Why is WMAF the best genetic combo?

Alright ching chongs, bing bongs, Tojos, dog eaters, and other varieties of rice niggers and BBC bulls on here, what the fuck is your problem? We thought that you were on the Europeans team! but it seems that most of you are actually enraged by white men fucking Asian women because you think it takes away from your dating pool.

>NEWSFLASH: Asian men are fucking nerds with no personality and all look alike. And you will continue to see WMAF relationships wherever you look, BITCH! BBC bulls smell like piss and are niggers. I just don't get it I always thought you guys were cool, but it turns out you're a bunch of resentful little fucking nerds that can't handle the fact that none of you have game. So you go full nigger and start thinking it's somehow related to 1800's colonialism or systemic oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bahdy4Fqtd4&t=239s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOURCE

i like blasians myself. they seem to turn out good.

Didn't that guy live in Hollywood? Man it's no wonder he thought all women were stuck up bitches.

only it's not.

only beta white men get with gold digging empathyless ugly Asian chicks who hate their race and raise socially maladjusted, ugly kids.

what is the name of this??

>Muh yellow fever
>Muh honorary aryans
>I'm just purifying her bloodline guys!

These are excuses I hear all the time. We're infested by fucking soulless slant eyed fish people. Breed with a white woman.

>Having a child that cant open it's eyes porperly.

Isn't this easily explained? Asian alpha males can breed with attractive white females and produce attractive offspring. Beta white males reproduce with bottom tier Asian females and produce bottom tier offspring. Same hit would happen if a white alpha reproduced with an attractive Asian female.

lmao
>individuals thinking offspring is "their upgrade"
>being this fooled by nature to breed that you make an ideology about limiting your breeding options, while at the same time applying some form of value to spesific breeding
>not realizing its just like everything else in life, meant to control what you really want to do as an individual

even self improvment is an inherently individualist concept.

>collectivist have drank the religious meme of "delayed gratification"
too bad you will be dead and not able to enjoy being a ubermensch among menn

>Don't want a black haired brown slot eyed low test 5' tall Übermensch.
Wow how stupid of me, you really got me thinking

I have encountered the whole WM/AF raceplay thing recently (Sup Forums linked me, of course), and I have to say it's pretty hot.

Even though all those Tumblr blogs by "18 y.o. Chinese college students in US" are obviously written by fat sweaty Americans.

DAILY REMINDER TO SPAM THE MODS WITH NEW RULE REQUEST:
>No dating/mating/breeding/sex/relationship/mixing threads

dude, you should read the whole comment, black and white fallacy isn't getting you anywhere

>too bad you will be dead and not able to enjoy being a ubermensch among menn
>you not enjoying being a ubermensch
>by self improving
>rather then putting your sense of worth into offspring

there is nothing sadder then a parent living their life by forcing their children to "act out their dreams"
self improvment should be your number 1 goal, not some ((everyone i dislike is a jew)) conspiracy

its just a coping mechanism anyways

perfection

NORDIC ARYAN SCANDINAVIANS & NORTHEAST ASIANS

Oh ok sorry I missunderstood.
Having children is just an easy way to give your life a meaning, I don't think with a classical family model you really obstruct your "Dreams".
What kind of "Dream" cant be achieved while having a family?

what movie is this from desu?

Joy Luck Club was a good movie.

I like how Elliot Rodger is Sup Forums personified and yet he's made fun of.

of course that's why, that's a given. but it very rarely happens in a WMAF relationship that the WM isn't a beta faggot and the AF isn't ugly and doesn't lack maternal abilities or hate their race.

white women generally make better mothers as they are naturally more empathetic, and it takes a hell of an Asian man typically for a white woman to go with him.

Its the sadest way too, you are essentialy worthless if you need another person to give your life meaning. And whats worse is by pushing your sense of worth onto someone else you give them a heavy burden to carry, "expectations" and living a second life by pushing an agenda onto your children will make them misrable too.
So either they have to be sad, worthless people who breed to get a sense of worth, and start the cycle anew. Or they dismiss your expectations and become their own individuals. Then they will hate you for ruining their childhood with your need to feel like you are worth something by limiting their freedom and ability to be their own person

>wanting to endanger an already rare breed of whites
nords make up a total of about 15 million. there are enough gooks in the world already, fuck off.

Because We're the only two Compatible Races. We're The Only Ones who've succeeded, innovated & created things.

>acting as if stopping humans from breeding with other races (by their own choice!) is like wanting to preserve (read:enslave) pandas for their own protection

WHAT film my dude

Thats a fair point, but you are a bit too extreme here. It's not like you completely hinder your success, chease your self improvement, and give up on other ways that make up a meaningfull live, just because you choose to have a family.

Don't get me wrong, if your children are the only meaningfull thing in your life, you basicly failed at life, but having a child does not revent you from being successfull otherwise.

>Its the sadest way too, you are essentialy worthless if you need another person to give your life meaning
this is a tiresome meme
who would you be worth something to in the first place? To someone else. We are tribal species. If you dont have a tribe, create one yourself

The film is called Adulterers.

Seriously what the fuck is this ?

This.

>A fucking Wild Mountain Jew appears
Kanst du klappe nicht halten du muterficker

HIER, nehm ihrem schweiz pepe im deinem arsche

HOLY FUCK!

YOU STOLE MY PASTA! FUCK YOU!

I actually look like him, French Japanese. But i'm married with two kids.

Although it's usually beta White male with at least a decent to "good looking" asian female. Since Asian women will fuck anything White.

WMBF is best. Divorce almost unheard of.
#marepussy

tfw Daniele Suzuki will never sit on your face

I agree, but don't forget that you are placing a spesific value onto "genetics" as well, which itself is a limitation on yourself and your choices.
You can't breed with who you want because of your ideology. For someone who holds love at a high standard, that would be a problem. So if you meet someone you either have to be a hypocrite like richard spencer (who dated asians) or you have to dismiss your view in favor of a new ideal (love in this case) or you can just hope to be lucky so your ideas and events match up, or ignore romantic love entirely (which im sure is a good basis for a relationship with kids, heh)

Goals aren't person spesific, therfor life can have a meaning without people. Loneliness isn't the point here, its meaning dude.

I believe it's called "Adulterers"

Anyone got the webm of him shooting the bigger and then the whore?

see

Stop projecting your insecurities please.

It's easier to fight towards your goal if you have a tribe to fight for. A lot of people take this for granted. Having your own children is a super strong motivator to work hard. If your beliefs or goals are in tune with enabling them to have a bright future then it's not you doing work in some void of meaninglessness.

Kino AF

But in all seriousness Asian men seriously resent white men, just read some of their comments they make on videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bahdy4Fqtd4&t=239s

Asian guys never step up either. You read their comments and they say stuff like "I would have snapped his fucking jaw" and then when you talk to them in real life they act like the biggest bitches out there. Asians are not our allies, they absolutely despise us.

Tell me that scene was part of the plot and not some faggot scene where the guy imagined doing that.