MSM PLOTTING TO ELECT A COMMUNIST CANDIDATE IN BRAZIL

>mfw Brazil is going through a jewish conspiracy right now against our precious pro-US president that wants to save our economy
>mfw the MSM and Left are all trying to impeach him at any cost disregarding his intent to save Brazil
>mfw the MSM is going to elect our former communist president again
PLS KILL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

neck.ur/self
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry you'll die from starvation before you know it

o que é MSM

MAINSTREAM MEDIA

IT'S A COUP AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT. HE WAS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED AND THE LEFT DOESN'T LIKE IT. WE MUST RESPECT THE DEMOCRACY AND THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Where isn't the MSM trying to install a commie?

Mainstream Media

BUT DO NOT WORRY, OUR PRESIDENT HAS ALLIES IN THE WHOLE CONGRESS. THEY WILL FIGHT TO PRESERVE OUR DEMOCRACY

I KNOW RIGHT REEEEEEEEEE LOOK AT HIM

HE WILL BE ARREST SOON

Bolsonaro will deal with it...

É melhor JAIR se acostumando, meu amigo

I thought only college kids dressed like that

neck.ur/self

That is part of his plan. He is a populist guy that wants to be seemed like a cool guy, just like that uncle that everyone has.

I used to do r&d for a pharmaceutical company so every time I see msm I think of methyl sulfonyl methane...

Anyway, carry on.

Espero que vocês votam por Bolsonaro, e se ele não ganha, a gente tem que começar lançar molotovs no comunistas. Boa sorte macacos

>he will vote for Bolsonaro
Bolsonaro is almost the same as LULA

There is clearly only one solution for Brazil now.

But who would be our leader?

There is only one man suited for the position.

mugging single moms

We must take our people into the future, and make our country the superpower that it was always meant to be.

Get out of the mud, kill the corrupts in public demonstrations, enforce security on our streets, make the hospitals serve the people again and prepare for the coming new paradigm of automation and AI.

There is no other way: We need a new Vargas.

>a cool guy

THIS. CAXIAS PRESIDENT 2018. WHAT DOES HE WORK WITH??? I DON'T REMEMBER

I am 24 years old and I am financial adviser, lecturing on economics, management and business ethics. I am a member of the largest group of traditional Guasca culture studies and Rioplatense history, where we are also writing the largest collection of books on Rio Grande do Sul and the Guasca culture. Separately I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect with the intention of recovering the Charruá-Guaraní animist tradition and formally adapting it to Christianity, which already exists in Rio Grande do Sul in the form of Telurismo, but not yet formalized.

And you, what you have developed until this moment in your life?

Bolsonaro 2018

>Inb4 bolsominion xd
Bolsonaro is our only chance to have a right wing breath in this disgusting lefty country, if we get Lula I'm moving to canada and giving up on this shithole neglected by God

Incredible. Caxias would be such a good president!

We replaced God with bundas, thats why we are in such a shit state.

>We need a new Vargas
kys retarded nigger
we need the military back in the government

>24 yo financial advisor

Lmao

>pro-US president
>good thing
Pick one

Maybe he's better than the other options.

No one is better than Based Caxias.