How much of the holocaust am I allowed to deny

before I'm labeled a holocaust denier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can deny it was 6 million because th real number was 11 million

any of it if not jewish

Merely investigating the topic is enough. Don't question the rotating lazer cheese grater torture chambers, goy, or its to the reeducation camps with you.

no jews died in the holocaust

though I wish they did

becuase I really don't like the jews

Even being skeptical of any part of it is enough to hurt your social standing.

This.

You MIGHT be able to question the legitimacy of the whole "lampshades" bullshit, as studies have proven it false.
>inb4 Oy Vey nevah fuhget da 6 trillion bars of soap goyim!

being american, all of it actually

It's illegal here in France and most European countries

Am I a denier if I quietly wonder how the Nazis had the fuel to burn all of those corpses at the same time they were abandoning tanks on the side of the road because they ran out of fuel?

Anything at all

what holocaust?

Do you think tanks run on coal or wood?

11 million? How dare you deny the 15 million! I can't believe it! This filthy goy is denying the 20 million! Help, I am shoad again!

>It's illegal here in France and most European countries

Unless you're Muslim.
Then it's iffy. Not even the SJW's are prepared yet to say anything about antisemitic Muslims. Perhaps the one bonus to having them around.

IF we weren't enemies, we very well could be bloody good allies. But we both got jewed and now no side will ever forget what the other side did.

All of it was needed for their synthetic fuel industry.

B-but...

No laws against it and isn't under the umbrella term for racism as a federal employee, I've denied it as much as humanly possible for the sake of offending coworkers and gotten off because it doesn't "denigrate" ones minority status.
I'd hate to live in Europe where being offensive is illegal.

You can deny it on principle that something so reformative of western society should not be above endless scrutiny, yet it is.

i know they hate jews but i've never seen one say the holocaust never happened

None of it
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM

iran denies the holocaust because if they didn't, it would give legitimacy to israel's existence

>1st Amendment

You can deny all you want. Nobody can tell you not to.

No they say pic related

At some point the Jews must have realized that there is no negative consequence to making up what happened.

>banned in your country

I'll believe one million when I see a tattoo with more than five digits.
Or at least one with a number higher than 30,000.

Is the "holocaust" only limited to those that died in camps?

>How much of the holocaust am I allowed to deny before I'm labeled a holocaust denier?

All of it, if your name is James Baker.

no, it's completely intergenerational at this point. PTSD is biologically transmitted at birth