickle down meme every time

my god u retards are cucked beyond repair

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

>Is Trump the worst person who ever lived?
That title goes to John McCain

If Marty shows up in a DeLorean I'am not going back to kill Hitler, I'am going to take out the gook who released McCain from the POW camp

Trump is the modern messiah archetype.
He is saving Americas ass.

Correlation != causation

Anyway there's nothing wrong with making the government smaller. It's a good thing in the long run to keep all taxes small... that way the tax money gets used only on the most important things.

Looking at you're picture: You can see the economy was already moving in a good direction when hillary put the high taxes on.... Similarly, you could see that the economy was moving in a bad direction when bush lessened the taxes.

bill*

right wing retards spend their entire lives fighting vigorously for tax cuts for the rich because you are the ultimate cucks and nothing more than useful idiots for the wealthy elites who own you

Nice deflection

It's not a deflection. The economy does better when you raise taxes on the rich. You're just a cuck.

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

It's so nice that Obamaleaf is here to dispel the beliefs of people that don't agree with his narrow view of the world.

I oppose your billionaire globalist cuck worldview

He just wanted to defend his country and make it great again.

The horror, the horror!

Who? Never heard of him.

Fail get , of course it's a fucking leaf

Lol naw man he's just new to this XD

It's a deflection because clearly the economy is moving BEFORE the taxes are changed. i.e. the economy is more complicated than you and your obama funded study assume it is.

fpbp as per usual

God fuck off shills you guys are in full force today aren't you holy shit. Nobody buys this crap

Bullshit, the deficit increased every year Obama was in office. Kys leaf

Are you a full blown handicap? Obama cut the budget deficit by 2/3. No Republican has ever done that.

Only in the mind of mental midgets who know nothing about dead history. He's still a piece of shit, but the worsts are all dead. There is still time though

That's a chart of budget surplus/deficit u moron. Your entire cuck ideology is slashing taxes for the rich and blowing up the budget deficit. You are nothing more than useful idiots for the billionaire globalist elites who own you.

The economy soars under Democrats and crashes under Republicans. That's how it works.

Go out and get a job leaf, quit trying to push for handouts from people with money who earned it.

Here's a quick evilness hierarchy:
>1.Trump
>2.Assad
>3.Putin
>4.Hitler
>5.ISIS
>6.Corporations
>7.Regan
>8.Christians(crusades)
>9.Men
>10.fetuses(parasites)

>Stupid leaf doesn't know that the economy determines taxes taken in and therefore the budget surplus

>Leave my billionaire globalist elite overlords alone!

You right wing retards are fucking pathetic.

No shit, retard. When was the last time a Republican balanced the budget? When was the last time a Republican even reduced the budget deficit over their full term?

You can't answer correctly because you're a retard.

>Obama cuts deficit

Are you a fact twisting shill? Yes, because the national debt and government spending reached all time high under Obama. Fuck your deficit charts, defeats the purpose if you spend more than you take in.

Now go back to sucking Trudeaus dick faggot

Nice pic, obviously someone that makes 50k won't be saving 1 mill....dumbasd

bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

GDP started to increase.

So my point is that the economy was making a turn for the better BEFORE clinton increased the taxes.
It was taking a turn for the worse BEFORE bush gave the tax break.

The economy is its own thing. The taxes don't have the effect you're claiming they have... because that would imply they violate causality.

You right wing retards have a hard time with facts. You don't even know the difference btwn debt and deficit. That's how fucking retarded you are.

You also have no clue what spending is.

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years.

No. FOR was worse American president ever.

The taxes do have the effect. Pic related destroys you. Why do you filthy right wing retard cucks always support blowing up the budget deficit to cut taxes for your billionaire globalist overlords?

Your mom is because she didn't just swallow you

Sage

Thanks Obama!

brb going to the store

Nope, pic related

>the smell of piss and failure ITT

yes

Clearly

>pic related shows taxes not having the effect they're thought to have (by somebody else)
>therefore taxes have the effect they're thought to have (by me)

No, that's not how logic works, leaf. As i said, the economy is its own thing.
People vote for republicans (economic issues) when the economy is on a downswing... They vote for democrats (Social issues) when the economy is on the upswing.

You have it completely ass backwards, retard.

People vote for Democrats after Republicans crashed the economy. Like Bill Clinton in 1992 and Obama in 2008.

They vote Republican (not really) in good economic times. Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016. Both times actually the American people voted for a continuation of Democratic policies but unfortunately got a Republican who ended up crashing the economy.

95 posts btfo right wing retards

No, you have it backwards. Clinton's policies are exactly the thing that crashed the economy in 2008 (the housing debt bubble). I know you won't give up your propaganda on this issue so it's pointless to discuss more than stating the fact.

Obama only won because he was a "magic nigger" that the country wanted. He's an exception to the rule.

In general, the economy is moving in a positive direction when democrats get elected. You fail to understand the fact that an economy is likely to crash when it's moving in a negative direction (that's what a crash is), so it's no surprise that it happens when republicans are in office.

>Is Trump the worst person who ever lived?
He's a Zionist. So, yes.

No, but your whore mom is for not swallowing you instead

Do you even hear yourself? Obama was a slow spender... Slow compared to whom? Btw that chart is fucked if you even bothered to read the asterisk that misattributed the Stimulus to Bush not Obama

Disappointed he doesn't take climate change seriously, but you cannot have everything with one president. It's a trade off.

If you weren't such a Democrat Party shill maybe somebody would listen, fact is the only alternative to Trump was Hillary who was THE GLOBALIST BILLIONAIRE CANDIDATE!!!

And don't generalize Trump as just another Republican, I admit he has cucked to the GOP on some issues but he is not one of them and you know it.

he is a muslim loving fuck

>That pic
People that believe this are the most close minded on earth, it's quite pathetic really.

BASED LEAF WITH THE FPBP

Trump supporters are duh

They are also most likely to believe the EARF IS FLAT Y'ALL

>Clinton inherits good economy from Bush sr
>Clinton fucks it up
>Bush jr inherits shit economy from Clinton
lol good job retard

No, but he sure does make goy liberals cry.

no

Oh it's another BUSH DINDU NUFFIN episode

So tiring

The economy crashed in 2008 because of 8 years of failed GOP policies u retard. Enough with your dinduism.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

>f you even bothered to read the asterisk that misattributed the Stimulus to Bush not Obama

Are u fucking retarded? You don't even know how to read. It says reassigned to Obama.

holy shit are right wing retards seriously this brain dead?

bumpin

So you agree it was the clinton policy that caused it, then?

pretty bad
thank god he's inept though

ITT: Newfriends falling for babies first troll

No it was Bush. It's just that right wing retards are the biggest fucking dindus on the planet.

8 years of GOP presidency = WE DINDU NUFFIN

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

Yeah but causation = causation

Fuck I hate how dumb you people are
Why do I even come here...

Because you are paid to shill since you are too stupid to get a real job

fucking psychopath

He is a mossad puppet that supports ISIS.

Nah

>Absolute values
>$0 -> $200,000
You're making it too obvious, leaf. Even Obama leaf is more subtle.

>supports saudi arabia
>im ok with whabbi muslims, literal sharia mongering goat fuckers
>says america first
>tomahawks syria and is now aiming for qatar cuz they ebil terrorists
>qatar allegedly supports hamas
>hamas fucks around with israel

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo