Comey on suicide watch

What's the +/- on Comey getting suicided twice in the back of the head next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ggy2l/everything_you_need_to_know_about_comey_and_his/
archive.fo/Y1MwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

comey is a purebred clinton fixer and operative. look into HSBC and Lockheed Martin

like anyone else who speaks out against them IN THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT, he is too big to kill. too many eyes on it. they suicide the underlings and the barely-knowns. comey is the #1 celebrity in the country for a reason. again: lockheed, hsbc

Many others are in panic right now.

Already know about HSBC and Lockheed, dudes as crooked as a question mark.

Where this will fall down is him being charged with perjury, and given immunity for info on the Clinton investigation. You know they'll Jack Ruby his ass in a heartbeat if that happens.

Sessions isn't, because apparently he pushed his DAG aside to go to the intel hearing on Tuesday. Who wants to bet his gonna show them something, then flop his dick on the table.

Comey should call his bluff and then arrest trump.

just one?!?!?!!?

you're more informed than 99% of everyone

but the thing is we have jeff sessions who may not have the backbone to actually pursue justice. we've got a lot of lizards here. donald trump will go down as the greatest american of all time. these early struggles are already fading

OHHHHHH MMYYYYY GOODDDDD SHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTT

>donald trump will go down as the greatest american of all time

shut the fuck up faggot

just wait and see, you fat fucking loser nerd

Nice summary (pol post reformatted for td)

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ggy2l/everything_you_need_to_know_about_comey_and_his/

i'm 170 with >10% body fat and own my own business, you shill fuck

9 get for the 9 days Comey has left on this earth.

that's "greater than"

but all the same i bet you're overestimating how lean you are. "looking lean in mirror lightning" isn't a bodyfat test. how about you post a pic? not your FEIN or any tax documents, but i'd like to see your physique. as a sign of good faith ive posted mine. i'm not amazing, but that's me. how about you?

It is you who is the faggot.

Trump seized Comey's tapes calling it now. Comey may very well be a traitor to the deep-state.

fuck off homo

OK is this guy a credible source ?

let me guess, those tapes are stored at the NSA and they have them from 2010 up to the current date

Part of me believes this, another part thinks he ran a counter-op and had shit bugged. Time will tell, but the fact that Trump tweeted after the "Loyalty" story broke NYT means that Trump knew.

>Jack Posobiec gets a scoop
The purveyor of scoops strikes again.

Yeah, but, I mean, it's Posobiec...

>Greater than Andrew Jackson

Come on, let's be real here. He's still got a long way to go to be his equal. He hasn't even audited the fed yet.

I would shit my pants if this was true but man ol man wouldn't that be fucking crazy?

Yeah, I sincerely doubt Trump would fire Comey without a plan.

ill do whatever i want faggot
do you see how i brought something? the internet isn't real. go ahead

>Donald Trump
>Greatest American of all time

Thanks for the chuckle m8

lol I'll make sure to pick some up at the store

Imagine if he had tapes of Comey with Cankles Lynch

Damn I want some Breyers now

>my weight and career entitle me to be a faggot
you could be 200 lb, built like a nigger and own ten businesses and still be wrong

just wait and see

This. He's a manipulator faggot puppet they put in power to hide thier crimes.
All these kikes should hang.

6 for 6 more months Trump has as a free man.

can someone explain me how can Trump tape people? is it legal when you work for the president?

Name one American in the last century who has done as much as he has in regards to preservation of freedom, no sugar coating it

Well hes fucked now

you fat bald fuck. are you actually balding or did you take the skinhead meme seriously? either way it shows you're just a pale skinned nigger

OH CHRIST

If he had an investigation in the works already with the DOJ, and it was setup prior to the meetings.

Seriously, wtf? I've been seeing references to two scoops everywhere now. Is the collective conscious real? Are we memeing two scoops into reality?

7 for 7 more years till the tribulation

SURRENDER THE SCOOPS IMMEDIATELY

its 8

Seen

Probably biggest snowflake in history since he doesn't like critique and any info he doesn't like or isn't something going his way is automatically "fake news". It's saying something for George W Bush to say the media is important for the American people and he was dragged through shit for his 8 years.

Is that the Purple Rain room? True about the BF percentage though.

They were probably encrypted, and FBI was having to brute force their way in. They may have succeeded today.

>Who is Andrew Jackson.

actually read the conversation before spewing your faggotry

Kek, save us from the heresy. Send me digits!

Archived version of the Comey story that Aussie-bro posted

archive.fo/Y1MwU

>droompftards don't know what a century is

scoop: ur a faget

>Any president can be named for having more accomplishments than the current one. Even the black one.

In DC, only one party is required to know the recording is taking place.

w-well then

Hillary...for being the worst candidate potentially in American presidential politics. So much that Billions of dollars, 99% of MSM. Every Single Intelligence Agency, Vote Manipulation, Corruption, Collusion, Child Sacrifice, and Muh Gender all weren't enough to get her over the line.

>droompfturd doesn't know what a century is

Jack Posobiec's #1 source is Sup Forums. Don't hold your breath.

This.

Anyone who watched Comey's Clinton testimony and then his most recent one regarding Trump and his firing, it's clear where his loyalties lie.

In the latter, suddenly Comey is open to answer most questions transparently and honestly, but in the former it was all dodging and ambiguous, vague replies.

He is a deep state shill.

It's also ironic that Trump claimed that no one knew the system better than he did and only he could fix it, yet is now relying the the Republican excuse that he's new at this and still learning.

As much as I'd like this to be true, Fake News. As usual.

>Didn't vote for the hairy orange.

show source thread then

>dompftard doesn't understand what a century is

Wtf Raisin Bran used to be one scoop. We've fucking split timelines again

Not saying it's from here. I'm saying he's gullible.

>local retard knows only one comeback when losing an argument.

Cernovic must be pissed he didn't get this scoop

>doompfturd doesn't know what a century is

cern says FBI lost comey memos
Jack says Trump tapes are real

this is like a reality tv show

NSA trace this guy maybe it's Bannon himself inciting people to commit murder...

>Jack Posobiec's #1 source is Sup Forums. Don't hold your breath.

I don't know much about Jack and listened to one of his YouTube vids today. Like Cernovich, wtf is with the half starts, ADD, mumbled sentences, changed topics, all within the span of 30 seconds?

I'm sure he's solid and all, but holy fuck, learn to logically present your information and arguments. I can't stand guys like Molymeme or Shapiro, but at least they can get 3-5 coherent spoken sentences out without switching the topic up 6 times.

>Proving my point while I laugh at your incompetence.

Of course theres tapes. Comey got blindsided and had all his laptops and other work related material seized. Theres probably tapes from the Lynch, Clinton airplane meeting. Guarantee Comey was on that plane.

Not in the least.

Comey gonna ass fuck Trumpy...

Bumpp

He's what, half a step above Thernovich? I'm guessing no tapes.

PSA: This guy has claimed scoops before, only to have it not be not true.

he's a step up from David Seaman

Comey is 6'8. Someone please tell me how a man so large can be such a goddamn pussy? Muhhh strongness. I mean, damn, his whole dog and pony show Thursday was fucking embarrassing.

This guy gives daily updates from Sup Forums and falls for bait and roleplay threads

3 for 3 terms

BUT THE BLUE CHECKMARK

Listen here you jellied eel eating mother fucker. Worry about your own goddamn country.

I trust these Ecelebs and their "sources" and "insiders" as much as I trust MSM and theirs. I'll believe it when Trump releases it.

Plus, every president has their one thing that is associated with them. Trump is going into the history books as.the president that complained on Twitter when things didn't go his way and government was doing something called Checks and Balances.