Nazis watch out, the left is taking gender-affirming BJJ lessons

> Oakland chapter had a queer burlesque fundraiser where we raffled off bats and a barbed-wire scourge, and then gave that money to a gender-affirming martial arts instructor who taught us the secret bro art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu - one of the smarter things we’ve done, considering we seem to have a proclivity for chasing nazi scum around San Francisco.
> There are some stickers going around this season for harassing organizations like The Salvation Army, which claim to do good but actually hate on queers.
> It had been a rough year of mounting transphobic harassments for us all. I had already invested in a baseball bat so I could, y’know, feel more like Beyoncé. Then the Pulse shooting happened, and I impulsively bought a dozen more blem bats off eBay to hand out at an upcoming trans march. A month later some local Degenderettes saw the forgotten bats in my workshop and took them for home defense.

archive.is/JdX7d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8&t=160s#t=03m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=V6gu_4q6nsI#t=151
youtube.com/watch?v=mMfAdlPnGx8
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM
liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HyVSZg3Z4Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQoec2JI08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure those fags need to learn to cock grappling moves

plz no bash

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8&t=160s#t=03m29s

Gut-wrenching keks. Thanks user.

>one bjj lesson

def ready, and i have an appreciation for the irony of fighting for refugees and then lamenting the pulse nightclub shooting

God is dead, we killed him

Better watch your back, though, these girls are fierce
youtube.com/watch?v=V6gu_4q6nsI#t=151

fuggg... not even three years will get you fucking purple level... kek.

I know the person who makes those bats. Not well but enough that I know where they are all stockpiled along with the other weapons

> I know the person who makes those bats
Good for you

I hope some faggot leftist tries to fight me

I was a white belt/no belt for 18 months, these people are clueless

God dammit, I hope there is a war and these faggots get drafted to die in some shit hole for a meaningless cause.

They will take a couple of classes, to actually get good at BJJ you need to stick with it for YEARS. I doubt they even roll for real, probably just drill technique.

How many non-binary people were attending the classes with you?

Is that a real mustache?

If you faggot are having trouble keep San Fransisco in check....Good luck with Texas

Duh!
youtube.com/watch?v=mMfAdlPnGx8

What's your favorite/specialty type?
Mine is shoulder/elbow locks. I still get panicked the fuck out fighting the RNC.

>What are some of the most memorable actions or events The Degenderettes have organized?
>We mostly just throw queer clothing swaps and dance parties where the punch is spiked with hormones. There was that time we were offered a gallery show in San Francisco, so we brought a urinal and smashed it with a pink sledgehammer, which was fun. Different members made other cool things for that show, like axe-scented tampons, tampon guns, weapons made from bike parts, a birth-certificate shredder, home-made hormone tinctures, a club jacket soaked in menstrual blood, and so on. Collecting all that blood from different members was particularly exciting – I don’t have a uterus, so I gave a pint from my vein (don’t ask me how we did that).

tfw no Jordan Peterson to help you sort yourself out.

What a bunch of broken, mess of a human bean. Don't these people have parents that worry about the retarded shit they do?

>The Degenderettes
I think she misspelled "Degenerates"

Someone should post this on a gun forum. I wonder if the cuckservatives support these faggots or not

Anyone here do Taekwondo?
what the fuck

I met this “scout” creature. Typical resentful girl trying hard to look like a dude but not succeeding due to small stature/low test/ACTUALLY BEING A FUCKING GIRL and then deciding she's "genderqueer" Lord forgive me for writing that word.

I never rolled with her but guessing she's shit due to the trans/punk community ethos of DIY which basically means "I don't need skill, skill is patriarchal, I can teach jiujitsu if I feel like it!”

SIGH no it doesn't work like that, you need to actually put in work and hours on the mat drilling and learning. Jiujitsu is not a feminist theory class where all viewpoints are valid.

The Degenerettes

>Boomers

there's your answer

The part where they brag about "harassing organizations like The Salvation Army, which claim to do good but actually hate on queers" should rustle a few jimmies.

Oh God! I can't tell if that's satire or real.

nigga what the fuck am i reading. Do they not realize they're disgusting freaks of nature or is knowing you're getting a ton of negative attention the draw?

>One lesson
>Probably think they're masters
I, on the other hand, am a master of the martial art, kilk-pow.

Im a master of the martial art zyk lon bee

>One lesson
Isn't brazilian jiu jitsu only ground work? Sure it'll help if you're getting raped, but thats about it.

this is the new Fedora + Katana

this fag must have been playing Life is Tumblr for a while

Is this the final boss of identity politics?

Why would this not subtly Red Pill?

Once you realize that violence is the wellspring of Rights...You are half way to goose stepping.

Shit like this makes me want to become religious

if you told me this was satire I would believe you

KEK i see it

this

Those poor fuckers have no idea just how burned they're gonna get when ISIS start calling the shots.

Yes.

Are you ready to submit to the matriarchy, misogynist scum?

Not even close
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

Its mostly ground work, though when I did to bjj my instructor taught our group some upright techniques like elbow and shoulder locks/breaks.

Hot

>Gets paid for working for the circus
I believe him.

>tfw no qt mma gf to try and submit my pee-pee

kek

>Bring buddy
>Proceed to stomp the shit out of groundhugger

Your wushu can't save you now, shitheels.

I'd use Trumpfu and grab her by the pussy.

Antifa opened a gym in Chicago.

>girl trying hard to look like a dude
That's a woman? But where does the mustache come from? Is it fake?

>6'1 185 pounds
i would like to see these faggots try.

Pretty much, does little to prepare you on how to take a punch or a shin kick too. That's another learning curve these pussies won't ever get to, especially if all they're doing is drilling and barely even rolling.

this reminds me of the swole left thing from a few months ago where some fat fuck who lifted for a month thought he was a badass

This, the only thing bjj is good for in a street fight is keeping your hands occupied while people use your skull like the launchpad for a stomp rocket.

Those things won't save them.....

Literally the gayest shit sport for pussies that they could choose. At the very least try regular jiu jitsu, or just jew magic

kek

And he rose again on the third day

No, summer child, the jew is eternal.

The unvarnished truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM

I go to 10th planet so we do no gi. Thr instructor that handles our class has a hard on for chokes and our program was more based on 4 combianations of 12 moves which were required to promote. With that said I love triangle chokes, armbars double jointed and wrasslin kinds and baiting people into dogfight.

i love how the one guy is so hyped watching the casing fly out.

This is hilarious. He looks like he's enjoying himself too much.

>jiu-jitsu
>Monkey jiu-jitsu

I wonder if you've ever been properly punched on the point of your chin.

>having a muscular woman grapple you in the club
im hard.

>I go to 10th planet
Does Eddie show up and teaches classes or does he just own the place?

Honestly best foreplay there is, when she doesn't come easy

I go to DTLA HQ which is where Eddie schedules his regular classes unless hes overseas teaching.

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1

They're going to get a gender affirming drop with a sudden stop if they ever lay a finger on Right Wing Men (the only kind of men.)

What the fuck did I just watch.

>bringing martial arts to what will 100% be a gun fight
Wew

Comments are disabled. Ergo, it's real.

As ridiculous as they are, they're still winning. What passes for the right in this country is afraid to wield power because of imaginary morals.

There is only power and those willing to use it. If I killed 10 million of my political enemies, it wouldn't matter if anyone called me immoral because I'd still be in a winning position. That's all that matters.

you really believe they are going to stick around and commit to bjj? they will take a couple of lessons and convince themselves they are mma gods and quit.

Jesus.
Literal vandalism.

The #swoleleft guy was pretty funny

Jesus. Cringe city.

All posing with 'weapons' they've never used, and probably never will. They're fucking insane if they think they're under some direct threat anyway. Nobody's hunting down queers and beating them, but they are hunting down normies and attacking.

I'd love for some skinny, out of shape woman to attack me with a bat. It'd be so goddamn easy to shove it up their twat, and I wouldn't even get in trouble for it. I'd video record them laying there, crying, with a baseball bat shoved 9 inches into their dried up uterus, and I'd be taunting the shit out of them while they cover their face.

It's an obvious play on words.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyVSZg3Z4Bw

gayest fuckin shit i've read this year

>white bitch with blue hair wearing a kimono thing

Isn't that cultural appropriation? Something SJW types hate (unless it's nigs doing stuff white people have done, then they're "brave" or some shit)?

>implying that scrawny fuck could even lift that axe off the ground for more than 10 seconds without resting it on his shoulders

Holy shit the pigtails with the 1920's highclass mustache...I so was not ready.

An antifa/swoleleft cross-fit gym would be hilarious, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQoec2JI08

>women : feelin tough
>men : feeling good
win win

>post on twitter about how all forms of martial arts are part of toxic masculinity and/or any white person practicing non-european martial arts, like brazilian jiu-jitsu are guilty of cultural appropriation
>everyone involved in this leftist larp nonsense is now a literal nazi and hated by their peers
I give it three weeks before this happens

Seriously do you think these people think they're serious or do they have self acknowledgement of larping? Their entire ideology stems from taking away masculinity and every kind of physicality looked down upon (yes I know how the psychological aspects of communist work and how they rationalize violence). Do they seriously think they'll be able to hold their own in a fight?

>Been boxing at least 3 times a month every week for 7 years
>These retards think one BJJ lesson will save them from an uppercut

No thanks not interested in watching dumbasses shoulders and knees go the wrong ways.

>be american
>use bat as weapon
Are they too autistic to understand than this will get them shot?

It's SF no open carry and CC is only approved for the political (((elites)))

Hyperlul! My sides... it hurts please stop!

>at least 3 times a month every week for 7 years

cool bro

They obviously won't commit themselves to anything. It's all aesthetics, nothing more than bucket list ethics, they'll dabble in something just long enough to talk about it and take a couple of selfies before moving to the next shallow "life experience".

These idiots are totally lost and broken, unfortunately a lot of people are and not just on the left.