Should Nuclear Weapons be outlawed?

How is it possibly justifiable to use weapons like this?

can't make something illegal that doesn't exist

What do you mean "Nuclear Weapons don't exist?"

We wouldn't have this cool animation if it was never dropped, just think about that..

das a cartoon mang

>sure lets outlaw them
>now, lets get rid of them ok
>you go first

This

Haven't heard about the Nukohoax?

there has never been a successful atom bomb or splitting of the atom. oppenheimer failed and the US was just posturing against the USSR.
Hiroshima & Nagasaki were just fire bombed, hence how people survived the attack.

Not this shit again.

Good point, you should outlaw it. Now that's you outlawed it, you need some way to take it from the owners. We will not surrender it to you because you pulled some "law" out of your ass, and i expect US government and every single nuclear power on Earth to do the same. So now we all violating your law. How will you enforce it against countries that wield unclear weapons?

Nukes are obsolete when we have weapons which surpass metal gear.

No, eat ass nigger. I dont see you making these remarks on weibo.

More people would have died from the mainland invasion of Japan than the people that died from the nukes. It was a decisive strike to put an end to the war while also showing the rest of the world we aren't to be fucked with.

/thread

Wew

The nuclear deterrent is the single most powerful factor that is keeping the world at peace. There has been a period of peace for nuclear armed nations that is unprecedented in human history. Wanting to get rid of nukes is functionally equivalent to wanting nonstop constant war forever.

Nukes are the only thing preventing WWIII

I'm sorry they don't teach MAD or much Cold War in High School senpai.

BBC has a great 20 hour documentary on it, you'll learn about MAD, and how the current balance of power played out.

This.

>Should Nuclear Weapons be outlawed?
What kind of fucking faggot are you?

What makes you think the people could make nuclear weapons illegal?

Are you going to go to North Korea and demand they disarm because you think nuclear weapons should be illegal?

>How is it possibly justifiable to use weapons like this?
I bet you faggots think firearms, especially "assault weapons" should be illegal as well, don't you?

They brought it on themselves.