Why do Germans love Muslim Turks so much?

I get it that Germans and Muslim Turks were allies in WWI, but why did they kept inviting Turks to Germany after WWII?
What is it with this German-Turkish twisted love affair?

They like brown dick in general. Not just T*rks. We must find a final solution to the Kraut question.

Cheap labor. We aren't as bad as the rest of the middle east. Germany however got the bottom of the barrel, which doesn't help.

Cheap labour after the war. Same with us and the Pakis.

So UK is interesting case. Do you think that the non-muslim immigrants like from India and china are more preferable to the Muslim ones from Pakistan?
If you had a choice, would you replace all the Pakistanis with Indian and Chinese ones?

Is Turkey even in the ME?

Europeans in general hate Jews so much they can't help but feel fellowship with any antisemitic peoples like Muslims.

Every time you post on here you have to talk about Muslims

This is a thread about Muslims... I'm not against Muslims, user, just pointing out that Yuros hate Jews so much they'll literally vote for Sharia-compliant clowns like Merkel and Corbyn.

I don't think they really hate Jews that much, yahudi, or maybe they forgot you cause I think now the ones that they hate the most are Muslims

Nah, we don't like 'em.
It's bad diplomacy.

Nah, they hate Jews more than anyone and never forget it for one second.

You Muslims are safe to continue your gradual conquest of Europa.

Just do me a favor, I don't really give two shits about the people but please spare some of the nice architecture.

Don't fucking blow up the Parthenon, LOL!

>implying Murica didn't pressure germany into taking them, or else
German politicians back then objected that this is extremely stupid because the cultures are absolutely incompatible. You didn't care and forced us to take them. We didn't want them. Later we even tried to get rid of them and send them back where they fucking belong. But again, Murica said no.

Nah I swear I saw so many tweets about people who wanted to protect Jewish minorities in Europe from the danger of antisemitic Muslims lol
At least you don't cause much trouble like us so you're fine
Don't worry if we succeed if we succeed we'll convert the nice architectures without destroying it like Hagia Sophia

just looks like a big house.

2/10 castle, would not siege

>Nah I swear I saw so many tweets about people who wanted to protect Jewish minorities in Europe from the danger of antisemitic Muslims lol

Lol that's hilarious I can't even believe that usually they're like "Jews deserve it because of Palestine."

>At least you don't cause much trouble like us so you're fine

That's precisely why they hate us so much. Europeans are fucking cowards, they would never dare to attack the scary Muslims so they take their anger and frustration out on Jews (see Sup Forums) so they can act like tough guys and talk big shit about genocide and killing while actually being the pussy faggot cowards that they really are.

>Don't worry if we succeed if we succeed we'll convert the nice architectures without destroying it like Hagia Sophia

Or just leave them as monuments without alterations... Future generations would thank you for your foresight. Their physical culture is well worth preserving.

They are just cucks who love to watch their aryan waifus getting dicked by shitskins, nothing can be done about it.

>Do you think that the non-muslim immigrants like from India and china are more preferable to the Muslim ones from Pakistan?
Yes.

>If you had a choice, would you replace all the Pakistanis with Indian and Chinese ones?
Yes.

Elaborate please. And give some reasoning.

Because they don't hate on us 24/7 or at least pretend to like us perhaps?
our western """""allies""""" on the other hand...

Pure nonsense.

Germany just wants to be love???
Would you people stop destroying Europe every few decades if we just loved you more?

Look it up, dumbfuck.

Indians and Chinese tend to be pretty decent immigrants. They're pretty well educated, they mostly work, own their own homes and don't commit much crime. And when they do, it's mostly minor shit like insurance fraud. They also don't shit out kids like other immigrant groups. In fact, their fertility rates are lower than native white Brits.

Pakis on the other hand, are just terrible. Even putting Islam to one side, it's hard to think of any redeemable quality they possess, as a community. They're lazy, commit a lot of crime (mostly heroin dealing and grooming gangs). Most don't work and leech off the state. They self-segregate and refuse to partake in British society. I could go on and on, but I honestly can't be bothered. Just know that Pakis are scum.

Still better then the savage Moroccans and Algerians that got all spread over the rest of Europe.

yeah ikr? I was just talking with my friends about how we could conquer poland the best and fastest way. All according the the ebin secret masterplan. GOD

You see that's the problem, mudslimes are maybe shit but they at least don't see us as inhuman hivemind ants like you smug cunts.
They literally have more respect for us than you guys and they basically spit on us.

>Europeans are fucking cowards, they would never dare to attack the scary Muslims so they take their anger and frustration out on Jews (see Sup Forums)
I gotta say that yes, sometimes the amount of hate against Jews is pretty much scary, but don't worry lol, you have a shit ton of rightists defending the "judeo-christian" roots of Europe against the evil islamic invasion.

Lol y'know we're not really going to conquer anything, the conspiracy thing about Muslims who do "jihad by birth" is pretty dumb we don't really care about conquering Europe & establishing a caliphate it's all a psychosis.
I'd be better if Ishmael & Isaac united though.

The US pressured the German government to let in Turkish guest workers even though German politicians argued it would be culturally not a good idea.
But the US wanted it to strengthen the NATO clique. Nobody actually wanted them here. The real question is why we didn't send them back unconditionally afterwards.

There are 45 million German origin people in the US. More than British origin and any other place in Europe.
You really think that US treats Germany shabbily? Why?
Because we didn't let Hitler win? I mean what is this neediness that you go off to see love from Turkey?
Its like a spoiled white girl who sleep around with niggs because daddy didn't love her enough.
You understand that you are damaging yourself.

Who is pressuring you now to invite the Syrians? Germany is the leader of this kind of shit.

> Even putting Islam to one side

Aren't Indians and Pakis genetically identical? So isn't Islam the main discriminating feature?

No, now we're a broken people. But that was in the early 1960s were Germany was 98% German and 100% white.

It's less the Americans proper and more the merry menagerie you allow yourselves to be governed by. This has given leftists in Europe an easy opportunity to paint you as the bogeyman while failing, with the result that most modern Germans today see America as some massive dystopian wasteland full of sociopaths while our schools teach that we are still occupied to shut us up.

As for the Turks in particular, we used to have a pretty long-standing and fruitful rivalry that eventually became this modern "asshead coworker" dynamic. So Turks today have that one place where there's work and Germans that one place where you're away from Arabs; that's technically all there really is to it.

I think what he means is, leaving the Jihadi terrorism aside, Pakistanis are less skilled, less educated and more involved in crime.
India does have a much better education system and a 20% higher literacy rate.

Let me explain it to you in simpler words:
Mudslimes don't stereotype us or give us shitty xenophobic nicknames from ww2
Muds don't make us their personal boogayman whereever they can
Muds don't flip their shit whenever we try something new
Muds don't start to hate on our entire country like drones because one of our car companies sucks
Muds don't call us nazis as an insult unironically

If they hate on us they do it open on the street and honest in our faces (which I have never witnessed, ironically enough, muds were always nice to me because I was nice to them) and not on a mongol image board like sneaky fucking snakes and afterwards claiming to be our official ally.
>inb4 meme polls

I'm also not just talking about america, but the entire western civ.

What the fuck is wrong with your fairy bread? Did a negro make it?

I will never forgive Germany for opening its legs to Islam and Turks, and then at the same time flipping Christianity off for being too strict. Germany is effectively doing what California is doing but on a much larger and damaging scale, they are destroying your economy and installing the ISLAMIC seed. The German government wants infinite growth, which is never a good thing for people already settled there. The fastest way for them to do this is to import as many people as possible, it does not matter if your people have already settled here for 40 years or more, they want the rich and the poor, and you will see this soon, it will be a race to the bottom.

The lobbyists here in Commiefornia have formed a massive gang where they pay for illegal immigration and cheap labor, not for their health and safety but for solely profit. The dumb fuck Germans believed similarly that they could become a melting pot "overnight", always working in extremes, they believe the jews are destroying their economy their response to that is to gas them, they want to become a world power like the United States, they bring as many terrible muslims into their country as possible.

You retards just don't realize this, you will soon though, you are receiving the same refugees my mother country saw. Look where it is now, hardly any christians left.