Hillary Clinton Hate Thread

I don't know if I've ever seen one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5LeHWu_xkM
youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They only took over 75% of the board during the election. Not that it wasn't well deserved.

Wasserman Schultz seriously has ramen noodle hair.

Does that shit ever dry? How do some women have perpetually wet looking noodle hair?

2016 was also when the first female campaign manager won the presidential election

Being this retarded.

Kellyanne Conway was the first female campaign manager in a successful presidential campaign

And that, children, is how dwarf-tossing came to America!

Honestly I liked Hillary more for one reason - she likes war and she's a shrewd-ass politico.

All the lying, conniving, oligarch / elite status, killing political opposition, the server thing, the email thing, her foundation being a giant political favor brokerage, her husband being a rapist, all of it - I was willing to swallow all of it, for one reason.

That reason being - she is a war monger, and I love sitting on my couch watching Americans destroy other societies with our incredibly bad ass war machines. Every time I hear trump or some right-winger talk about reducing military spending I wanna cry.

Reduce military funding? Tha fuck? Hillary woulda kept the American conquest of the planet alive. We were the last great empire, and we're gonna throw it all away for bullshit like "jobs" and "healthcare"? Fuck that.

I want to watch fresh footage of A10s and F35s butt-fucking 3rd world sand dwellers EVERY MORNING while I shit. Now all I see is drama from some reality TV cunt. For shame.

We've had Clinton Foundation General for 4 months before the elections, it was basically Hillary Hate Thread

B b buttttt guys I'm coming back in 2020 Drumpf is finished.
It's my time. The Russians won't hack that election.

>I love sitting on my couch watching Americans destroy other societies

So you only like war because you think it's some fun game you can experience sitting on your fat ass in your safe country

kys

Captcha: Clay Unsuitable

No, I KNOW it's some fun game I can experience in my (yes, incredibly safe) country. I've been doing it since the 90s. It's fucking awesome. This fat ass loser is ruining that for everyone.

Pssh, nothin' personnel, kid

oh man, i just realized she looks like my first stuffed animal

kek

Please don't tell me you had sex with it.

Bumping

I want to go down on those toes after she has had a long sweaty day of campaigning.

Reminder that Hillary wears diapers for incontinence.

So it could be a literal crapshoot then.

grease. Trying to impersonate jig a boo hair.

Yep, women at it again.

Bumping.

Facts hurts your fefes? Let archmommy blow on where it hurts. It'll all be over soon

>First Female Republican Campaign Manager ever
>Third Female Campaign Manager ever
>First Female Campaign Manager to lead a candidate to a win
>First Campaign Manager knowm t to have dropped down into a split wearing a petite cheerleader outfit

Michelle Obama is also the first FLOTUS to glue the hair of another woman to her head and pretend it is her hair.

If you don't know what "weave" is, look it up. The cheapest shit that is still real human hair comes from Chinese cadavers.

this was one of Ben's masterpieces

DAT GAP

Bumpping

She was a qt back in the day

I would have gone balls deep in this pic and gotten her pregnant....but she would have just aborted it.

She looks good on her knees

Bum

Sexy af.

Not really

We

Hilldawg dines out.

Hillary Clinton was racist against black men. Called them predators.
She lost my vote because of that. I only vote for people who respect based black men.

Just think how sweaty she is down there in this pic. Hot.

BLACKED

dafug :-D
dub dub chegged

The year when the darkside had taken over...

For real

>when a newspaper asks for comment but your seizure won't stop

KYS

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=V5LeHWu_xkM

My own compliation

When did michel obama say she lost hope in the country?

then join the military fagot. Experience it first hand

Bump.

ITS HAPPENING LIVE youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

kek

Mommie giving me cummies

No. Bill could have done much better.

she reminds me of a modern day Cerci in this picture

I bet she fucks her brother

Bump

fapfapfap

>Tits were decent back in her lesbian college days.

he said it right after trump was elected.

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1

Here's a good little leftist--just like you--who liked the idea of watching war from afar as well.

And here's a video of him being hanged by Right Sector. Kicking and twitching on the end of a rope. I encourage you to watch it, it's far more pleasurable than the sight of some shitskins exploding.

A Thief and a Leftist (as though there were a difference between those things) dying is a sacrament to God.

Bump.

People who knew her back then said she didn't shave her legs and pits. They also said she always smelled like she didn't shower.

Weird, she looks like that Reality Winner leaker chick.