This is you

This is you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IprP2Bdq4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=7IprP2Bdq4s

>implying using redditcucks isn't Sup Forumss elaborate plan at operation black shield

>implying you imbeciles have any plan or the ability to put any plan into action

I WISH I was that cool.

why does these protests just seem like nerd riots to me

That's pretty cool

>pol is one person

> You are awesome.

How did they get a picture of him where he's not knee deep in pussy?

If you're worried about knives you really should be wearing a gorget too

This is you.

he's smart.

> implying we didn't meme a president and weaponize autism

no, it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E

mystery meat

>This is you.
I wish. That guy looks fucking rad.

Lorica segmentata sweet

It's shopped user. The bitches cut off too much.

All I wear is my two foot spiked cod piece. No one has the guts to try anything.

no, it isn't.

This is the same as those retards who act proud to be apart of gamergate and pretend that gamergate was a decisive factor in trumps presidency

Nah, that more /r/the_donald

I can assure you. This is not me.
But if the guy can throw a good punch in the teeth of a nation traitor, then I'm all with him.

> Roman Armor
The man has fine taste and is smart enough to realize the commie fags are trying to shank him so might as well be protected and stylish. Kudos to my fellow Kekistani

>implying we didn't meme a president
Precisely. You didn't.

he's a nerdy mutt and will probably regret looking like an idiot down the road, but at least he's not a faggot from norway that bitches about random people on his computer to feel like his life has any worth

ave true to Caesar

fuck off, this is me.

Sup Forums is too terrified and cynical to show their faces so the people that actually represent our movement are handfuls of reddit faggots like this who we make fun of for standing up for a diluted message while literal commies beat them half to death. Its better to shitpost for 12 hours a day while the world falls apart than come out alongside people like this and risk being called names for it amirite? Let's be redpilled and have the potential to change the course of western civilization and do nothing but bitch about ebin r/the_Donald spics being fat and gay aha xD.

>this is the so called "white nazis" antifa was protesting against

kek

No this is a 'mystery meat' motherfucker withan. identity crisis.

What a salty little nigger you are

#gg, along with sad/rabid puppies, showed that the right could win using the internet. Did it elect Trump? No. But it showed it was possible.

>implying that protecting yourself is wrong
top kek. OP virtue signaling that he likes taking it up the ass. What a fucking faggot

How does it feel to know we are making America Great again no matter what you think? Does it burn? Does it frustrate you?

>sad puppies
I forgot those niggers existed. Is sci fi still cucked?

I was wondering what all this gay 'kekistan' shit was. I should have known it's a way for nonwhites to participate in the irreverent memery of the alt right.

let the hate run through your shill blood, we are going to keep making America great, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

i piss out my window bro not in some jug
get kys fag

>potential to change

Stopped reading there, this is some next level delusion. You go out there to those rallies wearing your kekkistan cringe outfit and spouting memes in real life and you'll make Sup Forums and the counter culture look bad.

These faggots are the reason why no one will take your little redpill shit seriously. Fuck, even the rest of Sup Forums that isn't a reddit refugee is already getting tired of you faggots.

Yep. But at least it's funny for the rest of us who don't read anything published by Tor.

looks like a white supremecist to me.

I tried reading pic related. I literally got aids because muh apache helicopter that doesn't recognize gender pronouns

The lack of plan is part of the plan. It's why pol's "strategy" magically changes whenever they dump another billion dollars into shilling. They're punching an ocean of piss.

But user
I'm a white male

That's a mexican dyke

Kys

you read further than i did... and i even went back for a second read. couldn't get past "our movement".

>teleports behind you

>dumps massive load in pants

>better luck next time kiddo

Why is that flag backwards?

>obvious b8
>straw man and no true Scotsman in one statement.
>nĂ¹-Sup Forums cares so much about b8, they bump it to page two.
Please post your home addresses, so I can Jay & Silent Bob this. Please understand how to sage threads, before posting in them. It keeps garbage threads off this board.
Ty~everyone

>Arise my servants!

>tfw no legionary armor

At what point do you graduate from hapa to mystery meat? 3 or 4 races?

>screee this board is full of scary natzis
>scree this board is full of stupid losers
make up your minds libshits

>sweden

If someone is half & half you can still tell their racial make up, but once you add a 3rd race (or god forbid 4th), you have no idea.

He's just gonna get stabbed in the heart now. Go all the way or don't bother.

he is based XDD

What are you doing here

>not having a set of lorica segmentata for when you feel the need to purge degenerate carthaginians

Hahaha hahaha wow. Don't you ever call anyone out for their appearance ever again, if this is what our user base consists of.

I'm known as Cyclone in alt-knight circles as I'm known to swing obvects to be a whirlwind of death and being anesthetized from the dizzyness helps for when/if I get clocked in the jaw.

stars always FORWARDS

this is so sad :(

>we have our own fucking legions now

Also 50/50s can still hope to re-assimilate and becoome a 75/25, but adding 'extra races' just makes any sort of identity impossible.

is that meant to be lorica segmentata? lel

Pretty nice, probably bought it off kult of Athena, my full Gothic plate harness comes in next week.

>Mexican teenagers are fighting the left now

I don't think he's actually wearing all of it. There should also be leather pads underneath and attached to the metal, but I don't see any.

Also lorica segmentata was probably just ceremonial armor and not intended for combat. The vast majority of Roman soldiers wore lorica hamata or squamata.

t. was gonna make my own lorica segmentata once upon a time, and dug a shit ton into roman history (alas, all forgotten) when I was a kid

Jesus is every oath keeper a 50+ boomer?
>'Muh based civic nationalist club'

This is us.

1. why don't people follow the first two rules? It seems so obvious to me...
2. I think we have enough evidence that "dress like a white man" threads should be allowed

Also bro, I know there's a chance you're reading this: You need to either shave or take better care of your beard.

This is you.

90% of Sup Forums is trash who just plays video games, watches anime, and has /r9k/-tier characteristics. However, they are subscribed to Murdoch Murdoch, Black Pigeon, and different people good at dumbing down complex ideas.

Only 1 in 10 Sup Forums users are worth a damn and actually cultivate themselves.

You know what I say to be true.

>not white
>talks in memes
>scared
>kekistan flag
>wearing armour
>is austistic
Literally /ourguy/

Nah it saw quite a bit of action. Starting just before the end of the Republic, with some of Octavian's veteran troops equipped with it and more so throughout the early Imperial era. It is just badly overdepicted because probably its more aesthetic and movie people have a habit of putting Romans from 200BC in it.

>that old guy in the green on the bench just regretting not killing all the commies in nam

No but people on Twitter had a massive impact

This is me

I'm honestly thinking about moving to texas bros. It seems so comfy and there's lots of jobs in my field in Austin.
But from what I hear moving from a red county in CA to Austin might not be an improvement.
>inb4 we're full
my political views are pic related

The problem is mixed men; they get exposed to white (European Cacuasion) nationalism & ethno-centric thinking and it fucks them up.

You seem like some spic kid just like everyone under the American flag here so you'll be welcome in Texas.

Autistus Maximus, give me back my legions!

Sup Forums personified

Pls do. Austin needs conservatives. Houston also.

Yes, that is a contributing factor, but you need to realize that most people are just followers.

The ideal person is someone who goes straight to the source of politics. Meaning they read political theory. They watch debates. They actually study history.

Most people prefer watching lecturers or people with entertaining editing skills present this information to them. That's 90% of all people and 90% of Sup Forums.

Just look at how Sup Forums likes to claim they have more power than they really do. The people who discovered Eric Clayton or got the Syrian airstrike in /srg/ were mostly operating independently doing everything themselves while everyone sat by posting reaction pictures and promptly took credit.

Those are the 10%. Even Sam Hyde said in an interview how you have to make topics entertaining otherwise people get bored and the only people who pay attention are those worth a damn.

>no subarmalis with some stylin pteruges with it, underneath the segmentata

guy is just asking to be stabbed.

>that loose as fuck lorica segmentata
Fvcking faggot

So just a bunch of fat people larping as commandos. Good lord white people are fucking done.

But it's not Sup Forums. Its everything Sup Forums hates.
>Cringy
>LARPing
>mystery meat
>kekistan, IRL memes
Its a dumb kid with an identity crisis after discovering white nationalism.

The system is our enemy, although we have no concrete reason for this other than nebulous "higher ideals" which are never explained. Anyone who wants to eat food and live in a house is a stupid lemming and must have their quality of life taken away.

if you actually do anything against the system, that makes you in the 10%.

Otherwise, just like 90% of Sup Forums, you're a generic commentator who happens to hold more fringe conservative opinions than average.

Writing witty comments on a youtube video with the username "Schlomo Shekelberg" isn't really doing anything radical.

Right I know what ya mean, your one of the ones that aren't worth a damn

I joined my Local proud boys. It's pretty nice meeting right wingers who don't spout memes all the time.

80% of the people you see in that pic are actively serving in the military or have already served the country well. You're welcome.

I read on a regular basis, try to culture myself, lift weights, and run a discord which also does the same thing with weekly book discussions, weekly film/doc discussions, etc.

I'm disgruntled because I bring in a lot of Sup Forums users who talk up this big game about how they want to become better, read books, and become masculine and how much they hate degenerates.

Come time of the book discussion, you can see they're playing video games or just realized reading regularly takes too much work so gave up.

I wouldn't even say I'm in the 10%, but I'm trying and I'm trying to give a framework for those who also want to be.