Investing in the Genetic Future

/biz/ here.

Why shouldn't I treat my reproductive offpsring like my own investments?

Globally diversified, i.e. having kids with women of many races.

Isn't this also the best way to cultivate Western enlightened culture.

This is the best way to ensure my genes have a stake in the future of civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
instagram.com/realberniceburgos/?hl=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT LOSE YOUR GENES !!
FUCKIN KIKES

It's a great way to become an identityless mass serving the global elite.

The global elite is post-racial.

Stop posting pictures of nigresses fucking leaf.

always diversify your stocks

Well since you have a limited amount of reproductive capital available to invest (women generally demand an investment of time and money to produce offspring) why would you choose the genetic stocks that have a history of poor capital returns?

Of course if you're able to impregnate more women of inferior breeding material compared to a single prime quality woman you might be able to offset the decreased expected return per item.

I need to suck on mamma's tatas...please milk jugs from this niggress will be tasting the fountain of youth...black tits > white ones

thjs

Oy vey, you bad goyim are figuring out the truth. After trying to convince women that ROI (white vs black) and Capital Depreciation (aging) doesn't exist you damn anons figure it all out.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY

Fuck off with your kalergi plan propaganda kike cunt.

Do you love your investments? Would you give your life to save one of your investments?

how can something be post racial if race still exists?

pic related

Good god she's sexy.

you got it all wrong.

Most men should not reproduce. Including you.

Only the best men should pass on their genes. That is the best way to invest in the genetic future of the human race.

what would freud say about that

Why would you view children with inferior races as a good investment? They are low iq.

Race mixing should be viewed through the lens of racial dominance, conquest and cuckoldry. Impregnate a sheboon with your superior genes to get the negroids angry.

Only white women LARPing as men on Sup Forums would say they wouldn't cream their pants instantly if this curvaceous semon demon flaunted her body at you

we all got a bit of beastiality in us

The biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression caused by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes that have evolved over time in divergent populations. Hybrid vigor does occur, but only in the F1 generation. Hybrid breakdown or outbreeding depression begins to occur in subsequent generations.

In the following link, you'll read that when two populations of boodies (separated for only 10,000 years) were crossed, scientists feared that the offspring would be affected by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that when two subspecies of lions were crossed, it created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links about race mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Think I cherrypicked these? Search "coadapted gene complexes" on Google and see what you find.

Oh, and ethnic nationalism is natural and desirable:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

all fine and dandy until you end up paying child support for the brat

Bad Goldstein, very bad! Forcing White babies to commit beastiality is a new low even for you.

freud would ask for the sauce on this fluid druid

f u c k

>Globally diversified,

Which Nigerian, Brazilian, and/or Cambodian stocks are you holding

How many BRICS firms that are worth investing in are not managed by ethnic Europeans?

I go on trips to places in Africa that are slightly more stable than the African norm like the gambia and Kenya and bareback sheboon bitches all the time. There's no way they will hit me up with child support. Subhuman apes are desperate to suck white genes out of your dick with their cunts it ensures a 15 iq boost for their sons at least top kek

>bareback sheboon bitches all the time

instagram.com/realberniceburgos/?hl=de

>I treat my offpsring as investments
Exactly how do you consider that an investment?
Is this some kind of slave-breeding I don't understand?

Meh, I live in Nihgerville, USA so I see negresses at their best and their worst. Their worst is a whole helluva lot worse than their best, and also 1,000x more common. Even at their best, which requires being 50%+ white, they're still miles behind white women at their best.

God loves the white race op. He put us here to win. You'll burn in hell.

Other than being an oil drilling degenerate aren't you concerned you'll get murdered and eaten by the locals?

>eating flesh riddle with 100 stds

I think not even subsaharans are this reckless.

>Gets AIDS
>Mulatto son raped as an infant by another man with AIDS in hopes of curing it

godspeed

Africa tourism is doable, it's not as safe as first world tourism but it's not hell on earth either, just don't be a libcuck and insist on the "real" Africa experience. I guess it's different for me because my dad was with the state department growing up and I'm uses to third world shitholes in general.

Mulattos and Hapas are really ugly people, all mixed people are in fact. The attractive mixed person thing is an utter meme. This is what you're going to get most of the time.

Your genes are specialized for certain tasks which are beneficial for life in Europe. A mix isn't going to out compete Europeans and it won't out compete Africans in Africa either for the inverse reason.
>Isn't this also the best way to cultivate Western enlightened culture.
By having a mother raise them in a different culture? I don't get it.

Mixed people of similar races are. Heterosis isn't a meme, it just happens mostly in cases of relative diversity, not when you breed a human with a monkey.

German plus another white can yield spectacular results. (it's still racemixing)

now I know what jungle fever feels like

thanks m8

>Dat perfect thiccness