Did you March against Shariah today Sup Forums?

Did you March against Shariah today Sup Forums?

>palm trees

what kind of fucking niggertaco country is that? dont look like Evropa to me

>Did you March against Shariah today Sup Forums?
I had to be at work. Only liberals, who all live off my taxes via their welfare handouts, have time to go protest every damned day.

Florida. founded by Europeans

I was going to go to San Bernardino today...I live about 15 minutes from where the terrorist attack happened.

I couldnt do it because I got called in to work. I work at a nuclear reactor (security) so if i get called in, i have to go.

>Sharia
>this shithole

No i fapped to loli and ate pork rinds
Thats my protest

since when are burgers european?

Fuck that shit, march against Israel/jews

What the fuck are you?

NIGGER ALERT
WE OO WE OO WEEOO

>as.gif
fucking proxies

so you can't even take an hour on a saturday to be politically active? this excuse is how you lose the culture war

>proxyfags

Psyops march. Obvious set-up protest.

Yeah. I went to the one in Santa Clara and we were heavily outnumbered by filthy hippies and SJWs. There were maybe 30 Trump supporters and several hundred counter-protestors. We were probably outnumbered 20 to 1. They even got in front of us so that most of our signs could not be seen from the road. There was almost constant honking in support of Muslims from the cars passing. I fucking hate Silicon Valley.

>fat bitch
>fat nerd
>bald manlet
>2x fat nerd

>identitty Europa
>in the US
>Complaining about Islamic Immigration when Islamic immigration isnt even happening to the US in any amount

can't even spell europe right baka

and you look even uglier then them

You know not who you are speaking to, Hans.

That is in Orlando outside of the Pulse nightclub? Did antifa show up there? Something tells me the lefties have a different perspective on the matter there.

Florida is the most powerful state in the union. Watch yourself euro boi.

No I slept in. We're about 6 months past peaceful protests having any effect on people anymore.

an ugly cunt with an big mouth ?