White Boy defeats blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=FU7uvNZO7qo

He somehow managed to defeat his adversary despite being sucker punched by nigs in all directions. The groids were very displeased by the end result.

How did he manage to do this? Everything I've read online says blacks are superior at fighting.

He has a very heavy frame. Those arms are not light by any means. Add that to the fact that he's fueled by adrenaline. The white man marches on.

Superior white discipline beats tribal nog genes

Whats going on with the skullet?
Is that a new teenage thaircut or is this an old man?

does anybody ever call the niggers out in america for all the ganging up and sucker punching?

are niggers incapable of having an honourable fight?

They are like all subhumans. Same with the sand niggers.

I believe sucker punching is instinctual any time they see a black losing to a non black.

How come whites win almost all fights against blacks? (atleast based on the videos ive seen)
arent blacks supposed to have the highest testosterone levels while whites have the lowest?

That's just how niggers are. They have a lot of in-group loyalty, so they'll jump into a fight whenever one of dey bruthas is getting his ass kicked. Whites are mostly cucks who won't fight for their race, so they usually stand on the sidelines while this happens.

A nigger on /r9k/ tried to explain it in a way that didnt make them sound like the cowards they are. Basically they think they are being "honorable" by helping out a friend even if their friend started it.

Yes, niggers are this dumb.

Fucking niggers sound like literal baboons

Watch any Nigger fight. They all swing like Clubber Lang in Rocky 3.

They have the highest testosterone on average, but they also have much worse impulse control, which is why very few of them develop the strength and skill to be good fighters. They probably have the best genetic potential for strictly fist-fighting, but their terrible brains ruin it for them. Also, I wouldn't feel insecure over "superiority" that is lost with the invention of the spear. We're the best at war, user. No need to feel threatened by them.

Fights aren't only won with pure strength. No point being strong if you don't know where and how to hit.

Even a weak pansy faggot could win a fight with good punches

Blacks aren't especially good fighters. They're just aggressive, and they pick on people they think they can overpower. As a fit white guy in the ghetto, I've never had a problem with niggers starting shit. They've heat the fuck out of lonesome white men in the area, but the worst I've deal with is a little sidewalk chicken - which I always win.

I started carrying a pistol though because I know nigger behavior. Since then, I've had to stop winning sidewalk chicken.

another adolescent fist fight...

He got knocked back into the slave era

Yeah, this guy won with a haymaker that luckily landed. Almost anyone that lands a wild swing like that is gonna win. I've seen a few people take a full swing on the jaw get up, but not many.

>t. someone who never watches boxing

I think I watched more white guys get knocked out by blacks 1v1 in a boxing ring then I have hair follicles on my taint.

It's myth. Strength is based on the individual. Skin color is not an indication of strength, but rather strength is an indication of one's being/mind.

That's funny. I never see niggers high fiving each other everytime one of them kicks a white man's ass. Grow the hell up faggots.

worldstarhiphop is some awful shit

>the moment his cap falls off

t. Tyrone J. Biggums

Blacks very rarely actually know how to fight
Whitey didn't either, but he was bigger than most of them, and more aggressive. When people with no real training fight it generally comes down to who gets a lucky solid hit first. Having more nigs throwing punches increases your odds of landing a fight ending hit, but doesn't guarantee it when none of them actually know how to throw a punch, so whitey just needed to connect solidly a couple times in a row.

It's a nigger, you can't reason with it. Calling it out is wasting your time. When they get into fights, they fight to the death almost, it's their rep in the streets, they get their asses kicked by a white guy they'll never hear the end of it, that's why if you ever fight a subhuman groid you go all out, as they will. In the end, you lose, so what, you go to a comfy house or apartment, the groid ends up going to some shit neighborhood most likely in public housing on welfare.

wait but i thought that if your enemy dies he wins?

Because they have no concept of honour like we do. Dueling is a civilized way of dealing with disputes and is completely foreign to tribal apes.

Looks like he died

They tried to steal the gold from that white man's skull, but he wasn't having any of it.

>are niggers incapable of having an honourable fight?

Yes.

Source: every white guy/black guy fight video on the internet.

If you told me this was an actor playing zodd, I'd believe you. Geez.

Whites needed mobs of at least 10 men to lynch a nigger. We shouldn't be talking.

90 percent of fight videos are won by the combatant who strikes first.

t. Schlomo D. Shekelsburg

that skinny nigger looks like an aids victim feel sorry for him and my board this shit wont be useable for the next months fucking kids

Jesus Christ we need to start a fucking genocide, everyone in this video needs to go.

They didn't need ten men to lynch; the mob just changed the act from a regular ole homocide to a town event you could take the kids to

>hat falls off
>white man is fueled by blinding white hot rage that his baldness has been exposed
>sends nigger to the shadow realm

Neat

>are niggers incapable of having an honourable fight?
nope
anytime one of their homeboys is getting rekt everyone jumps in

tbf they do this to themselves as well not just if its a white guy
really makes you think huh?

It's all about rep in the streets, their boy goes down losing a fair one, then they do too, no choice really.

It all makes sense now user

I had to turn it off halfway through

The monkey house sound effects (whooping and hollering) were sending chills up my spine

Jesus

lol

so what?

nigger dont even have a concept of time what makes you think they understand honor

Black user here.
You know the drill.
Wow, this is should a good throwback classic.
You gotta love the commentator.. The loud pronouncements. The level of excitement. It really adds another dimension to the exchange. As you can see, back in the day, there was less issues w/ race and not how honorably men tend to fight. If you decided to square up vs. someone, it's just you and them. No one cares about skin color. No one is allowed to jump in.... Just two men going at it. May the best man win. Skinny dude didn't size his competition up wisely. White dude had serious pounds on him.

> mfw he's hitting him between his legs
> mfw his cap flies off and you see that epic bald dome
> mfw he pauses to put his cap back on
> mfw he knocks buddy cleannnnn the fuck out !!!!
> mfw no one in the crowd extends it further because this has nothing to do w/ race.

The 90s were a golden era. The term (worldstar) truly signified greatness. Now, the whole world has become a worldstar hip-hop video. Feels bad man.

>Tim Pool loses his hat a second time

Is it chimpchongo or apelanta?

i dont get this. if americans start balding why not just go with the cue-ball look you dumb idiots.

>Zoo sounds

what the fuck why do we consider them even humans

They exposed that he's bald so he got extra rage power

After that, Buddy was like : I'm out for SCALPS !!!
Eye for eye.. Took frail boy's head off

niggers dont even know what honor means...

chimp mentality

The power of the sun's ray's activated buddy's motor cortex.. Sent those synaptic clefts into beast mode. Knocked buddy clean out !

race war when

that's hunter s thompson's son

First: MOST blacks are cool. Ask anyone who went into the military racist as shit. Now - leftists might not like how we talk but you can fucking say nigger and still not actually hate blacks as a group

thing about NIGGERS though with alltheir 'white boy' shit..

niggers cant fight, and they cant shoot, and they are low IQ fucktards.

they confuse suburban leftist cucks with 'whites'at their fuckin' peril.

TIM POOL THE MADMAN

We wont soon enough. Trump is ushering an era of getting rid of the subhumans. feelsgreatman

niggers in the military are just as bad as any other nigger you stupid fuck...

This he would looked sick with a bald head. He looked like a cuck the moment the hat came off. A cuck who wins fights though

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THAT GUY IS BALD AS FUUUGGGGGG

He had to finish it quickly and then escape before people could make fun of him

Are you being serious?

Niggers belong to Africa

not gonna lie his baldness threw me off. he should just shave it all off.

Dey be sum gold in dem skulz

High test = balding

True alpha males are bald. Anti-balding sentiment is for nu male low test cucks

"White MAN defeats NIGGERS".

Remember this rhyme from elementary school:

Fight! Fight!
A nigger and a white!
Nigger don't win,
We all jump in!

Yeah most likely he was hazed and had to get that cut. Happens all the time.