My buddy here thinks that stoping the production of regular ammunition and outlawing it...

My buddy here thinks that stoping the production of regular ammunition and outlawing it, and instead giving people pepper spray bullets would help lower the gun crime problem while not infringing on Americans second amendment rights and providing self defense.

Good idea or bad idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeless_powder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reaction
caselaw.findlaw.com/dc-court-of-appeals/1543809.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger making shells isn't fucking hard

Your (((friend))), right?

If you made it illegal to buy shells, gunpowder and other materials needed to reload shells?

It's not difficult to make bullets

Just tell him he is a idiot

your friend is a faggot, someone high hell even drunk will barely be effected by pepper spray, rubber bullets have be proven by law enforcement to not be effective

Protecting oneself against pepper spray rounds is a lot easier than protecting oneself against actual bullets. Pepper spray rounds are ineffective for defense.

Banning the basic materials is impossible, people would just resort to steel casings. Banning gunpowder would just result in bubba learning more about explosives than a sand monkey

>outlawing lethal ammunition
>not infringing
The arms are for killing soldiers, dummy.

Non-solution in search of a problem. I was pepper-sprayed while in the military (in order to carry it, you have to be sprayed, to prevent you from being cavalier). I got news for your friend who is fighting an impossible battle against phronesis. Pepper spray doesn't work on everyone. Bullets do.

You understand that I can create about 700 rounds of 7.62 a night just pissing around right?

Really makes me think...

Lets ban the internet, paper and pen to crack down on hatespeech without violating the first amendment, right? haha

>He doesnt have a basement stuffed with expensive Dillon autoloaders

This.

I went through the same thing for Law Enforcement. Pepper spray doesn't work on 30-40% of the population.

>criminals with knives know they wont get killed
>commit more crimes
>stab people because non lethal bullets
>steak knives get banned

pretty fuking retarded, tell your friend hes a faggot buttboi cuck

this a good answer

You don't even need gun powder you just need an explosive that's just good enough to be a substitute. Everything for a gun can be made by hand if people really want to and there's nothing that can be done about it without making so many things illegal it would destroy entire industries.

I can walk out into my woods and find materials to make gunpowder.
Melt wheel weights to make bullets
You can improvise percussion caps with nitro and sawdust packed in pen heads.

2nd amendment is meant for citizens to kill the government, not each other. Self defense is just a nice extra to the 2nd amendment.

a blue pill gun, atrocious

Go ahead and make smokeless powder at home boy

What could work is a type of ammunition that regardless how many times you're hit renders you unconscious immediately and for at least one hour.

I see a lot of people complain about OP's idea but no one has a better one, except just kill.

Just make a laser gun and blind your adversaries desu

>only criminals have real bullets

Great plan. Please run for office.

1. SHALL

2. pepper spray's effectiveness is extremely varying from person to person, depending on genetics and even how much spicy food someone eats on a regular basis

niggers intentionally put themselves sheds with military grade pepper spray to build up an immunity to it

3. how much does this shit cost?

4. reloading exists as a common hobby among gun enthusiasts and outlawing the materials and ammunition is about as effective as declaring magazines over a certain capacity illegal, punishing people who did nothing wrong and doing nothing to stop actual criminals

criminals aren't going to stop using lethal rounds just because the law says so while law abiding citizens are

6. what about anyone that use standard ammunition for literally anything other than defense?

7. how about instead of trying to neuter a law abiding citizen's ability to fight off criminals, you just acknowledge that being met with lethal force is the price to pay for trying to assault someone, break into their home, rob them, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeless_powder

hmm, why not just ban niggers and spics, and all shitskins?

As we argue abut how many gold bricks make up Utopia, the Mexicans still send narcotics across the border in semi-trucks that are bribed through customs without an inspection, and you're telling me I can't buy anything I have the money for?

your buddy will offer to blow you in the next 3 months.

Okay.
>Step 1: LEGALLY purchase ammonia from gardening store.
>Step 2: Build corrosion resistant containment vessel and heat the ammonia in presences of oxygen to make nitric acid
>Step 3: Go to junkyard and salvage sulfuric acid from old battery as a catalyst. Drain cleaner is also a good source.
>Step 4: Go to nearest nigger and have him pick some cotton for you
>Step 5: mix nitric acid, sulfuric acid, and cotton under ice.
Smokeless gunpowder ladies and gentlemen. Replace the cotton with glycerin (commonly sold as moisturizer) and you can make nitroglycerin.

>Make it illegal to own lead, brass, aluminium, or steel
Brilliant plan

As we see in Europe, banning guns doesn't raise the threshold of human anger, instead it dramatically lowers the cost of immobilizing a city.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reaction

really made me think

I never said that.

I just noted that it is not easy to produce smokeless powder by yourself.

Blackpowder is way easier but has limited use of course.

Checked cause it's true

Damn it. Now I want one.

Your friend is a fucking kike

You do realize that the grain size must be precise for different calibers right? You need machinery for that.

>pepper spray's effectiveness is extremely varying from person to person, depending on genetics and even how much spicy food someone eats on a regular basis
niggers intentionally put themselves sheds with military grade pepper spray to build up an immunity to it
This so much, I got pepper sprayed at a free speech rally once, my friend went down and flopped on the ground like a fish but for me it stung yeah but it wasn't debilitating and it certainly wouldn't have stopped me, come to think of it getting hit in the face by hot smoke form loading a wood stove as a child hurt worse.

>renders you unconscious immediately and for at least one hour.
Great idea, take everyone's guns and give them access to military grade projectile horse tranquilizer instead.
Somehow the sadistic temptations of this is better than shoot to kill.

>spread out the beam and be able to blind entire crowds at a time

>you need machinery for that
The guy just told you how to make explosives and you're bitching about literally the easiest safest part? Tell your Isis handler you're useless ahmed

You're not going to ever remove or alter the 2nd amendment, you dumb faggots should just give up on that.

We conceded faggot marriage to you dumb shits, concede the 2nd amendment fight.

This fuckin goy

>limited use
What? It's gunpowder. Sure, you'll have to live with a lower muzzle velocity, cleaning your gun more often, and dealing with a lot more smoke upon discharge. But it sure as shit will get the job done. It changes nothing.

so basically you are a retarded faggot

Nah. just wave it around. problem with that is they'll still be alive to sue you afterwards. remember,they're all dindus.

just shoot first ask questions later

And they'll identify the suspect... how?

>shoot fucking pepper balls at nigger high on pcp
>just pisses him off more and he rips you in half before cutting his face off and raping your corpse
your friend is a retard

Have fun using blackpowder in a semiautomatic weapon.

It wont only just clogg it up but the cycling will be unreliable.

I know how to make explosives.
If you want to wage a war on government that outlawed gunpowder like in the scenario we are talking you need good shit or your precision will be gone and with it your combat efficiency.

>Tfw you might have a hand in the next German Happening by teaching Ahmed how to make explosives

Machinery? Well fuck, nevermind then.

Whilst I think trying to outlaw anything is ridiculous, I do think the emphasis of future gun manufacture and innovation should be on non lethal self defense.

Most people who want guns to defend themselves don't want the death on their conscience to go with it.

you pepper spray a 300 lb man and he's still gonna get your ass desu

This. The 2nd Amendment isn't about self-defense against criminals or about hunting. It is about citizens defending Liberty from a tyrannical government.

Anyone that has a respectable knowledge of chemistry can produce all the components required for smokeless powder by shopping at Walmart.
America has a thug culture problem not a gun problem and since it's been deemed racist to criticize it it will never go away.
Castrating our-self's and surrendering to it won't make it better, your people should know.

Your buddy is a fucking idiot.
And so are you.
How do you plan to stop a tank with pepper spray?

Is there any way that using tannerite for self defense could hold up in court?

>calls other peoples Ahmed
>Merimutt
>jew central
>54% white
>HQ of blacked

Lmao, audacious

You want to ban metal and gun powder which you can make at home?

the point of the 2nd is to be able to fight the government. we need bullets to do that.

Right. Not sure about horse tranquilizers but that's your idea.

>assuming I am anti gun because I pointed out that not every fucktard can make nitrocellulose at home like rednecks in this threat like to pretend

How many pepper spray bullets would I have to shoot to kill you? Otherwise whats the point.

I hate stupid Americans more than any other kind of stupid person. You're second amendment is just to have guns to protect yourself from home invaders etc, its to present an ever present threat to the government. Your country isn't even supposed to have a standing military. Losing the 2nd would be the death of everything America is supposed to be for.

InB4 "But muh military can kill any american civilian with a hunting rifle"

Afghanistan.

The Second Amendment doesn't say "guns" it says "arms". Ammunition is arms. Ammunition is protected by the Second Amendment every bit as much as guns are.

The second highest court in the land (the DC Circuit) already ruled on this:

caselaw.findlaw.com/dc-court-of-appeals/1543809.html

Do canadians think reality is like a cartoon?

this

Hit the nail on the head

Not sure who's more retarded here.

How are you supposed to stop a tank with a gun?

>lecturing americans about guns

post your gun mohammed

>pepper spray bullets

That'll just piss off the aggressor with a gun/knife/dildo even more.
Ever seen a guy pumped with adrenaline and perhaps some hard drugs fence off some beefy police officers or guards?
As an added bonus, people that are allergic to capsaicin die anyway, unless an ambulance gets there under five minutes and/or the antidote/temporary epipen is administered.

Plus i'd imagine those pellets are just like some mints, they just slightly irritate your eyes effectively not doing jack-shit.

Gun's a tool, don't be one yourself
Use when someone else is threatening your life, your family members and the life of others.

Your friend is a fucking idiot. You shoot somebody with a paintball full of pepper spray, chances are all you're gonna do is piss them off and they will still turn around and kill you anyhow.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Rednecks are lot more resourceful than you think, normies from the city know how to do there jobs and literally nothing else.

>I know how to make explosives
You did this

You have a kitchen scale? Good enough my grandpa reloaded bulleted using and old fashion scale.
Weight on one side to scale the other.
Fucker did it while smoking too.
>germ cuck understanding guns. Haha

Individuals wouldn't have to. People who could would make a black market and sell to everyone else.

>that convoluted and pointless solution to a nonexistent problem

Your buddy might be retarded, OP

Sluts vs modestly dressed women.
Islam 1
Paganism 0

That's a great idea. Just be sure to amend the Constitution first.

Machinery. Ok....It's called a piece of window screen. You moisten the powder, press it through the screen to pelletize it into uniform granules. Different grain size can be made according to how small the holes in the screen are. It's not rocket science,

Obviously your founders meant arms as in you have two of them?
>The right to bare arms shall not be infringed.

Or you could use a Colander.

>Be me
>Science fag who knows his shit
>Gunpowder is outlawed, leading to massive demand across the US
>Use my knowledge to start building gunpowder en masse for shekels, because I am paid shit.
>Competitors arise
>I become Al Capone
>I pay my fucking taxes to stay out of prison

Thepoint is OP is the same person making the argument in other posts that you cant stop a tank with a gun. So by all means let's move to something even less of a deterrant.

Molotov cocktail like the Russian. Or you know Ieds like the towel heads..
How to stop a tank he said.

Leafs thinking Americans would respect them a bit if they suck their dicks

kek, fucking meme country

Got 21 funs, what about you niggers?

>nog high on crack thinks your pepper spray is spicy sauce for fried chicken and eats off your face
Non lethal weapons are always a second choice when life is at stake.
No cop besides cUKs has spray but not a gun.

Go home Canada you're drunk and being a wise ass...

I think it would be cool to see gunsmithing become a thing again. A friend of my father casts old 8x50mmr rounds for me since you can't really find them any more. I bring in the casings and he forges 10 of them for $20. Pretty cool guy, he has a ton of old 19th century European rifles in his basement.

I'm sure they meant the right to arm bears.

>stopping me from making the approximately 2.3 million reloads I can manage just with my shit

>stopping the reloaders of the country

>stopping people who know how to make their own black powder

i know this is a >2 post by this ID bait and OP won't be back, but there is no way to practically disarm the citizens of the USA

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Bears are already armed but yeah.

Well in Ireland we don't have armed police but they tend to just batter scumbags with their fists/batons. Plus 99% of criminals in Ireland don't use firearms either. So it balances out.

Poor UK though and the sorry state of their social worker police force.

I am aware, I hate city cucks.

My point was that making quality nitrocellulose powder is not as easy as people think. Black powder is much easier.

Besides that it will never happen.

We got 6 Million legal guns in Germany of whose I hold 21 and up to 20 Million illegal ones.
Gun control never worked everybody knows it.

Fuck you, I have the right to kill niggers who nig on me or my family.

Most gay clubs and bath houses prohibit weapons though.