Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

If it was intelligent design it would have a motor and fly on its own. Dumb nature needs wind and gravity.

plants BTFO!
how can other trees compete with this superior seed?

if nature has consciousness , she has autism , because it took millions of years to do that shit.

If it was intelligent design, all species of tree would have the same type of magic flying seeds. They don't.

Evolution isn't intelligent, it is reciprocal to repetition.

Intelligent Design doesn't exist or else humans and all life would be able to fully utilize 100% of things they consume instead of this weird shit of a bunch of it turns into fat and a bunch has to be shit and pissed out constantly because our bodies can't handle fucking nature.

>Is this proof of intelligent design?
Somebody doesn't understand how science works. You don't look for "proof." You look for DISPROOF. This seed does not contradict intelligent design. It also does not contradict evolution, so far as I know.

wtf is wrong with your nails m8.

I'm dead,top kek

Seeds that are long and flat land farther from the tree, grow better

Seeds that are slightly more aerodynamic land farther from the tree, grow better

This is true for literally every step in the necessary evolution for this seed.

This seed is, if anything, the perfect example of evolution in action.

whatever works survives, whatever doesn't work doesn't survive.

What you view as mutated babies today is just evolution but you're too stupid to realize all the mutant fuck animal and tree babies that have died over the millions of years of life on earth

Intelligent. Design.

Natural. Selection.

i remember being like 10 years old and picking up and staring at one of those for like 5 minutes and being like wtf is this

Yeah I figured as much

intelligence is a social construct

Kill yourself

EVERY FUCKING TIME

no
what are you going to do about that now?

Its proof of irrigation