If whites are the master race, how did they lose to asians in WW2?

if whites are the master race, how did they lose to asians in WW2?

stalin was not white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians#Genetics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because other whites stabbed them in the back idiot. It's not like all whites, or even all European whites fought against Russia.

England for example is closely related to Germany biologically and yet they fought against Germany.

Germany stabbed other whites in the back. Why did the Germans invade Belgium, Norway, and Denmark -- the neutral states? Great Britain just followed its treaty with France and Poland by declaring war on Germany.

Big fucking deal.

We invaded the huge, mighty, ancient and proud nations of microstan which gave so much to the world.

You and the Brits on the other hand did exactly that and invaded us. It's a disproportionate reaction. It's like you catch a dude who throws garbage on the street and then you shoot him.

uh...so if whites are the master race then why do they stab each other in the back so that nonwhites can butcher them by the million and literally rape their entire country out

like are you aware that more than likely your great grandmother was raped the fuck out by nonwhite soviets?

>literally white we wuz

But he was Georgian (unless we accept the theory that his real father was a Polish biologist).

>uh...so if whites are the master race then why do they stab each other in the back
You know the answer and it rhymes with 'ew'.
>like are you aware that more than likely your great grandmother was raped the fuck out by nonwhite soviets?
Bullshit, the Soviets only got their hands on 1/3 of the country.

georgians aren't white. they're basically just christian iranians/turks

uhhhhhh.....so if whites are the master race then how do they keep getting tricked by jews to stab one another in the back to get fucking SHITTED on by nonwhites like Stalin?

why are whites so quiet about this??

Because Jews are sneaky moron.

Whites live in a world of honor, pride, openness etc... devising sneaky, diabolical schemes is considered feminine so whites have not developed an immune system against it.

It's like having a quarrel in school with an enemy and instead of showing up to the fight, he poisons you. It's a different mentality. It's hard for us to go to their low level, but for them it's natural.

>world of honor, pride, openness
if you guys have so much honor why do you stab each other in the back?

why did you guys stab stalin in the back then get slaughtered by the million and have all your women raped out?

He invaded Finland and kept militarizing fool.

He was the one who was going to stab us in the back.

To quote Hitler:
>If I see that someone points a gun at me I won't wait until he shoots me, I will shoot first.

do you think germans are such cucks these days because they were pretty much set back a thousand years by nonwhite soviet rapes?

Churchill and FDR turning the west into commie dicksuckers caused it

They suck your dick too.

Don't act like Russia isn't your colony.

You all such each others dick like homos, this is why you never had a problem with Russia, but a problem with Hitler who refused to suck your dick, even if you sucked his in return.

Stalin was "Caucasian" racially and European culturally. Asian is a less useful term than "white". Too broad. He was more "White" than Chinese.

>rape their entire country out
The rapes are exaggerated as propaganda against the USSR though.

Are you implying that slavs are cucks?

Lolno

Why do the sleeping man get bitten by the poisonous snake? Is the snake superior to the man?

Daily reminder that Finnish, Baltics & Russians are Bleached Mongoloids, White-Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).

> Haplogroup N is found all over the
Far East (China, Korea, Japan & Mongolia)
> Haplogroup N is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly
in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
> , and to a lower extent also in
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).
> from Eupedia: www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians#Genetics

Daily reminder that that Brazilians have Sub-Saharan DNA

Also not every admixture is because of rape.

uh except mongols and other central asians repeatedly slaughtered and butchered whites whenever they encountered them

Daily reminder that Finnish & Russians are Bleached Mongoloids, White-Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).

> Haplogroup N is found all over the
Far East (China, Korea, Japan & Mongolia)
> Haplogroup N is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly in
Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
> , and to a lower extent also in
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).
> from Eupedia: www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

False, the Mongols were also good at diplomacy and trade and usually offered a peaceful arrangement before using violent means.

What is your ethnicity?

Ok. I would rather be 50% Asian than 5% Sub-Saharan.

Is this really news to you? Russians are Asians, everyone fucking knows that.

Your point being?

how does it feel knowing that whites were fucking dominated by central asians all the way up to ww2

my point being is that georgians are western asians, not european and certainly not white

They weren't though.

>Germans are like 30% Slavic
>probably higher before the war since most of their civilian loses happened on the east
>somehow theyre white but r*ssians arent

Ok

fucking conquered

Georgians are caucasian. Not Mongoloids racially. They are indo-european culturally. What is hard to understand?

Eh, no?

OP is a non-white sub-human with an inferiority complex

We are not west Asian, west Asians are us

Why did Brits invade Iceland?

Do you think of yourself as more European than Mongolian/East-Asian? I feel like Georgia is really a country of it's own.

I generally try not to agree with such statements, but basically have to when dealing with either a divide and conquer shill or just a dumbass.

More European, Greeks placed border of Europe on our Rioni river. even though it's true that we close to Iranian, Iranian are Arab rape babies while we are not. also proto Indo-European were partly Caucasus hunters, so were Neolithic farmer. one of the major white skin genes come from us, so Euros have our genes even if we are not very close to them.

Learn to like it
I enjoy "arguing" with these people

>I feel like Georgia is really a country of it's own.

Lump them together with Armenians so they wont feel lonely

>Lump them together with Armenians so they wont feel lonely
I hate Poland now

Sorry user, was just joking. i know youre very different.

"We didn't see much of the city Mtsjet. It's by where Argava runs out to the river Kura, and is one of the oldest places of Georgia and was before Tiflis the country's capital. I have read that the city is poor and in ruins; it's most important building is a cathedral from the 4th century. Here lays the Kings of Georgia buried."
- Knut Hamsun (whom had a strange fascination for Georgia especially).

Georgia is very close to where it's thought that Indo-European culture and language originated. I don't doubt that you are more European, I was just wondering what you yourselves think about the situation.

Be careful, they might send another Djugashvili for your country.

>yfw you realise this op is stalins granddaughter posting from portland

Damn, didn't know about her
Ugly af

I needed to breath deeply and slowly to clam down.
Mtsjet? Mtskheta?
our cities are shit though, commies ruined most of them, then we built shitty modern dildo building in Batumi.

of course we don't think ourselves as mongoloid, that would require us to look like mongols.

whites aren't the master race. too emotional, impulsive, and irrational

technically he was white, georgians are white

Do you consider elves to be white?

>Slavs
>white

>lose to asians
You're forgetting two things

Because the Anglos stupidly bailed his commie ass out. Should have let the krauts have him then took the Reich down.

>Mtsjet? Mtskheta?
Probably. I just translated from Danish/Norwegian to English lol. Also Hamsun didn't have any formal education and probably just wrote down what he thought he heard it was called.

You should read "In Wonderland" by Hamsun if you can get your hands on it :)

It's about him visiting the Caucasus region in 1899.

Stalin
>From Georgia (Country)
>A country located in the Caucasus
>Caucasus

White
>Caucasian
>As in Caucasus

Look at this map, in some aspects they are more "white" than many Europeans

Reminder that we are the most powerful race in the world

Yeah, probably he wrote it down, foreigners sometimes can't even pronounce our one letter. he probably wrote it down. river is called Aragvi too.

>You should read "In Wonderland" by Hamsun if you can get your hands on it :)
Thanks for recommending.

georgians are white

>catch a dude who throws garbage on the street and then you shoot him.
The American way!

Here's more, I'm from South western regions. feels Good.

I've seen whiter Afghanis lad.

That is a really nice font. I can see how it blends with both hindi and roman quite well.
It has both bulbous and tube like elements that make it look like scientific equipment.

>how did they lose to asians in ww2
i'm pretty sure the US nuked the japs

Interesting that even we have this admixture. I can't imagine it to be much higher than 1% though. And this is spread with mainly with Jews I think.

I once threw a McDonalds wrapper on the street in some liberal affluent (but starting to decay) suburb, from my car. Hippy dude stormed over to chastize me, saw him early and he got to the car just in time to see my gun. Told him to fuck off after throwing the entire bag of trash out the window then I rolled coal out of there threw a spit cup at him

Looks pretty European to me desu