Another Trump curse. How does Trump do it? First Megyn kelly now Katie perry

Another Trump curse. How does Trump do it? First Megyn kelly now Katie perry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K16NvLCk2CY
biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zIjHCfQeZCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh tell her to fuck off, i've never gotten over that bizarre trump-may thing where they were both skeletons, it was the most attention whoring thing i've ever seen

God does it.

they do it to themselves. the signs of what society is heading towards are becoming so obvious, so blatant, that I no longer feel sympathy.

>Oh I'm so depressed all of this superstardom, the doting fans, the enormous stacks of cash, it really gets to you after a while ;'(((((( life is like pain and suffering too T_T it's like so not fair

J U S T
U
S
T

Remember that movie she made where she droned on about how awful being raised a Christian was and how happy and successful she became after she overcame her Christian upbringing and became a whore and that all her little Christian girl fans should do the same?

Good. I hope this bitch is miserble. I hope she kills herself. I hope she kills herself tonight. There's a special place waiting for her in Hell. What a cunt.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Based English teacher

>Help! Satan is too strong for me!

>I only thought that the Satan meme was just a meme.

Satanists btfo.

When will they learn Satan isn't their friend, he wants your soul?

Her hair is already like that. I wonder what made her cut it.

>taylor swift is pro trump

>this happens

you asked for it, katy

Her album was just released. She is stuck in a house until tommorow night, so she is livestreaming the whole thing to promote her album. Turns out, Taylor Swift put all her music on Spotify to try to block Katy from reaching #1 on the Hot 200 albums chart.
Katy Perry's recent music has been lackluster, and I blame it on Dr. Luke being absent from the production and co-writing. She deserves her downfall.

Such Christian rhetoric. So religious.

who is this? Going by her look she looks like an absolute train wreck.

She's going to "rebound" from this and will be held as a shining example of muh strong independent womyn overcoming hardship all on their own.

Her mental health problems.

This is what happens when you have no foundation in life and just shove sex and bad pop anthems in everyones face. All of a sudden you're a middle ages slag who feels sorry for herself.

She's only 32? Holy shit.

>Christcuck sperging out
She should still kill herself though of course, we agree.

the singing tit , squirts a few out , for a night of online virtual signalling, shes getting old and saggy and she knows it, add to that she is thick in headspace and you have a hag on the ropes ready to try any thing,,,,a,, filthy whore

HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
*INHALES DEEPLY*
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Kek hahahahahahaha

Anyone got video of her doing this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the movie I'm talking about.

youtu.be/K16NvLCk2CY

Here's the truth I'm talking about.

biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm

Oh this is good, yes.

literally go back to r/atheism

Literally stop worshipping Jews

>be me 38
>dating kathy perthy
>go to movie theater on date
>wow user your mom is soo pretty.jpeg
>what a difference a year makes
All of the keks are mine

I'm paraphrasing Jesus. Katy Perry is an evil person, an apostate who has published Satanic propganda encouraging innocent little girls to apostesize and to commit other sins, and the sooner she removes herself from the world the better.

The Jews (you mean Pharisees) murdered Jesus.

Drama creates money.
She never had suicidal thoughts and is unable to feel shame.

So somebody give her a bag of razors, assorted pills and injectables, lock her in a cell with The Cure on loop and let her go to town? Where is the harm or problem there? Good outcomes all around.

>my latest album is a failing steaming pile of shit
>quick, play the victim!

Looks like she didn't have a good lawyer when she was selling her soul the devil.

OH BOO HOO HOO IM SUPER FUCKING RICH, POOR ME IM UNHAPPY
start fucking donating your time and money to helping others who actually need it then, you worthless cunt.

>give her a bag of razors, assorted pills and injectables
>implying she's bit in possession of said items
What youve listed is the raging whore pop star starter kit

name someone who has fallen from grace faster than katy perry

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
I can take or leave it if I please

That game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card of some delay
So this is all I have to say

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
I can take or leave it if I please

Kek

>super fucking rich
Youre nothing without your soul though user.

Christianity and atheism are two sides to the same Jewish coin

Kek

MK ULTRA!
>MK ULTRA!

youtube.com/watch?v=zIjHCfQeZCA

Yep. :^)

No, the starter kit is a box of birth control, a book on abortion and gender equality, and a dildo. What I just listed would be the Finish Her Kit.

Yes because pagans cracked down on Jews so hard just like Julian the Apostate who outlawed Christianity and tried to rebuild the Temple fir the Jews oh wait never mind everything you believe is shit.

she looks soulless and void on the right

She wouldnt be allowed out of the cell until the job was done.

she looks older than melania yet very immature

>No, the starter kit is a box of birth control, an abortion drive thru clinic reservation and feminist superiority victim complex, and BBC.
Ftfy

>mental health problems
Hm I didn't notice. Who saw this coming? Not me! What a surprise! She seemed like the very image of a health mental and emotional state.

I know :(

Because she made herself look like a shitskin.

Is she the reason all these bitches have nose piercings?

(((What))) made here, user?

dan "flash in the pan" schneider. not even once

>hit 30
>hit the wall
>not yet married
>prime of her career is over
>no prospects aside from sucking more cock to get more gigs

Is it any wonder she has gone nuts?

She used to be so pretty. Damn shame.

its a mark

Dan "get her in the van" Schneider

It would be cool if she let me play with her titties before she an heros herself. She needs to wear a wig too, I don't know what the fuck is going on with this untalented retard.

Interesting timing to confess this with her new album out, ah well just a coincidence

(((Coincidence)))

Can i get a quick rundown on how she hit the wall

>they have a problem with everything
It's really just about every single girl now. They all have nose piercing. Even if they aren't deep into the SJW shit. They are still tainted by it. Particularly white girls who are now comfortable embracing themselves and their heritage under the current social climate.

Jews are the devil and every celebrity you know has sold their soul to the devil. That's despite all those millions of dollars, celebrities are still depressed because they lost their entire freedom and identity to the jews that stay in the shadows and prosper. It's the best kind of rich. To be rich and unknown.

This illUMINati bitch is FUCKED UP!! She lost her shit after Trump won and turned everything black like she was in mourning . Probably scared to death people will find her blackmail video of her killing/torturing kids .

>pic related
Her twitter all seeing eye with a globe inside.She also had the eye of horus symbol in her dark horse shit.If you actually just type "dark horse katy perry" into google the first thing that pops up is the eye.
>but shes just a singer
No. She is a modern 'priestess'.The elites are the 'gods'.
This crazy cunt is brainwashing young girls and they are subconsciously taking it in.
>thats crazyyyyy
Ever notice how all these girls go from sweet : britney spears, miley cyrus,rihanna etc. Then they turn into complete whores??? Katy was a christian singer before she was famous. Now she's a tranny promoting slut with mental health problems. See the pattern yet??!
This is a small part of the the larger "sex kitten" programming regime.

Intolerant white man made me cray-cray

If she wasn't raised Christian she wouldn't be batshit insane because she is "ashamed"

Read further down.

if you're rich and famous everyone just wants a piece of you. So you're basically still just a slave. Not just to one boss. But to many. If not everyone. Cos everyone wants a piece of you, even if it's just a selfie or an autograph.

She should just shitpost on a Cambodian shrimp farming forum like a normal depressed person

>marries russel brand
>hangs out with russel's friend morrissey
>divorces russel brand
>finally gets around to listening morrissey's solo and smiths output
>LITERALLY THE MOST DEPRESSING LYRICS OF ALL TIME
>depressed now
>JUST

She was married to that English faggot for a bit, I forget his name. He was trying to market himself as some comedian/conspiracy guy for a bit.

Henry Makow red pills all this. Madonna , bafomet satanic queen..

I like this guy. I'd like to have a beer with him. No homo.

Pop star.

(((They))) run her.

32 years old and trying to look like a 15 year old boy. Yet when she went to GD50 with Mayer she tried to look like a hippie. Fucking scenester.

If she's miserable with fame and fortune, she'll be miserable forever unless she fundamentally changes herself internally.

literally the new Miley, RIP

shit user, ((( they ))) just started pushing the
EYE wittness bullying , emoji campaign.

She needs to sort herself out.

Do you think Hilldawg ever takes this out, and traces the letters with her fingers, the remembers November 6th and snaps the box shut and throws it across the room as a few tears well up again and she grabs the bottle of booze forgoing the glass

>19 KB JPG
>It's actually 93 KB JPG

*TRIGGERED*

>cunning, futuristic pop
>just shit she stole from the 80's
Dumb bitch.

Basically yes. Celebrities are puppets ,just like most politicians.When they get old/ugly they are tossed awayand another, prettier version ,is introduced.
They are prisoners to the studios.

he wouldn't say no to a beer I'd imagine. his opinions can be a bit pretentious sometimes IMO.

I can't wait to see how short Kathy Griffin cuts her hair...

>says it all
Just not in the way you think it does, silly roastie.

She was raised a Christian but then moved to LA to pursue a music career.

There she started fucking a mulatto and became a degenerate.

P.E.R.R.Y.

The one who likes the number 33?

i came so hard.

>Julian the Apostate who outlawed Christianity
No he didn't, for a Christian you sure lie a lot.

> he tried to rebuild the temple
He wanted to undermine Christianity in the region.

This makes me happy