Pissdouche thread 4

One suspect

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/LetTheGreyGooBegin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow...

Another raid thread in violation of the rules.

Grow up.

Unless you're a local, this is not any of your business.

I swear you idiots are just like Trump...sticking your noses where they don't belong.

FEAR US

I don't think the "LetTheGreyGooBegin" lead is correct. The guy is a gun toting anarchist who lives in the woods and says he's ignoring the protests.

>"Free Speech Rally" being organized by white nationalists in Boulder, CO - Saturday, June 3 @ 12:00 by ZombieJohnBrown in Anarchism
[–]LetTheGreyGooBegin 2 points 9 days ago
I personally couldn't care as conflict will just cause more ever polarizing, utter enmity and achieve nothing but strife, injury, incarceration and possible death while I can pickle my veggies, have joy with my kids or contemplate existence at midnight while stoned to the gills in the deep woods.
WARNING of this
But!!! if you are attending; camo makeup on face can help against superimposed facial photo shots by doxxers. Plus, wear layered, ripped up, tattered clothing and disposible cheap shoes to avoid recognition of brands that can be identified from previous, discovered pics of you matching wardrobe/shoes. DIY armor using 1" of yellow pages paper can protect you (prison style) chuckle if want, but I'm serious.

Nice reddit spacing, have an upvote

>(you)

check to see if he any social media to confirm if it's the guy from the last thread.

info so far

You might be right.I clicked on the This which redirects to an article about eric clanton,so he seems generaly worried about doxxing. We have to dig deeper.

mmmm just thinking about Anti-fa reading along to this thread, so afraid, so worried
Will they catch him?
If they do will he rat out his fellow anti-fa like the last one did?
Poor little anti-fa
Prison won't be gentle

we also have the height of the bottle: about 5 inches, so his palms are 4 inches widish, so he's shortish, about 5'7

This redditor is the current suspect.

reddit.com/user/LetTheGreyGooBegin

They wouldn't be lurking if not for this attention who're requesting a personal army.

Is this a copy pasta? Ive seen it posted like 4-5 times already by users with different flags, or is this just the fags from /r/anarchism and the antifa discord deciding to come be faggy and cover their asses.

>raid thread
>stop
>spacing confirms
nice try fgt. this isn't not a raid. People are sharing information with each other in a public forum. The best evidence will be given to the proper authorities. The last guy is looking at life in prison. Bend the knee, think for yourself and leave antifa.

Here is LetTheGreyGooBegin telling people to wear masks at protests.

Surely this is him?

Somebody want to check this lead out? If it's legit it might take us straight to them.

CTRL-F "hair" anyone confirmed yet?

yeah, he walks by at 2:37, but his head is down and his hood covers his face. it's unfortunate cause its after the police forced everyone to take masks off. he's smart. he's avoiding letting the camera get his face. his bodyguard doesn't give a shit, piss bro knows we'll use any video to get him. the faggot is smart, I'll give him that. it just makes me want to ID him more though.

probably kinda true. the fact they know we're looking means they're going to try scrubbing him from the internet. it's likely all his social media is already gone.

they've been in here posting disinfo and trying to get us to go down false leads to buy time. they've largely stopped. it means they're sure he's safe.

>using yellow pages instead of crafting your own armor out of leather and sinew
lel what a feggit, but if we can figure out what his height is we can tie him into it using his hands on that bottle of fox piss

She made that tweet after we started the investigation when she discovered we're searching for pissfag and was just following up with the fact if we could gather evidence, she's use it to press charges.

we're closing in, gogogoogogogogogogogo

Yea , im getting sick of fags name dropping us as well,
We can always burn her ass after the cuck hunt.
At the very least call her a dirty jew kike on twitter... something lol

>Wow...
>Grow up
>all this pointless spacing

Found the rebbit cuck.

Rebbitors type like teenage girls.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What else would you expect from a dumb whore that got herself blacked? We deal with her later. For now, it's Antifags.

the saga of flag bro

God damnit hopefully some saved italibros archive

what the fuck is this thread? someone give me a fast-paced rundown

Quick rundown?

Antifa faggots reading this are shitting their pants. Don't leave your bloc or you'll get 40 years too.

Be advised: Faggot mods are deleting these legitimate threads about the antifa protest, while leaving up all the spam/cuck threads about "hurr you guys are white knights hurr youre being her personal army."

So save everything, and get other sites and groups involved. They're trying to squash this shit.

shouldn't you be busy commenting in threads about how modern human society should be OK sleeping around b/c of muh egalitarianism?

BUMP

LOCK HIM UP

such redditory convo.....