The time has come, brothers

The time has come, brothers.

We must found New Kekistan.

To start, we must find a territory.

There are several options, in some countries in Africa we might find the chance to convince the population to separate themselves from their current country or even just sell us a patch of land. Alternatively, we could buy an island, establish population and then claim independence.
youtube.com/watch?v=p1L7IbUDM8k

For all of those options we are going to need some basics:

>Respect form the international community
>Loads of money

We can get the money through crowdfunding and propaganda, the respect could be earned with time, but for starters we're going to need a libertarian constitution, which should be fairly easy to write, I got a couple of friends working on it already. Also, we might even manage to get help from Trump.

Big Man Tyrone could our ambassador, which would assure we wouldn't get called xenophobic, it would also serve as a reminder of the fact that Kek gives 0 fucks about race, he only cares about the ammount of shitposting you can put out.

We meme'd Trump into POTUS, we meme'd the Brexit, it is a matter of time before we meme New Kekistan into existence

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/dao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the new gommunism general copypasta?

No, I'm dead serious, what better way to get rid of the SJW in our society than to form our very own society?

It is legal by all means, and doable if we muster enough people

He is right my brothers. Our Lord and Saviour Kek demands us to reclaim territory for our own from the filthy normies.

Kek, I already live in the best country in the world. Your country is a shithole, hence the kekistan crap

I'm only in Spain for holidays, been living in Boston for 6 years

>legal by all means
made me reply/10

How did this exist?
This is terrible, no one take or will ever take you seriously. How can such a bad meme be so big? This is all so useless, it doesn't make sense
Just kys honestly

Oh, than it was a shitpost I see. God bless you, fellow American!

I've been living in Boston but I'm no american, I'm a proud Kekistani, before that, I had no nation.

Also
>god bless you
Kek bless you I think you meant.

If for nothing else, let's do it just to fuck with the normies

>inb4 I was trolling all along

The sandnigger Kekistan name needs to die, but I still remember that LARP about infiltrating an island micronation's government by using money and charitable endeavours as sway.

The only ones I pretend to troll are the normies and SJW

Kekistani genocide when?

Surprised by the legitimacy of these suggestions. Make this happen boys

You misunderstand the power of Kek and what Kekistan represents.

It is the first country that exists on and within the internet.
It cannot be invaded, its lands cannot be seized.
Kekistan as such is capable of transcending 'physical' countries.

Because what it really is, is a cult/religion.

And that's what you need to shoot for first and foremost; in every country, you live in, try to get Kekism recognised as a real religion, then you can claim the same idiotic protections other minority religions claim.

>filename

Us there room for BASED black men like me xD I want a white bitch and a maga hat right now

Will Christians be allowed?

Holy shit you guys.

I live in Seoul or something, and there are jets flying above my house right now. Something isn't right. Yesterday I heard a radio announcement warning me that like next Wednesday (or around then), "the white will fall". What the fuck?
And then this morning an army guy came to my for and said "you're going to fucking die soon" and then he left. Something is deeply wrong.

For the past month, I've felt it coming. It's like I can sense that something bad is going to happen, I can feel it in my very bones. I don't know what, but I'm not looking forward to this coming Thursday.

The evidence is piling up too. My brother works at an investment bank. Last month, he just off and left for an entire week with his family down to Florida (or some other tropical place if you are in Florida already). Didn't say anything. I think he knows what's going to happen, and just got things mixed up and got out of town last month instead of this week. Something is definitely going to happen on Friday, I've never been more sure of anything.

And there have been so many military exercises lately. The military base I live near has had military men and navy seals flowing in and out for the last few months, as if they're preparing for something. I went out there with my camera the other day to get evidence for the big happening on Saturday, but they wouldn't let me inside. Something big is definitely up for Sunday.

Finally though, the biggest sign that something isn't right is that earlier this week, I awoke to flashing lights and sound. Everyone shuffled out of the building, and I heard some people whispering something about an oven. Are they preparing to put us into gas chambers?

I'm shaking and scared. I don't know what's going to happen Monday, but I suggest that you all buy water filters and get out of the big cities now. I'm leaving out to the woods.

The White Holy Land!

ethereum.org/dao
There you go fags, that's all you need.
I on the other hand will stay back and fix what I have inherited.

The Church of Kek does not oppose the idea of a person having multiple religions, as long as you do not bother anyone else, no one will bother you

>no E

wow, try harder.

Yeah but we can do both, if we get the ball rolling now by the time we are recognised as an official religion we'll be able to kickstart our whole country

>a person having multiple religions
Yeah, but like, Christianity is my only religion. I would still move to your colony as long as us Christians could set up our own Church.

As Peterson is our patron saint, you'd better believe it bucko.

KEKSBURG PA

One important philosophical question I hope someone can think about and answer.
>Kek is the god of chaos
>we respect his powers
But how does one build a civilization of chaos? It's a contradiction. You need order, thus Kek can't be a party of any functioning society.

>Respect form the international community
You'll never get respect form, or from, the international community.

That would be complicated probably, but since kek does not give a fuck about whatever you're doing while you're not shitposting, I suppose we can perfectly allow it.

Fuck off you cringy fags

God isn't real

Chaos is as unsustainable as order.

Chaos leads to anarchy.
Anarchy leads to order.
Order leads to stagnation.
Stagnation leads to chaos.

You wouldn't need to ``set up a church'' as following the teachings of The Lord God Jesus Christ makes you the church. All you would need is God's word and a desire to spread his message of salvation.

Don't call it Kekistan and actually try to form a prosperous white society. Then people will want to join you.

This comes up every few fucking months.

I'm a potato on holidays in Spain so ignore flag. I found a comfy island off the coast of Ireland for half a million euro that has enough resources to get us started.

I have both a plan and the connections to start a legitimate business on the island to generate income. I'm also an telco engineer so I can bring internet and phone to the fucking things.

Then some cunt rocks up with bullshit like taking over Tuvalu and the thread gets derailed.

Kek will smite you cringecucks for being retarded autists

Yeah but like I don't believe in Kek at all I just want to move there because this sounds fun. What I guess I'm asking is will the government be secular?

back to >>>/reddit/ you go

Australia shows up to deliver some sense into this thread

Well, that would have to be voted by the people. But note that if the government wasn't secular, the only way it would be influenced by Kek is by being blessed with the power of meme magic, i.e. no laws regarding religion would be imposed.

there are cheaper islands you know, I've seen them for as low as $25m almost 4000 acres

Something else that would work is if Kekistan was divided into different factions of the alt-right.

Kekists could have one half or 75% of the land while us Christians would have the rest of the land. Still one country though.

Yeah this is Keks will. The normies are pushing for our Ethnostate and don't even know it.

1: its in the west
2: with money Irish politics is absolutely corrupt therefore we can buy political influence in the mainland.
3: By buying influence in Ireland we can then influence the EU.

The point is to amass power. Not be some larping faggots going back to the stone age.

It also has the benefit if being easily accessible to all EU anons and easy to sponsor in american anons by exploiting the visa system with offers of work.

Its literally the perfect plan.

That's an interesting idea, but it would mean we'd have to separate for every new religion coming in, which doesn't sound good, so we'd be better off with shared space.

Cringe: the thread.

No cringe here :^)

I didn't think of the exact location as being relevant, but now that you say it, Ireland might be a good idea.

We should look into Greece too

go away Reddit

These are really the only two religions in the alt-right. The Jew should not be given land, the Muslim should not be let in, the Pagans and Atheists can be part of the Kekist territory and work as your feudal serfs.

Working as intended

oh god and we wonder why white people are going extinct

what if op was being super serial?

Yeah but legally it'd probably be a mess, and even if in practice no muslims are accepted, we'd have a hard time getting recognition from the west if we do that, as it would go against the declaration of human rights.

Shit we might even be attacked by a foreign country if we do it.