JEWISH SUPREMACISM - BASED IN TORAH

These links present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews, 'as' Jews, are actively working towards eradicating the European peoples.

No BS here: These are Jews and Jewish texts IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/

The Jewish Supremacist Mythos

"The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)."
From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

Orthodox Israeli Jews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM [Open]

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw [Open]

Judaism in its own words on 'who is human:'
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue. It usually goes to excessive Jewish power, ethnocentrism, or racism.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans. Tell others.

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw
youtube.com/watch?v=6IoCZO98CEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white-genocide-jewish-plot
Plot twist:
original israelites were white.

I keep hearing that and truely I don't give a fuck, unless the "stolen Identity" argument is the best way to pull the rug from underneath their feet.

Its why I would support the Black Israelite's who already claim to be "truely Jewish" even before White people ever realized that it was their identity. I'm talking blonde haired, real Caucasoid.

I guess in seeking some alternative identity, Black stumbled upon the truth, and want to use it against the "fake jews" who they perceive to be White (Caucasian), but who are really in fact just that, "fake jews", a group of people who are loosely defined as Ashkenazi and little more.

If you could just get the public to understand there is a difference between "peaceful Whites", and "Jewish Whites" it would be a great first step towards directing all the rage to where it rightful belongs, against the ethnocentric racist group of people who really have been kicked out of 80 different countries.

wrong.

good post thanks

bump

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

Why do threads like these get slided. Since when did Sup Forums become reddit.

chekkked

remember when we used to have 7 threads at once about this shit?

pepe far remembers

chekkked, shadilay

praise him

Why use fake quotes when there are so many real ones?

Stormfag?

Yes. Is us or them. one of us has to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw

youtube.com/watch?v=6IoCZO98CEs

>>>> The Peril of the Kaikujinkai.

Bla bla bla another jew conspiracy thread zzzz get original nobody really cares about the so called jewish conspiracy except you retards.

I'm ethnically Jewish and I don't believe in any of this shit.

Are Europeans even allowed in this thread?

kek
every time someone says "fellow white people" I just assume jewry

The authoritarian personality - Theodor Adorno
Mass psychology of fascism - Wilhelm Reich

There's no way these two I've highlighted are not Jews. Just look at them, genetically Jewish for sure.