This is the real Islam that they won't show on the TV's

This is the real Islam that they won't show on the TV's

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/int_list.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jmRNmGhdYnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See folks – it all evens out in the end!

>holding a hand is helping
>it takes am ambulance 20 minutes to show up
Jesus, it's a good thing I know CPR 20 minutes is a joke.

There are half a dozen 'real' Islam's. From kindly and peaceful to murderous child raping cunts.

Now because they don't come labelled, I'd rather they all fuck off. If you had kids, you'd understand.

>Only people who make my tribe look good are actually part of my tribe. All the ones that make us look bad are not part of our tribe.

Really makes up for the deaths they've caused

wtf i love islam now
refugees whalecum

> real islam
> Hamza Young boss

yup

wtf I love Cobra Commander now

>Muslim does something a good samiritian would do.
>Has to be broadcast on TV like its huge news.
Thats already a problem.

Name one thing terrorists have done that Muhound didnt personally do. Was Mahound not a real Saracen either?

Why is this real islam and ISIS isn't?

LMAO tell OP to show the bodies of the torn up kids Islam loves to do.

>post image of a good muslim
>Islam is clearly fantastic

>post hundreds of images and stories of rape and violence
>not all muslims! doesn't represent Islam!

>muslim commits terrorist attack
>"you can't judge an entire religion based on the actions of one person"
>muslim commits routine courtesy
>"this one person represents the entire religion"

No, I think you'll find the real Islam is the one that mimics Muhammad's violence and pedophilia:

Anyone here converted to Islam ? Take the real pill my future brother. Our Faith is the solution to degeneracy and jewish cabale. I have good hope the brillant white people may all convert to the Real Faith, especially in Europe. Allah Akbar

Exactly

I'd convert if it didn't mean the complete death of science, human rights and dignity of Europe.

>be me
>see guy fall off scooter
>stop to help

I also didn't get on TV. Where should I send my complaint?

>Where's my wedding ring?

>by supporting "real" islam you also support terrorist islam
>so better not support it at all
That's all.

Fuck if i woke up to that thing hovering above me holding my hand i would fucking knock the bitch out. Looks like some serial killer shit right there.

real talk, this is one of the most overblown things white people have bitched about ever
social media was a mistake

I need to save this

what did you expect

Not only that but the implication is that the native population and those that opposed their political plans are all simpletons that just need to be "ejmacated" you know "read a book", "be less ignorant senpai".

That is the whole narrative and always has been. It is psychological warfare towards their target: The exploitation of Europe/ the UK to bump up those at the top.
The superior multiculti left-wing ethnics just need to educate the simple whites.

>some old lady gets injured
>be like any normal person and help her
>OI MATE WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING FUCKING MEDALS RACISTS

Paki genocide when?

I'm sure the old lady would rather not look through a mail box slit as she's in that pickle. Fucking scooby doo picture eyes.

>another "look at this one muslim person doing a good thing" post

When the "good muslim" starts fighting the "bad muslim" I'll trust them

old white lady get's head stuck in a bus door, you would think this shit would only happen in China or Brazil.

>real talk, this is one of the most overblown things white people have bitched about ever
>social media was a mistake

What should actually concern you is that it's easier to get people riled up over a slanted image. People were retweeting it, memeing it up, photoshopping it, debating it..

Try getting people aware of the real stats on refugees (they're not refugees or valid asylum seekers at all) - fucking impossible.

Try getting people aware government is deliberately covering up migrant crime (this was actually in the MSM news here too) - not happening.

Propaganda was never about being the most informative or accurate. It's easier to post shit like pic related as if it makes a coherent argument at all. Even the people who disagree will likely be riled up and give (you)s.

>And your wallet and phone are gone

>this is real islam
No, this is islam:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

That's all fine and well, but holding an old ladies doesn't mean you can stay.

>This is the real Islam.
>Meanwhile the real Koran promotes Jihad, rape, and murder of infidels.

Yeah.

lmao
/thread

The Bible does that as well

Do you realize that mainstream media produces multivalent memes, that are seen "islamophobic" by muslims, but at the same time "islamophilic" by whites?

That lady looks fucking terrified.
>Holy shit, please do not explode.

>real islam
There is no moderate muslim

I had no idea cobra commander was such a good samaritan.

Yeah, which testament?

You mean instead of running away for free money to other countries?

cool beans hanz now i feel great about being displaced and genocided

>real islam

Expect no replies from 29390246

I think bigger issue is Ambulance taking 20min.

skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/int_list.html

>If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

>Handicapped people cannot approach the altar of God. They would "profane" it. 21:16-23

>Anyone who blasphemes or curses shall be stoned to death by the entire community. 24:16

>If you don't follow all of the laws in the Old Testament, God will shower you with all of the curses in the next 25 verses. 26:14-15

>"I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it." 26:16

Just for a start

lots in the old testament, Deuteronomy has a passage about it being okay to sell your daughter as a sex slave to pay off debt as well.

Is that real?

Confirmed retard or Mudshit. Christians don't follow the old testament. Everything that had been written in the old testament is canceled in the new testament. There's no such thing in Ko*an

There is no explicit or categorical textual proof from the New Testament that supports the idea that the Old Testament (or the Law) “doesn’t count”. For every verse cited to prove such a claim, there is another that can be cited for the opposite view. In fact, it seems that the textual proof for the opposite view is greater, even overwhelming. For example, Jesus says in the Gospels:

Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

And Jesus also said:

Luke 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void.

There are other verses that similarly seem to affirm the importance of keeping the Law. On the other hand, the evidences used to counter this view are less explicit and less direct.

2) Both the Old and New Testament are considered by all mainstream branches of Christianity to be “just as inspired as the New Testament.” The New Testament itself affirms the accuracy of the Old Testament:

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

3:17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

>Everything that had been written in the old testament is canceled in the new testament.

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill." Matthew 5:17

Nice try.

Cobra commander strikes again.

Old lady probably thought death had come for her.

Also, loling about 20 min wait for an amberlance. Is this bongland or DC for that wait time?

even if any christian would give a shit about it what is your point here?

>oh great, another religion is also shitty! I love >sharia now!

consider to kys.

>>Handicapped people cannot approach the altar of God. They would "profane" it. 21:16-23
>>Anyone who blasphemes or curses shall be stoned to death by the entire community. 24:16

That's just culture Dieter! Stop being such an islamophobe, the prophet muhamed actually was a feminist himself!

No, as the old testament is part of the Bible, the new testament changes the penalties if you commit a sin. In the OT you could get executed, not in the NT

stfu nigger

The new testament introduced the concept of eternal sin, damnation and hell. What we need to get rid of is all superstitious belief.

It's sound.

That's a bingo

Stop larping as White, Ahmed

>84 year old woman in accident.
>Bandit behind mask starts searching pockets.
>Guy with camera... oh crap!
>Band grabs a hand instead, waiting for camera to leave.
>Takes 20 minutes and then an ambulance comes.
>Bandit hollers in Arabic as old woman with walled it carried away on a stretcher.
>People think she wished her Good Luck or some shit.

>Muh Deuteronomy!
>Muh Crusades!
>Muh Catholic (not Christian) priests!
kys

that was really nice of cobra commander

The Quran explicitly states that:

"Any spastic old bird who gets her noggin lodged in some bus bars deserves full attention, for she will walk among the enlightened" - (2:164-165)

Take that, Christians.

>fake muslims
why would anyone even want to pretend to be one

Nice try Shlomo. You worship Satan.

did anyone catch the ninja that paralyzed that poor old woman with pressure points?

>please judge all muslims by these examples we scrambled to find for you
>not by the examples we're forced to show to in order to retain any form of credibility

>Nice try, you are a fictional character!

Therapy.

You're a Lucefarian kike. That's why you're pushing for the destruction of Christianity, using "all superstitious beliefs are bad goys" as a ruse like a true baby murdering Kike. You aren't atheist, you're a devil worshipper. The only thing we need to get rid in this world is the Synagogue of Satan.

Judaism or the foundation of where your belief system originates from is also superstitious nonsense. Stop trying to make your personal mental delusions sound better when compared to others.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Looks to me like a call to keep an eye on your daughter in a world of violence. Also females are stupid to go out alone in a world of evil and violence.

fake and gay
literally all photos of mudslugs """helping"""" people or virtue signaling are staged media events

Exactly this.

cool so what else are moslems doing for white people?

HOLY SHIT GUYS! A MUDSLIME DID SOMETHING DECENT!
I AM PRO RAPEFUGEES NAOW!

It's never the real Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=jmRNmGhdYnU

Because ISIS is Islam.

This bitch isn't doing this because she is islamic. It's unrelated.

wow and i a skinhead white man helped an elderly black cross the street last week without hanging any niggers wow weres my fucking photop?

Why is the queen of England on the bus?

/thread.
U done good user.

Sure looks staged the way she's laid down and her bags and the aid is propped up on either side.

Also the way the two photos have been cropped and assembled, doesn't make it look less fake.

Guess faking is fun?

>Hamza young boss
What

kek

Solomo, I know what you are. I'm well aware of Kike "debate" tactics, and I'm not following you down the rabbit hole of Kikery. Bothing you say is to be taken seriously at all. You are to simply be killed on sight. The bottom line is this: Lucefarian kikes like yourself are behind the destruction of Christianity, and the whole, "religions are just superstitious beliefs and they're all bad goys" bullshit you push is just a cheap facade. You want everyone to abandon God, while you secretely worship Satan. Judgement day is coming for you and the rest of your demonic species.

>literally worship a pedophile
>some are good people though
Fuck off you pizza shilling leftist scum

So you admit that there is no evidence for a deity?

Is he gonna be okay?

>impressed Qi level is high enough to teleport two people

Please read Hebrews

Based britfag

I knew this would be your response but didn't feel it necessary to even pre-empt it because like I said, the rabbit-hole of Kikery. I won already. I called you out and you didn't deny it because you'll never deny Lucifer. You can't even hide that you're inhuman. I won already kike. You can't even deny that you worship Satan and eat babies. I can't wait to start killing you "people". I have an airgapped database of local Yids, maybe I'll slit one of their throats tonight just for you. :^)