RIP Katy Perry

Miley Cyrus
Scarlett Johansson
and now Katy Perry

What the fuck does Hollywood do to otherwise hot women? (Miley Cyrus notwithstanding)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HE3cyT0kD0
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
youtube.com/watch?v=cA4_wTLDx4c
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/873673990509924352
youtube.com/watch?v=8j9zMok6two
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
youtube.com/watch?v=KlaqfL2nnVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape them and pooped on their newly raped chest.

How long until hollyjew makes them wear strap ons in public to even further "empower" them?

rip, now?
bro she always was a thot
dont you remember her campaining for shillary

Sure, but she never went full Miley Cyrus before.
DAT ASS

He means the short hair, dimwit.

Can't wait desu.

Taylor Swift is a coked out coalburning jewslurping whore and if you honestly think otherwise or that she's "waifu" material you are delusional beyond any reasonable repair.

it's a normal celebrity trend for easy attention. She'll eventually "find the light" again once people stop giving a shit about her being angsty and controversial

Katy "I want the Miley Cyrus audience" Perry
Katy "LGBT rights are the only important rights" Perry
Katy "Hope will defeat ISIS" Perry
Katy "I'm still relevant guys!" Perry

When 100% of the people you are surrounded by are hardcore liberal marxist's who encourage you to be degenerate, it's an obvious eventuality that you'll end up looking like a LGBT spokesperson with the morals to match.

theres never gonna be a full sloring-out/dykey/alt phase beyond all-black pleather like in her "bad blood" video with tswift shes the kike music industry forever femme "aryan" controlled opposition

probably start working behind the scenes. Help Dan Schneider groom da kidz

just fuck my shit up senpai

Forgot:
Katy "I pulled a Miley Cyrus 10 years and 30 pounds too late" Perry

Katy Perry is approaching the Wall. Her fertility is fading and her religion (Marxism) is evil

T swift is beautiful but she has zero ass. That bump is caused by the fucking stilt heels she has on. Don't fall for the high heels meme.

They MK Ultra'd the bitch

>Katy "I want the Miley Cyrus audience" Perry
So pretty much no one anymore?

Why does that bitch wear those shoes? She's naturally already a 5'11". In that pic she's standing at probably 6'4"

Katy "I sold my soul to the devil" Perry

>Taylor Swift is a coked out coalburning jewslurping whore and if you honestly think otherwise or that she's "waifu" material you are delusional beyond any reasonable repair.
>with tswift shes the kike music industry forever femme "aryan" controlled opposition

Professionals come up with the image refresh.
The new image attracts attention and sell tickets to concerts for her tour.
And hopefully, the money comes rolling in.

She doesn't have the sharp refined features to pull the pixie cut schtick. Plus she's too tall and her hands are too big. She just looks like a chunky lesbo.

>Tfw read "that bump" as "that drumpf"
I need to stop coming to this place.

To tower over < 6'3 manlets

Not on my watch, nope

She was RIP'ed years ago when she let Russell Brand run through it. I wouldn't touch her after that without pic related.

female dyke version of Eminem.

The eyes have it. What is it, some sort of drug, mind control MK ultra etc?

They all seem to develop that hollow glazed expression.

Holy shit. I didn't realize that she'd been building an ass. Let this glory endure upon the chosen path.

I'm a convert now.

Katy "loves the Anglo cock" Perry

Shes NEXT

youtube.com/watch?v=4HE3cyT0kD0

Well, now I am a part of a cult too.

Checked

Welcome to the church of swift

>ywn look up at Taylor Swift as she kisses you gently on the forehead

This tends to happen when women with dark hair dye it. This wrecks the hair and they are forced to cut it. They try to make it a political statement because they don't want anyone to realize that dying hair damages it.

I don't understand: the black one should be gigantic and misshapen.

Thank God.

Fucking Billy Idol.

I used to love katy
I guess she really did sell her soul to the "jews"

They could've just said that they got some grave illness, like cancer, and everyone would love them again.

With no cleavage and a justin bieber haircut she's not very attractive.

Bad move considering how you stop thinking with your dick when she looks like this.

What made Miley Cyrus change back from the haircut though?

Katy has been living in some kind of big brother house to promote her new album for the past 2 days and you can see her 24 hours a day, even when she is sleeping
youtube.com/watch?v=cA4_wTLDx4c

It's weird, eh? It's like half their soul has been drained out of them. Rather than projecting strength, confidence, and femininity, they just project pity. MK Ultra/Monarch stuff must make 'em burn hotter and faster. Uses up their soul quickly. Dollars in Dollars out.

>Not on my watch, nope
what's not on your watch?
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/873673990509924352

"Being a hopeful hippie"
(TL: Realizing she's a complete brainwashed moron and toning it down a little)
(((Them))) being the driving force of my country.

>Song is called Malibu
>Doesn't even film it in Malibu
What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8j9zMok6two

this bitch is fucking pathetic.

She had to go wild for a few years to break out of her Disney Hannah Montana mold and be seen as Miley Cyrus. She distanced herself from the innocent teenage persona by hyper sexualizing her act. Now that she's over that and seen as Miley Cyrus she can go on to make the type of music she enjoys. If she continues with innocent country music she would have never broken out of her Hannah Montana persona and would have faded into obscurity.

Slumping record sales. She's just (((reinventing))) herself at their request.

She was never hot

I'm spooked right now, it seems like some kind of metaphoric representation of these Spirit Cooking rituals

>for ants

Wtf isn't Katy Perry like 40?

Also Miley is absolutely gorgeous, I hope she keeps the new look but I'm sure the jews already have plans for when that gets old

look at those fucking fingernails, he better be a guitarist or some shit

wanna know how i know you're gay?

>katy perry's black haired shitty haircuts, cake faced shovel chinned androgynous cunt

next you'll tell me drew barrymore, hillary duff and amanda bynes are angels

>Also Miley is absolutely gorgeous
She looks like shit with all those trash tattoos. Besides, the past can never be washed away. Miley was, still is, and always will be a whore.

If I were a billionaire I'd toss a pack of street niggers a few grand to gang rape that child-corrupting cunt whore with a written message to go straight or go away.

And if she didn't learn from it I'd send them back to finish her off.

katy perry started as a x-stain singer

now she's spread like a buffet for niggers

enjoy the spirit cooking:

Do I see buttpad lines or am I catching the autismburgers??

>ywn be Katy's boyfriend and watch as she gets BLACKED over and over again

Weak men think with their dicks.

She was weapons-grade adorable.

she's from a rich christian family

she doesn't need to do tricks for jews

jesus christ

>She's pretending to be some kind of buddhist who has achieved mindfulness
Too much

tay tay has the 'tism

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

Katy LOVES Blacked, it's literally all she thinks about

Its Hollyqueer, they meet up with publicists and pr people in boardrooms who cook up wild ideas, it's mostly jews telling them how to behave and act, so you can imagine. Deep down they know their just a marketing gimmick for these jews and its in the back of their mind, so they play along and cover up the truth with drug use and alcohol.

i wanna watch her take a dump. i hope to catch her BRAAAPPing on cam

>tay tay has the 'tism
only dirty kikes say she is autistic
you filthy hebrew scumlord

Adorable.

What is with white girls and having some token nigress "friend"?

She has implants.

She legitimately moves and acts like a baby. It creeps me out. youtube.com/watch?v=KlaqfL2nnVw

>Talor Swift has implants.
>She legitimately moves and acts like a baby. It creeps me out.
tell me, shlomo, do you think that your hate speech is protected by my law?
what will it take for you to shut the fuck up and stop insulting her?

Is that a Hindi tattoo on her arm?

most likely a combination of mental issues, daddy issues, then liberal influence or probably the jews

@ 0:50s lmao

What the fuck