How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mundanematt/status/873657004757143552
youtu.be/DA-XgiMPff4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a mestizo with a pony tail, purple shirt, and shemagh
that's an antifa holding an airsoft

I honestly don't understand how this looks like a "Sup Forums beta male" at all. It's just some guy wearing a purple shirt and loafers. And he has an AR-15.

>HAHA, CLASSIC Sup Forums GARB AMIRITE?

Y-you got em Matty... hah...

I mean if he were wearing a fedora and had a neckbeard you'd at least have SOMETHING to base your unfunny joke on, but as it is it just doesn't make any sense at all. Unless someone can explain it to me.

That's not Sup Forums

Who the fuck is Mat Jurbo and why should anyone care?

>thinking that doesn't describe 95% of Sup Forums

inb4 "fucking T_D fags making us look bad." ummm, no sweety. Sup Forums makes Sup Forums look bad

Antifa have been losing every physical confrontation that they've resorted to name-calling now lol

maybe the Sup Forums or /k/ of 2012 would be running around with ar*b accessories but reddit/pol/ wouldn't be caught dead walking around with things israelis would mock them over

im pedophobic and this image is enticing to me

>DYEL shitskin with a shemagh and a rifle he has no idea how to shoot
>purple shirt
>not a beta male

I can get the beta part I guess but not the Sup Forums part. Looks more like a redditor to me if I had to guess desu

Beta means ugly dude

All Jews marry recently reformed mega slags.

You're one dumb fucking nigger, that's one of your mulatto cousins motherbitch.

>calling someone with a gun a beta while you're a noguns cuck
Assuming that isn't airshit

>fat
>beard
>glasses
How is this mundane matt calling anyone else beta

wait this fucking guy is a gamergate supporter and thinks BLM are terrorists

i'm super confused as to why he's shitting on us

Man Jumbo

>A fat Kevin Smith look alike who makes a living being a mediocre "news" commentator on youtube and is only relevant because of his coverage of Gamergate.
>Talking shit about people who use Sup Forums

Glass houses, Matt.

>everyone who isn't Sup Forums is a single person

>>A fat Kevin Smith look alike who makes a living being a mediocre "news" commentator on youtube and is only relevant because of his coverage of Gamergate.

How do you know so much about him? Are you The Man Jumbo? Who is this

I'm yet to see an American poltard IRL that's actually white.

Gamergate was mostly just people pissed at whores like Quinn influencing the media and creating bias via prostitution. Those reviewers were promoting trash.

>he has no idea how to shoot
And how do you know that?

I'm a dyel and I can unironically guarantee I'm a better shot than you.

No it doesn't you mongoloid.

makes no sense to attack someone on your side, that's something the left does
umm no sweetie it was a harassment campaign directed at women and PoC

>Insult armed Sup Forums beta male in wake of what is essentially the embodiment of /R9K/ killing 3 coworkers

Sounds like a great plan

>Canadian Cuban Conspiracy Forum Browser
>That scarf

no

why do normies love bringing back ancient, dead memes so much? is it some kind of post-ironic meta meme i'm not aware of?

I'm very confused

Correction:

>everyone who isn't Sup Forums is exactly two people

i can unironically guarantee you aren't, you beta fuck

wtf i can't deal with all these gamergate terrorist attacks

He has some weird opinions that don't gel with the others sometimes.

I was really interested in Gamergate, and was actually subscribed to Matt on Youtube back when it was going on. I ended up unsubbing as the whole thing petered out and his videos became less and less relevant. When he revealed his face and started doing all of his videos like that, there was a noticeable decrease in quality in my opinion.

>fat leftists calling anyone else beta

my sides

>your side

And that's Britain for you. Thinking every enemy is part of the same group of people is as primitive as an idea can get.

>shirt
>pants
>gun
I guess the alpha pack is being naked while unarmed?

Look at how ugly this man is, obviously you don't want to be associated with his beliefs right? I mean, he is SO ugly! Yet he worries about the existance of his people, lol why would he want more people like himself. All white supremacists are obviously retarded redneck stereotypes, like, why would you even notice race? I for one strive to be a cultured cosmopolitan like all those cool hip young people i see on all those sitcoms in TV.

so does he mean this guy is antifa and thus fights fascists or that we label antifa as fascists
if you share a coherent list of goals then yeah you are on the same side

Sage

I don't even know what being a gamergate supporter would entail.

let's be honest both sides are pretty fucking cringe.

Post groupings nerd
>beat to shit SKS, standing, iron sights, 50 yds

>not wearing a shemagh
If you're not going to look cool there's no point in doing it

>this will hurt the most hated site on the web

>4 retweets
>38 likes

WHO?!?

iirc originally it would have meant supporting honesty in gaming journalism. It exploded because Zoe Quinn was trading sex for positive reviews of her shitty game Depression Quest right?

But then feminists coopted it and then it became if you were a gamergater you were a red pill misogynist MRA nazi

The problem is this one autistic Sup Forums shill can kill fucking dozens of leftist cucks.
How the fuck does the left expect to "resist" and take us out, if we have all of the rifles and handguns?
Even our autists and NEET's are heavily armed.
I don't get it. Is leftism a suicide death cult? Do they want to get shot in the fucking face?
Swing a padlock at my head or throw a brick at my face and see how many rounds I fire back at you.

For fuck sake, it's not a joke on Sup Forums, it's more like "fits 4chans description of beta male.

oh, that would make sense. I don't think Sup Forums should be inside the quotes though if that was what he meant

MundaneMatt is the most redpilled motherfucker on the internet. Turn off that pesky adblock

well he should have made it more clear

or even slightly clear

Show me your grouping from a laying pistol at 50yds.

>How the fuck does the left expect to "resist" and take us out, if we have all of the rifles and handguns?

They don't really. They tend not to think this kind of shit through, and are really only trying to get a warm fuzzy feeling from roleplaying as revolutionaries and FEELING like they're accomplishing something.

P.S. Roof Koreans are awesome, and I bet the antifags haven't even contemplated them. You think they'll be cool with communism considering their country's history with it?

***Lying on your back***

I-I don't have one, senpai...

Too white to be from Sup Forums desu

Fourchang master race coming thru.

wtf? He looks like the average white american, but thin.

>sks

forgot pic

Photoshopped tweet most likely.

Very nice. Any tips?

twitter.com/mundanematt/status/873657004757143552

What a Shiite rifle

I collected more human teeth during the nineties than you've ever seen in your life. I could beat you to death with a billiard ball in front of your mother, and nobody would stop me.

>Fat manlet with terrible facial hair, male pattern baldness and glasses calling an average looking latino lanklet a "Beta Male"

who cares, fuck you OP

We have much better rifles than that $520 bs in the pic

Love that fucking guy. He btfo /arg/ a few days ago

I like to use one of those surplus chinkshit slings from Vietnam, then I wrap up my arm nice and tight in the sling to make the shots steadier

THIS is an ALPHA male.

But can you beat me off in front of my mother?

I used to like mundanematt, but then he went full SJW, liberal cuck when I found out he was a Hillary supporter. Fuck the guy.

Post me all plz, or tell me name of the set m8

>relatively attractive man made more attractive by holding a weapon.

would pick up women with

>"sweety"
You can't even spell that right. Get out of here, retard

/pol, wtf? You cant take a fucking joke on SJW? (and retardness continues)

Mr. Dahmer? You're alive? Can I have your autograph?

Was that supposed to be a response to me?
youtu.be/DA-XgiMPff4

check this guy out

What? That guy looks cool as shit dude.

I was wrong then.

100% antifa fag

Why should I care about looking cool when I'm going to be far enough back that nobody sees me?

The fuck Is there a birdcage on the front of that gun for?

If he atleast had a Pepe pin or something, there would have been a joke there but no.

It's called a handguard you insufferable faggot.

I think he might be referring to the Beta Male buzzfeed video, because that's a lot how that character dressed.

>bermuda triangle is real

>No it doesn't you mongoloid.
Yes it does. What did you think it meant?

>ugly simp projecting
Just stop.

It won't
Like the 1950's we will always be talking about the good times and how to get it back, but it won't happen.

How the fuck is this guy a beta male?
If it's all about the facial hair sure but this guy doesn't even look half bad compared to the neckbeards and faces of atheism we see.

Someone explain this shit?

Matt was a supporter of gamergate only because he wanted to be a mouthpiece and get more subscribers
he then became increasingly concerned and annoying by the kinds of people who were also supporting gamergate, especially since so many used adblock and robbed him of precious shekels. He treid to transition from simple mouthpiece into leader and use gemergate as his personal army, he was rejected and was cast aside like all the other attention whores.
He has since realized his downfall was caused by Sup Forums types who saw through his jewish nature and called him out for being a whore, so while he still has to play lip service in defense of gamergate to keep up his gamer persona, he hates Sup Forums.

Fuckin love this guy

This might be new territory for you so I will give you a quick rundown. Guys give other shit constantly. If some dude gives you shit it means you're a bro and he thinks you can hang. Or fight him irl. It's contextual so it might be hard for a turbo autist like yourself to figure out. When in doubt just grab his balls and ask for help.