we start with 5 rollers

Eastern Roman Empire
Purple
Alexandria

bump, slow as fuck eh?

Carthage
Dark Blue
Carthage

you lads still in here? I might play considering no one is joining.

yep

Still getting ready?

Gallic Roman Empire
Light Blue
Paris

yeah
I'm playing as well, as Serbia

if you're still in the game reply to this post so i know

I'm still here

Ok have at it. Just remember to keep your bonuses in your trip.

>expand all over Serbia

fill tunis

anyone know the discord group for risk?

round two

>into Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia

tunis

>into former yu

tunis then alger

you got that iron so thats +1, you want to go for that +2 island as well in your next roll?

Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, covers Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine , and Belarus, Dark red

I'll start you in Warsaw then?

Yep

Had a badass eu4 run

yep, those, then tunis and alger

fixed bonus

Nice

alright you should know have a +9 bonus

>expand into Albania,Bulgaria

Use 1 roller to take the whole province warsaw is in, then use 3 rollers to annex land south of the warsaw (left, center, right) province and 1 north (center)

alger

you know how to play risk son?

>Israel
>Israel
Any color

Use my next turn to take over North Poland
> Gdansk, Near Russian border
And ask a non agression pact from serbia

Halp

I know how to play ck2 and eu4 but i never got the hang of risk too much, but i ask forgiveness

look at your digits when you roll (roll just means stating your general direction of expansion). On the picture i upload it gives you values for the last couple or so digits of your post.

Here you rolled a triple, corresponding to 60 T- 60 spaces on the map. Read the rules on the picture so you know how cities work. Always keep your bonuses in your trip. Resources add to your bonus.

Thanks

so now you have a +7 bonus from all the cities and wheat in poland.
you're in

Spread throughout all Israel. If spill, Jordan.

Got it

take alger, then oil, then area

Take over Lithuania and as much of the baltics and Belarus as i possibly can before running out of moves

Ok made my move, how much land would i be able to take?

Roll for more territory in all the territory of Israel. Expand from Jerusalem in all directions.

Israel is taken
your bonus is now +14, please read rules

Take Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Spread throughout Israel after.

Fill algeria

Expand eastward to Pripyat and ask serb a NAP

Only one poster per color?

Eh

No NAP. Also, from this point on I won't be correcting your bonus - I'll be going by what you have in your trip.

only one. There are 2 nations afk

I'm expanding into Ukraine

Get sheep and fill algeria then morocco

Ok, Take Vilinus, Pripyat, some land between Vilinus and Pripyat, and renforce lviv , and use the rest of my 5 or so points to take Riga

Ah, im on the border of lviv, take that too

Oh, the [] was for how many points you have not your turn count, very well

yes, make sure to look at the bottom right corner map to see bonuses for countries as well.

>keep expanding in Ukraine, specifically towards Kyiv

get bechar, fill rest, then morocco

Ok, Take Kiev, fortify it along with some other border provinces in the south, leaving me with around 20 or so moves left, use ten to expand into germany and take berlin along with some other areas with it, use the other ten or so left to expand into Belarus

I just grabbed Kyiv, unless you want to declare war?

Also, shouldnt your bonus be 26?

Ah shite, poland is an extra 6 not ten, which takes me 4 off, so i take Berlin but leave belarus vacant for this turn

Ok scratch kiev, Just spread some of that into belarus, and im fortifying so i wont be invaded easily just in case

alright, your bonus should be 24 if im correct, counting cities, wheat, +6 for poland, +4 for lithuania and latvia combined

I'll just distribute your roll evenly between belarus and germany and I'll fortify some of your southern Polish border, sounds good?

Ok, sounds good

>expand into southern russia

Take malta, then morocco, then libya

Take the rest of the baltics and belarus for bonus gains, then expand into north germany

>keep filling Southern Russia

fill morocco, then libya

Move into northern russia to take moscow and st. Petersburg, then use the rest to take the rest of the brandenburg areas around Berlin and south into Bohemia

>finish southern russia, sail out to fishing locations in Black and Adriatic Seas, then start invading Poland through our mutual border

finish morocco, fill tripoli

Defend against the Serbs, Fortfy southern border, take Moscow and the rest slowly fill germany with remaining points

This is fun

>into Poland

eFN6EHB

> Drive back Serbians to original border and then fortify border, ask for a cease fire once the borders have been re-settled. Then use the remainer points to go into north russia

Is that true? Can you give me more.info?

you cant post the full invite anymore. its filtered as spam. that is a permanent invite code though

Iberia wins. Iberia wins it all!

I'm calling it.

Can you invite me?

unless you are banned already anyone here can join m8

Thanls m8

So whats the chat name?

Risk Chat

Thanks

>3 people

cool game bro

There, im in as Canobleach

>take Belarus, defend it, spill to land between Lviv and Romania

bugger off

Hey ya still there?

2 boring, im out

this is getting kind of stale m8, we're the only ones left.

Make a wall and defend the borders i have that borders Serbian forces, then fortify warsaw, remaining 10 points would go westward into germany

I know, i think im gonna go to bed soon

Alrighty gotta go, see ya

ya gg