Coming to a city near you

Coming to a city near you...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Unx2xYIc8g
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone please sink these boats

I really wish we would hear more tales of people killing migrants when they land and sinking their boats

people think they can boat to my island?

that's cute.

ur mom is cumming

Theyre human too ya know. Dont be a psycho bigot asshole

Day of the rake when?

((()))

Eurofags BTFO

>coming
if only...
at least that would mean they wouldn't 'settle' anywhere close to me

wut

Migrants that avoid the immigration process undermine the effort that all legitimate migrants have to take.

Migrants that pose as refugees trivialise all of the hardships that refugees have had to suffer.

You're trying to normalise parasitic behaviour in humans. stop being that cunt.

based

Theyre still people that need help. Youre just a racist asshole that doesnt like brown people

This is offensive.

yes, we dont like brown people whats your fucking point? Europe is for white people and it will remain so.

It is problematic.

Youre a white supremacist obviously

yes, whats your point? calling me that does not offend me, im also a racist and a bigot. Anything else?

I wonder if he would let me breed that hebrew princess.

tfw no muzzies are stupid enough to attempt jihad in my catholic anti SJW bullshit rather shitty country

Good luck being a loser all alone with no friends or gf. Most people are liberal and hate drumfpsters

fpbp
>when a refugee ship blows up.

And why do they need help, fuckface?

Because they are too fucking stupid to unfuck their own countries so they come to fully functional ones which they will then fuck up.

"They need help!"

You pearl-clutching faggot. So fucking what. Most of the world lives in shit, should we let EVERYONE in and destroy what it took our ancestors thousands of years to build?

Go fuck yourself you mother fucking idiot nigger. Every last one of those pieces of shit should be at the bottom of the Med, or back in their shitty home country trying to fix it.

Fuck you. I literally hope you and everyone you love dies in a fucking horrible way, with you as the last to go so your last realization is that everyone you know and love died in agony.

The last few frames of that are very 1984-esque. Reeks of "the state knows what's best so shut up and get in line".

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck was that? Looks like WW2 era footage but need to know particulars.

>drumfpsters
no one on here actually likes Trump, apart from the new faggot people flooding this website.

Please kill yourself.

>Coming
They sure will.

its a japanese kamikaze hitting an ammunitions ship during ww2 pacific theater.

Just now I read the news about Turkish ships that saved 500 drowning migrants.
Apparently the Turkish heroes saved the poor people and kindly dropped them into Italy.

Now now /pol, don't say we didn't do anything for you.

F
At least it was over quick.

Stop being in denial you irish faggot

just watching this makes my stomach turn
would someone please post that one webm where a bunch of migrants sink their own ship and drown

THUNDERSTRUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=2Unx2xYIc8g

you can be grateful shitskins can't handle winter

go back to plebitt fag

$50 says this is that potato ancom
SCOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSS

Well golly immigration is inevitable and desirable I mean can you think of anything that could go wrong if 100% Africans moved to occidental countries all at the same time I mean poverty would be disappear instantly right.

>sun never sets in some parts of norway
>mfw

Hahaj this guy is a manlet. Stay bigoted retard

not a day goes by where I'm not grateful to winter-chan

Why are you fags frothing at the mouth over this? Whatd they do to you

>not a day goes by where I'm not grateful to winter-chan
Explain the somalishits in Sweden.

Your country has the highest murder rate in the world. They're going to jihad in a country that's worth conquering.

they can and they will

Actually, it was a post-war nuclear test to gauge the effectiveness of nuclear weapons against fleets. They first detonated a nuke as an airburst and did minimal damaged to the fleet. Then they detonated one underneath the fleet and that took most of it out.

the dry winters there are far more bearable than the humid winters you find here

>human
when will the lies end?

Watched it again, I was wrong, disregard my last.

Not if I sink those niggers

They should all be told to turn back, and then shot if they refuse to do so. They're unskilled third worlders that will abuse social safety nets, murder, rape, steal, and generally make life shitty for the native population. They are not productive members of society and they should not be allowed permanent residence in any country besides the one they were born in. If they can't fix up their own shithole, they sure as hell aren't entitled to my slightly nicer shithole. Fuck them all.

Guy looks like reddit if it took human form. Absolute cuckold with lifeless eyes and a shitty numale beard. He wears all black because that's how he feels inside.

Bitch on the right looks like she's wearing shredded toilet paper and a plastic shower curtain. She has sharpie all over he chest like a four year old that got into some markers. Her lips and nose are screaming at everyone that she's had a billion surgeries. Despite the lack of muscle tissue in her face she still manages to look smug as fuck.

I don't know who these cunts are but I hate them both.

Haha, look at all the nigglets grasping for gibs.

Alright let's say you were on a warship in a world where refugee boats were sunk on sight. Could you open up on several hundred unarmed guys with a crew served weapon and NOT be a fucking mess mentally afterwards?

Honest question.

I mean.....example needs to be set

I can't argue there since i don't have any experience with extreme cold or polar colds as you guys.

Would you throw em life preservers and coast guard water pouches first for the corrupted el oh els?

Please, for the love of Christ, get the fuck off this board, you goddamn new faggot. We hate niggers, kikes, spics, and all the other varieties of subhumanity this world has to offer. Fuck off.

I'd do it gladly

Nvm. You blew it with this one. Good b8 up until this though.

the basic principle is that humidity amplifies the cold, or at the very least makes it feel much colder
icy rain is also frequent here and I can't imagine shitskins handle that very well

muh Russia

Stealing by u is the reason....

Ooh edgy. Stop being a child you fucking angry white male

Based greeks

Get fucket lefty

T. Polak

Why does this benefit Europeans again?

Something something declining population.

I thought the migration crisis was because of syrians not niggers

this is making me rage. theyre not even hiding it anymore.

It's a long term investment.

They're not going to get a job as soon as they get off the boat.

This lmao. Must suck to not live on an island.

Nos cambiaron el chirrion por el palito.

>hello user, what seems to be the problem today

youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs

link to video. spread this shit and downvote it to the depths of hades

It's mostly niggers destroying their passports and posing as Syrians.
Ofcourse no one can prove they aren't, that would be racist.

in fact dislike all their propoganda videos.

Stop being a nigger, how bou dah?

Absolutely disgusting

>guy looks like reddit
He's the Jew from Big Bang Theory, of course he does.

Dont touch me, nigger

Fuck off racist