BASED DUP

THE DUP ARE DOING IT LADS

TORIES OFFICIALLY SAY THEY WOULD GIVE IN TO DUP DEMANDS ON ABORTION AS PART OF DEAL

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-dup-deal-abortion-commons-debate-time-limits-lower-owen-paterson-conservative-mp-minority-a7783221.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cimaR
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqtaoz4QFX8
youtube.com/watch?v=xFOoRAp5QtM
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked. Archived that.
archive.is/cimaR

thanks im using the archive link

Shame this will only apply for Northern Ireland, I can't believe this people are considered far right in england, just end us.

Abortion is already illegal in Northern Ireland. This is for the UK-wide.

bumping for dad.

>gain support of 10 DUP MPs in exchange for abortion deal
>immediately lose support of 30 or so Tory MPs

lol this government will collapse sooner than I expected. Corbyn PM soon.

Isn't abortion already illegal in northern island?

why should I care about abortion again?
I literally give no shits if people want to murder their unborn children. Not my concern.

>Shame this will only apply for Northern Ireland

Shame Northern Ireland still exists.

And to be clear, I don't mean "I wish it was part of Ireland" I mean "I wish we'd fucking nuke the lot of it already"

>I don't care about murdering children

it's mainly niggers who get aborted so who cares

Not in the UK retard. In the UK it is mainly whites, and it is Muslims who don't get abortions.

Mate there are enough fully grown adults I wouldn't worry about murdering, let alone unborn children.

If I lived in northern island I wouldn't want it to be a part of the UK or Ireland, both are tremendously cucked

Abortion is already against the law in NI and they don't care about what people do elsewhere. It's Independent clickbait.

Are we having a soft or hard Brexit with them?

They are just quoting a Tory minister.

Red, White and Blue Brexit.

God Bless you!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the DUP? These lads seem like something else.

Taig.

Good, time to stop those evil whores from massacring the innocents.

Cool, could you convince the rest of your worthless brethren to do the same and fuck off already?

Seriously, this Norwegian, bot or not, is the best poster on Sup Forums these days.

I don't believe that, sounds like independent hysteria, they're still only 10 MPs in a parliament of 650 who would majorly vote against them.

"Visit Belfast: the largest glass dance floor in the world"

>If you look closely, you can still make out the shadow of Orangemen who were marching when the bombs fell.

RULE BRITANNIA!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqtaoz4QFX8

god bless you archive bot

Irrelevant, Scottish Conservatives are going to block a hard brexit.

BREXIT CANCELLED.

Well that was a short goverment since no women will support that.

Doing gods work

Wtf i thought Ruth was one of us?

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOoRAp5QtM

I never knew NI was so BASED.

She's not going to vote for something Scotland voted against, it would be electoral suicide, if the Tories had a strong leader to get her in line maybe she would, but alas we have May.

All part of the plan.

Theresa May is barren, she won't care and grant the DUP the abortion concession

Same. This coalition is a dream come true. I thought the UK was full of cuck parties only.

NO POPE OF ROME SHALL RULE ME BOYS

>I thought the Scottish CIVIC lesbian was on our side

>You share a board with people this fucking stupid

Where can I find a LOL pin?

ABOLISH THE BBC AND THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM

Literally none of this will ever happen. In fact I doubt a Conservative government will happen (won't pass the Queens Speech Bill)

>social conservatism will make it into mainstream politics again

You just know that kid had his head pushed down the toilet at school twice a fucking day.

They are ironically more conservative than anyone in the UK.

Just when I thought this year was going to get lackluster.

Would-be abortion cases tend to be dole scummers and Labour voters.

You join a Loyal Orange Lodge lad.

BASED
ASEDB
SEDBA
EDBAS
DBASE

>ABOLISH THE BBC
Yes please. Hard to think of a more cancerous part of the establishment.

thanks norwayfag

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
NEVER GET TIRED OF WALKING BACKWARDS

Unlikely. Here's his older brothers.

Plus many Conservatives would vote against anything like this. It would make the party toxic and pave the way for Hard-Left Labour and Corbyn.

Social conservatism is dead in this country.

>Muslim women are now no longer allowed to abort their children.
God, you Brits are massive cucks.

There is no fucking way the Queen would allow a Corbyn government, may won the popular vote and got the most seats.

>He thinks Muslims actually abort

They were the ones doing it.

She is, she just wants "muh LGBT rights"

If that's the case she is done. Some of the more liberal conservatives will rebel.

>There is no fucking way the Queen would allow a Corbyn government

Do you even have the most basic grasp of how UK parliamentary elections work, and what roll the monarch plays in UK politics?

>Literally retarded
Abortion laws are devolved to Northern Ireland, meaning the rest of the UK doesn't get a say.

Not when they see the polls saying Corbyn will win in the next few days, they will lose their jobs. Meaning they will have no choice but to give the DUP what they want, or suffer the consequence.

See the original post ya fucking mong.

FUCK THE POPE AND FUCK THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM

>it's okay to niggerfy our country
>it's okay to abort our own children
>it's okay to sell ourselves out to EU
FUCKING END THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Not when they consider what the electorate did to the Lib Dems for entering a coalition and reneging on their promises.

The Tories made no promises on the subject.

what about brexit though do they still want a "" soft brexit""

Why did everyone in Northern Ireland wear sunglasses when all it ever did was rain

>All those Pope-nigger countries

I see a pattern.

This isn't a coalition though, it's basically what happens every time the Tories get put on the ropes. The unionists come out and back them.

Corbyn lacks the numbers to even think about forming a government.

Whats even the point in living if Corbyn is PM?

It grows your fucking nation naturally you weeb.

IT IS HAPPENING

>This isn't a coalition though

The electorate don't give a shit. You think the average Sun reader understands Confidence & Supply v's Coalition?

More to the point, centrist Conservatives sure as shit care.

MORAL MUMMY MAY

Their women don't want to abolish the BBC anyway, no fuckin word of a lie!

In my case I would take the free tuition then leave.

I need a Rundown

>making the deal with the devil
DUP will regret this.

I used to think this and then I realised that it's just another thing that leftists do because they want to get out of any sort of responsibility. You should not be able to get pregnant and think "Hmm now I'm going to get an abortion." That's just an excuse for bad planning. Only white people seem to get them, too, with absolutely no abortion propaganda given to any other segment of society.

Then I truly saw how bad it was; women screaming and demanding their right to have multiple abortions on tap whenever they desired, all paid for by the taxpayer. Women having multiple abortions, time and time again. A constant stream of abortions with absolutely no opposition to it allowed whatsoever.

It's vile and it's got nothing to do with the religious argument, and everything to do with responsibility and sensibility.

I'm 18 and joining the navy after college, what hope would i even have, he would replace type 45 destroyers with migrant recovery boats

ABOLISH THE BBC , if DUP can face down a £4 Billion liberal hate machine I will vote IRA or whatever it is they support.

NO SURRENDER!

>Scottish Conservatives are going to block a hard brexit.

And Kate Hoey will un-block it

Except to the Bangladeshi cricket team

Lmao

>All this green
Disgusting.

Also those reds are the wrong fucking way around, whoever made this needs to take a good look in the fucking mirror.

To be fair the Type 45 is so shit a blow up dinghy would be an improvement.

The women who do this are mentally ill. Can you think of any other creature that willingly destroys its own young? By making abortion into a "women's issue" feminists have obscured the fact that most opposition to abortion is from women themselves. Most men don't have strong opinions on abortion.

DUP never regret anything. There's tactful and diplomatically skilful parties and then there's the DUP. Latest election shows that after the last one NI unionists have banded together with the DUP while practically all Nationalists have jumped on the Sinn Fein train. Voting is back to solely green and orange, so the DUP are basically guaranteed to keep their seats no matter what.

D............
D............
D...........U...........P

Are you guys going to be okay?

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN
ALL GOOD CHILDREN GO TO HEAVEN

>There's tactful and diplomatically skilful parties
In the UK?

Rundown of this lad?

there top class at air defence though

>where he can diddle them

So are barrage balloons.