Give a Nigger a Computer

I don't think a video has ever made me so angry in my life.

Over a year ago, three teenage girls stole a car and drove it into a pond in Florida while escaping the police. There has been a widespread false narrative of the police "letting them die" by not jumping in after them.

Many people claim police officers "murdered" the three girls by "letting them drown" although there is video evidence showing them take off their uniforms to jump in after them.

It's horrible that niggers who don't parent their children properly would bitch about the "police and white people killing them" when their own bad parenting led to their children stealing a car, dying, and risking the lives of good officers.

White people are the ones who fucking pay those officers to jump in after you degenerates. Now, do your part to contribute to society, or at least raise good children who won't steal cars and endanger others.

Here, the uninformed give their take (the white-supremacist cops who stood by and laughed as the poor victims were drowning):

youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

Here's the video showing what actually happened (the white-funded officers doing all they could to save degenerate thieves):

youtube.com/watch?v=E_65G3W2e3c

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
youtube.com/watch?v=GYl2CoN6crY
youtu.be/pxhGvpM9fQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gazi Kodzo
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

based archive bro

I can't believe how genuinely she believes the police let her daughter die.

These people should never have been introduced to Western culture; it's much too complicated for their primitive minds.

lmao are you fucking serious? it only costs 10 dollars.

That's the wrong link. I was thinking about buying it earlier, but I think it was a typo in the video.

See www.justice4dominiquebattle.com.

>do dumbshit
>if you're not rescued it becomes the polices fault

???

Niggers being fucking dumb and taking no responsibly? Blaming everyone but themselves?

Water is wet and the sky is blue, what else is new?

WTF why didn't the police jump into the crocodile infested water of Floridw to save the car the three girls stole??

This is basically the holocaust myth on a much smaller scale but the premise is exactly the same

I wish they hadn't. At least the girls died.

I remember that story, it was fucking stupid.

The stupidest I've ever seen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
>I was close with my daughter
That's why she let her kid stole a car, and run away from authorities.
That's why she never taught to her kid how to swim
even if black can't swim.
youtube.com/watch?v=GYl2CoN6crY

It's unbelievable.

i mean, at least they got what they deserved.

my sides

^This
Send them back to Africa

That underbite

Precisely.

>It doesn't matter how many cars they stole

THEY ARE FUCKING RETARDS.

black adults have the mental faculties of 10 year old white children for the most part, of course they will blame anyone but themselves. that would take a bit of abstract thinking and introspection

"White boy did it!"

Disgusting, those police officers had a job to protect those little girls and they didn't. Why? Because they don't view black citizens as people.

They never take the blame.

They are the children of society. To be financially supported and place blame on others.

Are you trying to tell me that a black person, a former king, may not possibly be telling the truth?

Their job is to apprehend criminals.

Nature just beat them to it.

I raised my daughter to become a criminal and die running from the police? Sheit, must be because they were poor black victims.

>They DINDU NUFFIN!

Not even surprised anymore.

Every. Single. Time. A nigger breaks the law and dies, they always blame "whitey".

Fuck these niggers, their time is coming to an end.

We won't put up with this shit anymore, and if they don't like it they can fuck off back to Africa.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN CRACKA

theguardian.com/norwayisgay

She will make coin off a lawsuit, lose the money to being niggerich, have a few more bastards, and wait for government checks.

>The children's fathers could not be located for comment.

That domain name may have been used at some point. I guess they don't understand that domain names cost money.

Annual payments really aren't their thing, though.

Her lawyers will make money. Odds are she won't make shit from a lawsuit.

>hooktube.com
Here is the bookmarket:

javascript:location=location.href.replace(/https:\/\/www\.youtube\./,"hooktube.")

Save it as a bookmark, click it whenever you like

Thanks Sven

>Top comment is Muh evil trolls
>All top comments are bluepill overdose
Come on, guys. Step it up!

In Africa, nogs die outside of hospitals if they don't have the money to pay up front. Only when whitey gets involved do their lives matter Yet we get blamed for everything.

Ship them to Africa. At least then they can blame hippos instead of the blue and freedom gators

Check 'em.

No problemo

i cant even tell if youre a fucking bot.
im 87% sure you are.
>comments and ratings are still enabled
wow holy fuck

Give a white person a camera...

youtu.be/pxhGvpM9fQ8

She looks like an ugly monkey.

LOL give white people Facebook live and all they wanna do is kill themselves live!!!

Stupid, but still not as bad as an entire race of people dragging down our society.

This society made them that way

You cant deny an entire race the opportunity to advance in life for 100 years, and then expect them to be on the same level as the rest of society in 2017.

Its Americas fault... So you shouldnt bitch about it

is that coming out of your check?

Evolution made them that way, and we made the awful mistake of letting them breed within our borders. They are parasites, and their introduction was our greatest mistake as a nation.

>
>She looks like an ugly monkey.

I don't disagree with you. I am merely suggesting that there may be more than that at play.

yes goy. make the case to shut down Sup Forums through a lawsuit.

Except Asians and Jews do better than whites. It's about IQ, retard

Thats all im saying. I cant defned their actions and culture, but I can admit. This is kinda our fault.

I remember seeing this. The police didn't go in to a muddy swamp at ungodly hours to try and save these dumbass girls. The police on the scene would have assuredly been putting their lives at massive risk. This nigger is so irresponsible she has to blame the police for doing nothing when her daughter was a fucking idiot playing real life GTA and ended up in a swamp for her troubles.

Lol i sincerly hope youre a jew or an asian if you believe that lmao

Liberal policies have stimmied the growth of niggers by giving them welfare instead of incentive, but let's not forget these niggers came from Africa where they didn't even build a single fucking seaworthy ship, anything beyond a mud hot, tools that could last more than a few uses and be lucky enough to be on a continent rich with resources but just carried on eating each other and banging rocks for thousands of years until the white man brought them civilisation. Yet they STILL blame us for all their problems.

Statistics. Look at them.

Not denying that the United States gave them a rough start, but there are clear differences between people genetically in ways that most certainly affect intelligence at a noticeable level.

>Be cop
>Chase degenerate niggers in stolen car wasting both time and resources
>Dumb apes crash into a pond
>Risk your own life attempting to save the contemptible monkeys that just minutes prior were putting you and potentially dozens of others in danger
>Have actual, verifiable dashcam footage to prove this
>Still get blame for not helping, even finding the situation amusing despite the complete opposite being demonstrably true

I don't think I could be a cop with shit like this happening all the god damn time. Fuck.

>niggers and computers

LOL but it is americas fault. Dont blame black people because the AMERICAN liberal policies lacked the foresight (intentional or not) to properly reintegrate a race back into society after telling them werent even allowed to change

You see all these dumb ass ideas on how to "help" the black community never really works and it always comes back to the fact america fucked blacks over in the beginning and didnt fix it

She should do what "descent" white parents do whos criminal kids died commiting crimes... stfu and mourn, it doesnt make it easier, and just release a statement saying that "this doesnt define her life". She wants victim points and there are none available. St Pete Florida has swamp off every highway full of gators and cops who love shit like this.

Thats funny cuz when i went to Missouri, there was almost only white people. I shit you not... an alarming amount of mentally deficient. All white, i think all races have idiots. White people are just better at blending in white being retarded

And youre gonna need some sources about african technology. The slaves that ended up in america were conquered slaves, by african tribes that would sell the slaves to american for guns to fight europeans coming from the northeastern borders

Read your history buddy, realign your ignorance and get back to me.

good.
job.

Lol americans tried to get their own slaves and were getting killed way too fast. They made deals. The amount of guns they were handing over, made it easy work.

Also the Black moors actually sided with white people their history is actually a lot better, but your biased reading material and american history books have made sure you didnt read about them

goddamn, imagine being a lawyer in the era of BLM and GoFundMe

>finish law school, set up a firm in Detroit or Baltimore or literally any inner city with some like minded friends
>take in the most ghetto of ghetto trash, advertise in the worst ghettos around, claim to be an expert at cases against the police
>dumbass nigger clients pour in, claiming millions of dollars in damages each for whatever stupid nigger bullshit they got caught doing by the cops
>tell every client to start a gofundme and post it on reddit or some nigger forum
>do literally zero work on their cases
>lose, obviously
>knowing the niggers won't pay, sue them and claim every last gofundme dollar you can
>probably don't make that much, but remember you've got 100 more cases with niggers that week and you spend all day shitposting and jerking off

Blacks are in a vicious cycle they're never going to pull out of. The mother had that daughter very young. The mother was a party animal with low morals or capability and her daughter was just the same. Had there been a granddaughter she would have been a 3 gen.

I learned something new today, Thanks Norway

This is an extremely flawed argument. I hope I don't have to tell you how.

Please just read some statistics about global race and intelligence. You might be shocked given that your entire set until this point were rural trash.

When people live in the middle of nowhere, they generally all express the same intellectual capabilities, but when exposed to technology and innovation, whites and asians excel while blacks remain intellectually stagnant.

you are based

>there is video evidence showing them take off their uniforms to jump in after them
Yeah, right. I don't buy that. I looked at the footage made by the cops and didn't see anyone jump in after them and didn't even see the 3 thieves drive into a pond.

Did you look at the video? It's not my opinion; it is an observation!

Who gave black people rights? White people. Who didn't exterminate blacks when they had a chance? White people.

You deserve this. You made your fucking bed, now lie in it.

The video doesn't show the 3 thieves crash into the water. Why isn't that shown?

Where exactly should I see the cops dive after the 3 thieves?

You can see their car lights in the water at five minute mark. You can see them trying to decide what to do (FYI: Jumping into Florida bogs at night with no flood lights is a good way to lose an arm). At ten minute mark the first officer wades in

They were expecting them to swim out before that. They actually died in water that was shallower than they were tall.

Are you questioning this video as evidence? That's a whole other matter. If so, I have no proof that this video is of the thieves, but I have no reasonable alternative.

At several parts in the video, it is quite apparent that the officers have taken off their uniforms. At least that is what they would have us believe.