Why haven't these Alt-Rightists started carrying Huge Serbian flags at rallies yet?

Why haven't these Alt-Rightists started carrying Huge Serbian flags at rallies yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNo8G35YGaI
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
youtube.com/watch?v=7R8wdJkJ4SA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwo7C03ZArM
youtube.com/watch?v=vEKcCVgKEiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
balkaninsight.com/en/article/isis-wows-to-wreak-vengeance-on-balkans-in-new-threat-06-08-2017
arrse.co.uk/community/threads/will-kosovo-really-kick-off-again.76170/page-62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they haven't swallowed the serb pill yet

why would they carry flags of roach rape babies?

youtube.com/watch?v=yNo8G35YGaI

MUST...REMOVE...

Serb pill me serb

Why would they carry the flag of the one country who managed to lose every single war they got to the last century?

Explain this meme to me please .

why would they? most of them don't know anything about the conflicts and can't find serbia on the map
balkan is a shithole and the whole 90s conflicts were politically induced fuckfests

As a Slav and an amateur vexillologist I feel strongly that too damned lackluster. Too simple, too similar to each other, too similar to unrelated flag families, too impenetrable to strangers. Which is kind of wierd because Slavic heraldry was quite distinct from Western European heraldry.

That's rich coming from you.

>surrenders
try not to get stabbed or get run over by a truck on your way to the store kek,stay mad

tl:dr,they are bunch of swarthy Turkish rape babies who constantly chimps out in balkans.

This documentary is the ultimate Serb Pill:

Am of Bulgarian descent. Would LARP as a Serb if guaranteed to trigger kebab into premature detonation.

this will turn into a serbia hate thread, the third one today and i honestly don't want to bother typing out the same shit again against the posters that post the same three images in every thread so have fun serbs and serbia loving countries, i'm off.

its the best way to make yourselves look like villains
literally
"Carry river Drina, the bones of muslimans, what happened happened, god will forgive us."

GOD BLESS THE SERBS!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7R8wdJkJ4SA

old meme,neeeexttt!!

and one more post for my american friends that don't want to bomb us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwo7C03ZArM

i hope you only gave the best of women to our jannisaries. also

>Why would they carry the flag of the one country who managed to lose every single war they got to the last century?

At least they didn't surrender.

WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY IF YOU WANT TO BE SERB PILLED

Spray yourself, roach.

bmp

si ti srbin ili stvarno britanac koji nas toliko gotivi?

>si ti srbin ili stvarno britanac koji nas toliko gotivi?

Ja sam Britanac koji voli Srbiju!!

if you ever want to visit serbia make a thread and i'll give you my address, you'll be my guest, the best liquor and the most beautiful women for my fools and horses friend.

Hvala ti, brate!!! I will remember definitely!

I wish they still had that law,If they had and i can't find a wife by the end of my 30s I would move to Turkey and become a poturica and get a nice roach women.That was such a top tier law back then.

odakle si brate?

Crnogorac sam ali zivim u Vojvodini sto pitas??

I saw this exact post on KC
please fuck off from this zoo you KEK

pitam grad, danas mi djendan aj na rakiju ako si blizu. zrenjanin, pice pa strip klub.

>waving a gypsy flag

Obvious diaspora rat. Go back.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Zrenjanin
Uff daleko to ja sam iz Novog Sada,a inace ne bih voleo da se nadjem sa nekim sa 4chena ne zelim da rizikujem.

"Remove kebab" is meme Serbs push trying to be liked,because they have inferiority complex.And stop get your information about war in Balkans through fucking memes.All sides colaborated with each other at some time and place when and where they find it useful

ahahahhaha, studirao sam u nsu 2 godine energetiku i procesnu tehniku na ftnu.
ns mi je nakako bio dosadan, jako mnogo istripovanih studenata koji su u fazonu "mama i tata su me pustili sa lanca pa mogu da radim sta hocu".
ali lep mi je grad, sad ovde studiram inzenjerstvo.
koji si kraj, ja sam bio blizu sajma.

aj pokazi nam gde je tvoj tata.

We didn't pushed the ''remove kebab'' meme it was pushed by westerners and even they created it and even the video''you are worst turk,you are worst turk smell...''was done by a guy from Turkey.But i will push this meme aslong as it annoys you Davor :^).

>koji si kraj

I love the Serbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEKcCVgKEiQ

Much love from monkeyland, brothers!!!

Serbs are racist and not white. Stop supporting genocide you white bigots. God, can we just end all the racism. It's 2017! Grow the fuck up, losers.

serbs are the biggest bigots. wake up serbia!!!!!

Because alt-lite faggots and civic nationalists would use the chance to beat him to death to show the niggers and marxists how "not racist" they are and likely proclaim the subhumans to be THE REAL FASCISTS and how all people are okay as long as they're nationalists

Not yet!

Everything east of France is non-white and historically insignificant.

I have one but other Serbs would beat me up for being diaspora

As a Montenegrin if a group of Serbs attacked you I would gladly join them.

So that's what it feels like to shill. How the fuck could anyone do this 24/7 like Shareblue does?

I just said the truth.I don't see Croatian anons push "based remove kebab" meme or we were defenders of Europe against islam.You are trying to distort what truly happened in the wars and portray yourself as righteous if only the west didn't stop you in plans.What should be told is that croatian army was 20 km from capital of Republika Srspka and futher offensive would mean even more Serb refugees and croatian army probably taking whole Bosnia,but it was stopped by "The West" you so condemn.

nah, if you are nice to us we are nice to you.

I gotta admit that was funny

you are literally a catholic serb, talk all you want but that is all you are.

I only see hate coming from the balkans to the diaspora never the other way around

Plenty of Croat women have though I'm sure

SERBIA STRONK

No does Serbs push the ''defenders of Europe'' meme.M8 my people bombed your coastal cities and stoped your pathetick inasion into Montenegro we done our part and defended our self from the Jew ,we even had a concentration camp for you Croats in Montenegro.

mostly because you americans sided with muslims and bombed us while we were removing kebab from bosnia and kosovo.
just look at this albanian bullshit youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

I was in Bosnia lol

Possibly because they lost every single war in the last 50 years.

Back to the topic.
We need to encourage the showing of Serbian flags at rallies.
It will be a big "fuck you" to the U.S political establishment, especially the democrats.

>t.Hercegovno
They won in Bosnia and in Presevo

*born

the only bosniaks that are against sebria are the ones that kill christians in bosnia because they didn't play their favorite muslim hymn in a serbian bar.

kill yourself fatima

The only flags that should be shown are the regiment flags like Arkan Tigers,Panteri and Skorpioni because they did the removing not Serbia.

Janissary where forbidden to marry you uneducated fuck,and when they rebelled against this,instead of fucking T*rks they instantly went to Serbia to create a rape fest creating Hans all over the place.Naturally Serbs,not used to rape,did not like this and told the Sultan to recall them,but the Sultan was a subhuman and could not do so.And that is how the First Serbian revolution started.Yes,i shit you not it started,because as usual Serbs where fucking other Serbs.

Because I'm not Serbian.

Operation Allied Force was a fucking travesty.

Our Air hit Albanian columns and State tried to blame it on Serb technicals and armor. Hit bridges with Serb trains on them and then sped the video up to look like they had no time to abort the run. Lot of shit like that. TV stations, fucking school board meetings.

We did pop the Chicom embassy. So at least that was funny.

are my christian neighbors as excited as i am?

balkaninsight.com/en/article/isis-wows-to-wreak-vengeance-on-balkans-in-new-threat-06-08-2017

Many British troops who fought in Kosovo came to the conclusion they were fighting on the wrong side.
Here's a thread on a British Army forum about it:

arrse.co.uk/community/threads/will-kosovo-really-kick-off-again.76170/page-62

Please read. many British troops ended up taking the Serb side after the war ended.

Why would anyone trust a roach!?

Aesthetic, my man.

Actually they could marry,jannisaries later rebeld against the Sultan and the Empire for not having as manny rights as the rest off the Muslim citizens,the Ottomans really couldn't do shit because over half off their army were slaves so they allowed them to marry.

Presevo wasn't a war you absolute moron, and no, you didn't win in Bosnia.

>that pic
my sides

No shit,but when they rebelled the Serbs rebelled as well,did you read my post.So if anything,they have Bulgarian genetics since Serb stoped paying blood tax,while Bulgaria had to do so for another 70 years(top lel)

like i said, it turned into a serbia hate thread for the third time today.
the worst thing is that i can't resist the urge to respond to bosnian muslims, catholic serbs and balkan rape babies.

RS haves autonomy and governs it's self unlike Croatian Hercegovnians who are stuck with Muslims but that's ok for the Croats since Bosnian Muslims are the flowers off Croatia

daily reminder who really saved Europe's ass by removing kebab

It's a shame Montenegro does like nothing ever

No I didn't read your entire post because i'm tired and sleepy,plus it was long.

>daily reminder who really saved Europe's ass by removing kebab

so serbs?

We first btfod the Turks in a battle that gave morale and hope for the Serbs that they actually can be beathen.
hehehe boom boom bjez Davore bjez!!

they're too lazy.
they don't even bother masturbating by using their hands, they just dig a small hole in the ground, stick their dick in it and wait for an earthquake.

Why do you have the need to mention Croats? Lol
Was RS worth all the lives you lost? I guess it was, I mean now you got half of Bosnia under your control, right? Except that its still Bosnian land but it counts of course

s-sure you did

I mentioned the Croats because Croats from Hercegovno fought to seceede from Bosnia and join Croatia but it had a such a funny twist in the end,whille Serbs fought for self rulle or to join Serbia and they achieved what they were fighting for

They fought for a greater Serbia and failed miserably.

There's a lot of tension between the Croats and Muslims in Hercegovina at the moment as I understand. Is this correct?
I know that Mostar is still pretty much a divided city for sure.

see

Yes, Mostar is a shitfest

That's Serbia not Montenegro also what are you waiting for Montenegrin shells are about to hit you mad man!!!!

Serbs never fought for Greater Serbia
>inb4 T-They totally did!!!!
Whatever you say Marin/Mahmud but most Serbs fought for the Serbs that lived there.

>be a catholic serb
>make a thread about catholic serbia
>thread turns into a orthodox serbia hate thread

nobody cares about you nazi boot licking faggots, you are just serbs that were cucks that love hitler dick.
a few hours ago a catholic serb made a thread about visiting catholic serbia and it turned into a serbia hate thread, just accept the fact that you are serbs. :^)
also, it is fucking sudnay, fucking buy another serbian flag to burn you fucking croat nigger.

slobodan milosevic did nothing wrong

Agreed I would take him over Milo anyday