You're not the ones in charge anymore. Get used to it

You're not the ones in charge anymore. Get used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/professor-reason-itself-is-a-white-male-construct/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thisisbait.jpg

Are they for real with those images? What do they actually believe they achieved?

>posting images from the hyper war
Seriously niggas?

If you entertain the lunacy of them being right, how the hell did the manage to fuck it up so badly?

I love this Kangz stuff, it always cracks me up. It's going to be amazing when Kangz the Movie comes out and all the nogs take it as literal truth

post more kangz

kekked, underrated

Kang memes will save the black race.
We goin back to Egypt my nigga.

Why do they take pride in a movie casted, directed and produced by Jews? Black people literally had no part in the conception of this movie. It only exists because Shlomo allowed it to exist.

Black people only exist because Shlomo allows, we would have purged them all by now otherwise.

we wuz kaaaaangzzz n sshhhhhhheeeet

We wuz speedsters.

>Eobard

Ancient Egyptians had a shit load of Jewish slaves. If Ancient Egyptians were black, that means blacks are just as guilty of slavery as whites, so they shouldn't be able to complain about "we wuz slaves" anymore right?

Niggers never were in charge. Recent fossil discoveries put the first humans developing in Europe (Greece / Bulgaria).
Also, recent DNA studies on an Egyptian mummy show that Egyptians were closer to Persians or Turks (so, whiter than niggers).
So, niggers are the people who migrated from Europe and didn't mate with neanderthals, who avoided technology and science while their ancestors in the mid east and elsewhere developed society.

im pretty sure if the ancient blacks never mated with neandethals then modern blacks would not be able to breed with whites and have viable offspring

>astrology

Australia

It showed that modern Bedouins are the closest to ancient Egyptians

White people will always be in charge nigger.

dont blacks usually riot over things like this? you'd think they'd be unhappy about this information.

Is this a master baiter ?

you can bait stuff with enough force applied.
example : trump get 3 scoops

Microchimerism

You see Africa was far more superior than we are today but white women started fucking Wolves. Over generations of fucking those animals white people became werewolves and managed to destroy all African civilization. Now that the wolf genes have subsided white people are returning to their former weak and degenerate norm.

Even still they smell like wet dogs

Where the fuck does the "black people taught white people how to bathe" shit come from? I have seen it a few times and it doesn't make any sense at all. Do they think white people wuz just smelly an' shiet and had no idea how to wash themselves before they ran into superior negroes and they shower butter an' shiet?

Same reason why you cracker boys rake pride in the white leads in any action movies produced by jews

dude get the fuck off our board, shill

sage

That's a very good point. At the end of the day it's the people in power who make the rules. If they truly were leaders and they had Jewish slaves, well then they are guilty as fuck aren't they? Meanwhile white people are more pragmatic and sensible about these things. We understand that, as they say, to the victors go the spoils. Blacks can't complain about being slaves if they themselves had slaves in the past. And we do know that there were blacks who owned slaves in the United States as well. So there is also that.

>mai Sup Forums
gtfo

Did they ever produce one fucking shred of evidence? Are they even trying?

Im german so I fail to see the humour in this. I just see low IQ subspecies individuals claiming outrageous stuff without ever proving any of it.

>astrology

Haven't you heard? Being able to reason is a white construct...

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/professor-reason-itself-is-a-white-male-construct/

>how to astrology
>how to mathematics
WE WUZ GRAMMA' N SHIT

Anyone else find it strange they are promoting this movie waaaaay before it's comes out? It's almost like the political activists that have been talking about this summer being BIG will use this sort of thing to get mad. Seems (((typical))).
don't be angry anons, it's just a comic book meme, baseless in reality. Anyone who thinks it is real becomes weaker.

Top kek. Now I see ze humour!. (Germans usually only laugh when ordered). This must all be one giant, elaborate joke, r right?

you have to be 18+ to post her

>emu education

read a few more science journals on neandertal admixture before you make another post faggot.

it's the USA's fault for having sex so much with 100% african people. You watered them down to the point where they have just enough intelligence to see themselves as equals. We here in Australia only have 100% aboriginals because we could keep our dicks in our pants.

they think the flintstones is a documentary about medieval europe

I just want to point out that no humans ever lived in caves.
Caves are just very good at preserving stuff.

When they find tools from ancient humans in caves it's because the soil (containing the tools) slowly eroded from outside into the cave.

>I just want to point out that no humans ever lived in caves

then how did the unintelligent ancestors of humans with no fur survive in europe during the cold?

>I just want to point out that no humans ever lived in caves

tha-thanks hollywood

>Caves are just very good at preserving stuff.

>be technologically advanced beyond your wildest dreams
>lose to a bunch of cavemen
They really are pathetic.

One thing I never understood was how do they explain the 'reversal' in situations.

>We here in Australia only have 100% aboriginals because we could keep our dicks in our pants.

When a Dutch ship, failing to reach Indonesia, wracked on Australia the first thing they did was impregnate all the Abo girls.

They can still find DNA evidence for this in modern Abo's today.

>100% non-white=maximally diverse
>When they find tools from ancient humans in caves it's because the soil (containing the tools) slowly eroded from outside into the cave.

WHAT THE WHITE MAN DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THEY HIJACKED THE TIME LINE CREATING TIMELINE GENOCIDES STEALING BLACK COVERT TECHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE REVERSE ENGINEERING FOR THEMSELVES
THEY ARE FRAUDS & THE UNORIGINALS
CONDESCENDING AND DESTRACTING THEIR
FUCJ ASS FAKERY

Someone please tell me this is a joke at least.

I can't take this anymore. Everything's going to hell and it stopped being funny a long time ago.

What if shaun king played the black pantger?

But this would imply that wolves are therefore superior to men on the food chain.

Making this whole story a lot worse because it would also imply that blacks lost to a bunch of animals.

Check m8.

kek for the pic

This is not true, as shown by by the following: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

Humans have the ability to breed with Chimpanzees, and I'm sure you'll agree that there's more genetic delineation between us and chimps than there are between whites and blacks

Because blacks are peaceful and it was the evil dog smelling whitey who came down from da caves (presumably where Yakub had left them) who taught them evil and made them slaves. The niggers being so peaceful they didn't know how to fight back, but now they've been oppressed for so long and they've witnessed so much violence they don't know how to switch off. Obviously if you ask them why whites commit far less crime "now" it's because 'the sysim iz raycis'.

>t. actually "debated" one of them about 12 years ago and thought they were just memeing me

"An unsuccessful attempt to breed such a hybrid was made by Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov in the 1920s."
Go back to Canada you leaf

>Being able to reason is a white construct.

Yeah, some made up shit to keep the blacks down.

I talked to a real life yakub believer decades ago. It was hilarious.

Australia
/thread

are niggers a more retarded version of ctr?

Check'd

On the mother ship, no doubt!

WE

Holy fuck the Kangs is strong with this one.

WUZ

WTF is this.

Jesus.

Nah man this isn't funny.
Something bad is honestly going to happen at the rate we're going.

So how exactly did cavemen take down entire empires?

user plz. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Internalised racism caused by white supremacy is responsible for this

child rearing

le monkey faec

Arent niggers missing a entire section of the brain that we have?

We Wuz Educators n Sheit

I'm glad we don't have filthy Canadians ruining our board.

2093- it is all tun and games until the power grid goes down.

>Living around nigs
>Living around nigs while you have children
>Living around nigs while you have children and not supervising them at all times
>Living around nigs while you have children and not supervising them at all times as well as locking them behind 10 feet of reinforced concrete

Poor kid.

Look on the bright side. This girl got a good dose of the red pill in her formative years

that is why we get ready.

Sounds legit.

>that image

A shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeettttttttt moment, if I ever saw one.