Privilege

Sup Forums What would North America have been if white people were never here.

amber rose pussy

Either colonized by Asians or basically be a slightly more developed Africa.

Natives would still be hunting buffalo I'd reckon.

>Wolf Eye, what is our purpose in life?
>To be one with the Earth mother, Small Sparrow
>Oh

It would be 100% Chinese with no trace of Amerindians.

Objectively this.

They may have imported slaves and slaughtered them en masse, using their remains to feed the next slave crop intravenously from birth. Sterilized them on sight, etc..

Your propaganda against the Chinks is already nice. Getting pumped for the new Cold War. Sadly, Germanistan will be part of the new Soviet block and I'm fucked either way.

THIS.Indians are just a higher tier of niggers

It's not propaganda. It's how they fucking operate.

Had we never found the Americas the Aztecs, (which had cities larger than anything in Europe). Would have eventually figured out how to sail. At which point they would take over the entire planet. Not even memeing.

Just like how in africa, the african population was VERY low prior to outside intervention due to starvation disease and in fighting from never having advanced the native americans were the same. they were borderline extinct. the colonists just finished the job.

that was the mistake the muslims and whites made when they showed up in africa. they should have just massacred the blacks leaving the entire country for them to work with just as the Americans did to the natives. the world would be very different.

>Mexicans unironically believe this about their slave empire

even if they figured out how to sail, and even if they figured out how to preserve food for the long haul, and even if they figured out cartography, and even if they figured out gun powder.... etc etc etc... the list goes on and on, but seriously user, at that point everyone was so far behind europeans it was ridiculous, it was like aliens fighting monkeys, I mean, look at their K/D ratio back then, it was like, 5 conquistadors -20,000 prime aztec warriors.

hot

>i play ck2 with cuckset invasion on

I imagine the South American and Mexican civilizations would have eventually expanded into it and the Aztecs would have eaten everyone.

Then it would have ended up like the Middle East, civilized but corrupted by an insane religion and eventually sent back into barbarism.

would they have figured out the wheel first or the ability to sail across oceans? Also those bats with rock spikes wouldnt have cut it once landing. Third, their immune system was shit and most would have died trying to conquer by disease.

No they would not have taken over the planet, they would have died out just the same.

It was the Mongols who broke the Arabs permanently tbqh.

They would have gotton off the boat in the congo and died on the spot from Milaria/Nigger plague/Aids

The niggers then would have taken the aztek ships and sunk them thinking they could fly if only they had more holes in the hule.

amber rose is barely black tho probably 25%

>1 single drop

The savages would still be prehistoric retards with no civilization.