Tommorow is the day Puerto Ricans vote for statehood

Tommorow is the day Puerto Ricans vote for statehood

They're actually serious about it this time and will send people to DC if yes wins

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Puerto_Rico_Statehood,_Independence,_Free_Association,_or_Current_Status_Referendum_(2017)
telemundopr.com/videos/Dia-a-Dia-Jay-Fonseca-Cuanto-aporta-Puerto-Rico-a-los-Estados-Unidos-video.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck outta here

ballotpedia.org/Puerto_Rico_Statehood,_Independence,_Free_Association,_or_Current_Status_Referendum_(2017)
Giving PR statehood will boost the US economy by a staggering percent, take this for example Prof. Rivera Negrón demonstrated one astounding fact: that in a typical year (2008), the island received a total of $4.6 billion in federal dollars, while contributing $71.6 billion dollars back to the US economy. Now in the last year PR had to take a bailout from the US, so make that 4.6 billion a 15billion, which the US still receives more than what they give to the US thanks to the Jones Act.
The united states needs this boost. Not to mention the current governor is pretty much a conservative candidate which means if PR becomes a state almost 60% of the population will vote Republican. I am all up for PR becoming a state
In other words ITS HAPPENING

Wrong. The Congress has to vote to admit them after they vote Yes . They don't just automatically become a state.

Why would you want another spic state?
Isnt commiefornia enough?

Watch this video and judge for yourself.

We give you guys 2b in government funds so you use it buying food, which means we get the 2b backs+jones act, make that like 3b. Then with the rest, like social security, pensions, etc, you will have around 13-16billions (this is money that people worked for it all their lifes) Now, with what the factories and what PR spends on American products, they generate a rough 56billions of dollars back to the US (2016).
Now tell me again why we wouldn't benefit of having them on board??

Video related: telemundopr.com/videos/Dia-a-Dia-Jay-Fonseca-Cuanto-aporta-Puerto-Rico-a-los-Estados-Unidos-video.html

>vote mostly blue
>as soon as they become a state they'll instantly get tons of money for gibs
>more spics

lol Vote Republican my ass. PR is a welfare state. What we should do is give them their independence or something. Christ I don't know why we kept this dead weight as long as we have.

Something tells me (((they))) want PR to be a state though to add a few more blue electoral college votes.

puerto rican girls are THICC
let them in

They blanda good too

Maybe extant spics will funnel themselves to PR? I'd be for that. In fact, let's let PR become immigrant-central. Every refugee can enter PR only. Then the tropical-cholos and jihadists can battle it out.

Because they're a US territory where the population are considered natural born citizens. At this point they're so integrated into the United States systematically that there's no point in them remaining a territory.

>Not to mention the current governor is pretty much a conservative candidate which means if PR becomes a state almost 60% of the population will vote Republican.

They banned faggots marrying and trans bathrooms, and the staggering people that will vote statehood are for the PNP party which is the most conservative and closer to republican party in their island.

>White people move in and gentrify the Island, making it a rich persons paradise while evicting spics slowly but surely

I'm ok with this.
t. half peurto rican

No point... Freedom of travel and residence is available in Puerto Rico already to US citizens. If they wanted to do that, they would have done it already.

Yeah. But they are also broke as hell. The want statehood now for a bail out.

That is true but if PR becomes a state most niggericans living in the mainland will ,ove back to the US because they miss their beaches and arroz con pernil. The only reason they left in the first place was because PR lacked the work benefits of a state.

Everything will remain the same plus more wellfare.

Will move back to PR*

>Another Democrat stronghold
Kek

I'm glad Trump will refuse to grant them statehood because they'd vote democrat.

Fuck giving him that honor.

Pretty he said he's open too it.

ReadImage

I would like to ask all people of the country to think deeply about what this could mean for our country as a whole. This is the kind of think the "alt-right" (despise the term) should promote because it shows that our country actually works, and that people can determine big outcomes for themselves.

Just imagine what kinds of new formations we can have in the country with popular support. Rearranging states is constitutional, and a power of the people that shouldn't be hidden.

I support the idea of New England statehood next. There are a lot of reasons why it would benefit everyone in the state. The "movement" is early, but it is something that will very quickly catch on this summer.

So puerto ricans decide if they can become a state? Shouldn't americans be voting for that?

I think Cuba should be "liberated" and becomes a US state.

I guess at the end of the day it means two things: 1) are more or less spics going to live near me; 2) are more or less of my monies going to be taken from me with every paycheck. I'd be for or against based upon those parameters alone.

It's complicated. They are American citizens already. They have limited rights though. For a long time in recent past the island has been battling to either be a full nation, a state of US, or a territory. They are finally joining the US officially because they spent all their money and are fucked, they need help from everyone.

They can already come here whenever they want apparently, I feel like this was always going to happen.

The same way they are drafted to war since WW2, that is another argument as to why they want statehood.

>but muh spics

>3,466,804 puerto ricans in Puerto Rico
>5,372,759 puerto ricans in the US
If I were you I'd revoke their american citizenship and deport all those shitskins already in US soil.