So, Sup Forums Im a half breed. quarter spanish,quarter mexican and half scottish.I look white,even pale...

So, Sup Forums Im a half breed. quarter spanish,quarter mexican and half scottish.I look white,even pale.Raised white and cant even into spanish.So when the race war comes,what side should I take? I want white side ,but I feel you would all hate me.I cant go other way because I think negatively of all other races.Im in a real bind here fellas.Anyone else in this bind too?

shut the fuck up about your lineage when the racewar starts and grab some white bros. I sympathize with you my man.

Don't ever identify with your non-white side. Don't say shit about it to other whites. If you can pass, be happy and leave it at that.

Real whites are proud of their whiteness. Be proud of yours.

Sound advice brothers.Maybe ill get my chance in south africa.

Welcome to the white side, please don't touch the gene pool.

Too late,but the kid came out white as fuck.Also turned the little lady a bit racist.

Im half tunisian half german
Wat do pol cant gas myself

you're 1/4 white, that's basically 100% brown since white genes are recessive

What kind of white is she?

Be on the right side -the white side-. Besides when the race war comes, it'll be the niggers against everybody else.

Full blooded dutch If im right.

Half-breed or not, I think nobody would ever hate a devout and committed ally. Loyalty is rewarded.

>DELET THIS
Fuck my shit up.

Well I dont look it.And for that ill be targeted by the non white side.

Mexicans are a spanish mix. So you are a quarter mixed european, so that makes you like 85-95% pure euro and basically whiter than a spaniard since you have the scottish half. You're a mutt, sure, but a european mutt.

I hope many think like you.I know for certain we will need all the guys we can get.Its already open season on white people.Can get my head smashed open and get no news coverage

Fight for your wife and kids.

Thats want id be doing.Ive seen whats going on at evergreen college.My son will not be told to leave school because he is white.

Fuck.That.

Why do you find your white side more appealing? More specifically, the Spanish or Scottish and why one over the other?

Also,to clarify,Its not really that you hate me.I just dont wanna get gunned down by a purest when im fighting on his side.

Nothing really connects me to by spanish/Mex side.I look white so thats what ive been pretty much known as.Ive also seen how whites are treated just for being white and its a crime.My kids will look white,as is my wife.BUT even if we were brown I would still have the strong feelings of white people being targeted is wrong.With my family being white,it only entrenched it further.

Godverdomme kanker Mexican REEEEEEEEEE. stay away from our genes.

I encourage and welcome you joining us. I don't even care if you grab a white qt and have babies. as long as you have good intelligent kids that grow up to be attractive productive adults I don't care how much Mexican or whatever is in them if they look white.

>I want white side ,but I feel you would all hate me
Is this a form of bait, or all the people asking and having this explained to them just newfags, or too stupid to understand the explanation? Look genius, people here are going to hate you no matter what, because we're the Internet Hate Machine. What is so hard to understand about that? Refer to the chart: you would have been accepted in the 3rd Reich. Who gives a fuck what anyone here says.

Id kill myself if I was a 1/4 bean

>I don't care how much Mexican or whatever is in them if they look white.

cuck/kike detected.

I clarified in a post earlier

People that would hate you are those playing divide and conquer and therefore our enemies.

Welcome brother.

Besides, there can be honourary Aryans.

>People that would hate you are those playing divide and conquer

>Besides, there can be honourary Aryans.

translation: non-whites are okay as long as they "act" ok

neck yourself, chink.

Exactly.Im not so worried about hate,as much as being shot in the back by a purest

you're 3/4 already and the mexican side was probably native and not much negro. If that's the case most burgers probably wouldn't even notice, esp. not in war

News flash, 70% of Sup Forums is hispanic mongrels, Spanish culture is one of the few that value whiteness, their social classes are literally based on European purity (mulatto, meztizo, etc.)

It's ok op, me and my wife are half-breed chugs. Just don't tell anyone and nobody will notice.

>When that one american user posts the nth "Spain isn't white" but you're a blond Spaniard

>mud blood thinking negatively of other races

Self deprecating user you are not pure, you know the answer kys.

>quarter mexican
There is no mexican race. It is a nationality.

Ive heard of you, the great Spanish unicorn

Well,so far in life.Ive been more accepted by whites then by mexicans

BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE XD

32 yrs old; I've lived In all my life the deep south, (New Orleans, Louisiana) and I grew up as a white minority. When I was young, there was never any blatant acts of racism that put me at risk. In fact, the world was changing so mucj that there was a sense of acceptance and a casting off of racism altogether. Biracial couples didn't have as much scrutiny, kids played together, you could say "nigga" just about everywhere because of rap music being fuckin' everywhere and the word wasn't jaded among peers. Then 9/11 happened when I was 15, and the people became closer than ever before. What we are experiencing today, is a total propaganda campaign to incite civil unrest and eventually war. The young people today who never experienced anything but a separatist government, (where white people are shamed for acts they never were a part of and are so far removed) is leading our young white people to bridge this gap by acting submissive and apologizing for being white, while pandering to young black criminals and enabling their racist behaviors.

The point is... Niggers are gullible and run with any high energy campaign that is sensationalized, while white people are weak willed and non-violent.

if you're christian you're not aryan no matter your skin colour

Bump