Converting to islam

I'm a brit and i've decided to head down to my local mosque to convert to islam today, i'm already feeling at peace with myself and with everyone around me. i think this was a good move.

why havent you given it a shot yet Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did it a couple of weeks ago, brother.

They welcomed me in with open arms. If you can't beat them - join them.

Having my name changed in a couple of weeks too, going to see if my mother and GF will be up for converting too - they need to know the truth.

You will burn in hell for your treason to God and to the queen.

Well done if you are being truthful. You swallowed the ultimate redpill. Peace be upon you.

This.

user, I completely support your decision. You must do what is in your heart. The Prophet Mohammed revealed the message of Allah nearly 1400 years ago. The world of Allah has spread from India to Persia to Iraq and Syria, Egypt Libya, Morocco and Spain. It only makes sense that Europe converts, too. It will be easier this way. Allah is the way forward.

Glad you found the right path OP

this

Why did you feel disturbed with yourself and other people before your decision?

t. achmed

i dont really know, i had no guidance or direction, no brotherhood, i was at odds with everyone.

now i have a community supporting me, i can go to my mosque to learn new things and meet new people.

Oh shit, OP is going on a killing spree. Theyre talking about a mass shooting at my local news here in leeds. SOMBODY SCREEN CAP OR SOMETHING SHITS GOING DOWN

well i am now, so not far off

I really can't take a cat emoji seriously

suicide vest when, you gullible tool?

Good bait Andrew

Just say “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.”

on my next trip to warsaw
i love cats tho
:^)

La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah

Tell me more. What will this accomplish for me? Not interested in gibs.

remember Prophet Muhammad murdered 700 innocent Jews. Christian god killed about 2 million.the Devil about 10. Stop believing in fairytales and find peace in youre own morality

Well that's what religion is essentially: community.
I have no issue with that, but I want to get to the bottom of those points you brought up. The lack of community and support from neighbours, and the sense of belonging.
It's a behavioural need rooted in traditions across the world, and can be achieved through other means besides religion, such as national unity, or even having strong bonds with your neighbourhood(not necessarily strong social bonds).
Why did you choose Islam over, say Christianity, or Judaism?

Nonces

One forms a personal and direct relationship with God by worshipping Him alone, without the need of intermediaries. One feels this personal relationship and is aware that God knows everything and is there to assist him/her.

• A person realizes the true purpose of his or her life, which is to recognize God and follow His commandments.

• A person is provided with a light, which guides him/her through life. The religion of Islam has answers to all situations, and one will always know the right steps to take in all aspects of life.

• One finds true happiness, tranquility, and inner peace.

• Upon converting to Islam, all of one’s previous sins are forgiven, and one starts a new life of piety and righteousness. And as a Muslim, when one makes a mistake thereafter, he/she can always repent to God who forgives the sins of those who repent to Him sincerely. There are no intermediaries or created beings to make confessions to.

• One achieves salvation from Hellfire, which all prophets have warned against.

• The greatest benefit is that a Muslim is promised by God the reward of eternal Paradise (Heaven). Those who are blessed with Paradise, will live eternally in bliss without any sort of sickness, pain or sadness. God will be pleased with them and they will be pleased with Him. Even the lowest in rank among the dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world, and they will have whatever they desire. In fact, in Paradise there are pleasures that no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard, and no mind has ever thought of. It will be a very real life, not spiritual only, but physical as well.

>remember Prophet Muhammad murdered 700 innocent Jews

Sorry, but I think there are enough proIslamic arguments in this thread as it is.

>Why did you choose Islam over, say Christianity, or Judaism?

Christianity is weak and flabby, i've seen the state of the pope. im not a foot kisser.

and im not a jew either.

Lame b8

>why havent you given it a shot yet Sup Forums ?

No offense to Muslims but it sounds fucking retarded. I even read the Quran and it was dumb and made no sense.

I don't understand what it is that people find so attractive about this religion other than:

>remember Prophet Muhammad murdered 700 innocent Jews.

Literally edgy antisemites looking for a religion to justify their Jew hatred.

>that pic
PBUH inshallah

Wait up, OP. I'm coming with you. This is totally going to be a good move.

White Islam when?
if muslims have High IQ we will dominate the world undisputed for eternity.

I usually convert 5 minutes before the police pulls me in.
Wehn they realize I'm a Kike Government Soldier they let me out.
And I can go back to being a Crusader.

>No offense to Muslims but it sounds fucking retarded.

then convert and make it less retarded. White Muslims are whats needed. this is our final form

Hmm. So you feel that the sense of community in Christianity is weak, and does the phrase "I'm not a jew" mean you're not Israeli or something? I'm not quite sure what you mean on that point.

So now my question is why did you choose religion as a way to feel a sense of community, and why did you choose Islam specifically?
I'm inclined to believe that you chose Islam because it was the popular thing to do. (Popular as in "inside the social crosshairs")

Did you consider paganism? I've done pagan stuff for the past decade but I've started to realize it's not getting much momentum in the world, so I'm looking at Islam. Any reading recommendations?

Religion of any kind is a mental illness, believing in some magical sky power is akin to still believing in Santa at 40. There's obviously something wrong up there.

Yeah you don't need any Jewish Muslims you good, hommie.

you do realize that Christianity and judaism will be destroyed all at once and islam will be revealed as the religion of the antichrist right

Well at least someone gets it.

>and why did you choose Islam specifically?
because of the enforced sense of community, the social order, the anti-degeneracy consistently for over 1400 years, the military tradition etc. strong family values.

something i want in the future, i want a good wife, and good kids, leading a good life.
>Did you consider paganism?
yeah, i tried it, but the wiccans i was with were degenerates and drug addicts.

>religion of the antichrist right

then why do muslims believe in christ? we believe jesus will have a 2nd coming

I met some fag who is a Muslim - I assume because it's like the cool thing since Muslims are perceived as persecuted.

Literally retarded

>literally kill non believers
>stone women to death for not wearing a head scarf
>More controlling and absurd texts about lying and cheating to non believers
>not an antichrists religion
matey its obvious

Nigger what

Being this cucked lmao

>yeah, i tried it, but the wiccans i was with were degenerates and drug addicts.

No I meant folkisch paganism. It's funny, the few redpilled pagans I know personally are drug addicts too..

>i want a good wife, and good kids, leading a good life.
Won't you have to settle for a brown wife though? I don't want to race mix unless it's as a last resort

>because of the enforced sense of community, the social order, the anti-degeneracy consistently for over 1400 years, the military tradition etc. strong family values.
"Degeneracy" is found everywhere. Even in Islam. All the other points you posted can be found in other religions, and in the national pride of Britain, among other countries. I mean you guys fought the Great Wars with ballsy, cunning fury unrivaled.
You shouldn't rely on Islam, or any religion, for these things. I can try to explain why if you'd like.

>something i want in the future, i want a good wife, and good kids, leading a good life.
How does Islam fulfill this desire exactly? You should be taking it upon yourself to form good bonds not just with those who follow Islam, but with all people who create your country. Otherwise you're dependant on religion no differently than a Christian was back when it was gaining popularity.

The similarity between the two is alarming.

>Having my name changed
cuckery

Damn, I was cooking dinner. Ty for the excellent response.

As an ex muslims I really want to know what made you choose Islam as a true faith?

>I'm a brit and i've decided to head down to my local mosque to convert to islam today
Do they give you a rapist starter kit and a vest with some wires sticking out of it or does that happen during your second year?

>changing your name
Why?

Sauce?

Kill yourself degenerate scum

>i had no guidance or direction, no brotherhood, i was at odds with everyone.
That's because your identity (and mine too, I'm originally from Britain) was systematically destroyed over the past 4 decades. We used to have a culture.

I support this.

Not for the US or Australia, but Britain? I couldn't care. The best parts of Britain founded the US, Australia, and New Zealand. Canadians need not apply.

>
taqqiya right here folks

want to punish the infidel with me onii-san? :3c

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:
(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234, 236; 7:62:64, 65, 88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq: 365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) or sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?

According to Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta. Interestingly, when Muhammad died, he said he could feel his aorta being severed.

>being loyal to illiminatin royals
((()))

>im not a muslim
>critique on islam
>sauce or I behead you

Definitely taqqiya

>given it a shot
Because i'm not a traitorous faggot who shits on my countries morals and the graves of my grandparents who fought for my freedom.

If you can't handle the bantz, what are you even doing on Sup Forums? (the Islamic board, Inshaallah)

>remember Prophet Muhammad murdered 700 innocent Jews

In a row?

Am an ex muslims and most of the shit you you said was over exaggerated
If you want to prove its true give the fucking sauce
Fucking cumsking burger

Because we are bot a bunfh of kikes ublkoe yoh fucking anglo. Have spme honour

This. The Quran reads like the rantings of time cube guy.

It is totally pathetic that people need faith of any kind to have worth in their life.

With that said, fuck off with this trash bait.

yes, an epic battle.

This is bait but I still hope you die.

This. Muslim culture deserves a screaming death.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/

[praise allah]

Anyone who converts to Islam will be damned to hell.

Congratulations on being an ex Muslim and coming to the truth that Islam is of the devil and nothing good comes from it.

KEKS

Mathematical Error in Hereditary Laws:
4.11: Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance):
>if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance;
>For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children;
4.12: In what ye leave, [your wives] share is a fourth, if ye leave no child;
>but if ye leave a child, they get an eighth;

∴ Inheritance for a 2-child family with daughters:

Wife: 1/8 = 3/24,
Daughters: 2/3 = 16/24,
Father: 1/6 = 4/24,
Mother: 1/6 = 4/24,
Total = 27/24 = 1.125
> = instructions to split 112.5% of your inheritance equally

>High IQ

>Christian god killed about 2 million
Looks like I'm on the right side then.

Yes allen snackbar durka durka muhammed jihad. Muhammed jihad durka durka?

right bye lads i'm off to the mosque to finish converting.

Have fun burning in hell for all eternity for worshiping Satan in your pagan temples you call "Mosques."

dont convert m8 your gonna attract something that isnt to your liking stop before its to late

You won't at least come back to answer my post?

Wow, you could not have said it any better. This is what happens folks when you raise your kids without a sense of belonging, they will turn to the first community that opens their arms to them.

The muslims in the west know this and use that fact to recruit whites to their ranks.

My god is alleged to have killed around 60 million but they were mostly jews and slavs so who cares, right?

Because I fear Yahweh & Yashua.......hell is not my cup of tea......

Nice

I hope the best for you OP

All the good Brits died in the great wars.

All the good men died in the Great Wars. Even the ones who came back.
My great grand father and his son would be very disappointed if they were still alive.

I hope you get run over on the way there you retarded faggot

This is just grim . and that's coming from an Irishman

I seriously hope you die and burn in hell for your sins. Ten thousand years for every single sin, you hear that? I'll also be coming with you to laugh at you and post smug anime faces while you cry in pain.

Time to ring your cousin mate!