Sup Forums got DESTROYED by a single pic!

You guys and your Racist Tiny-Handed Cheeto Lord sound so silly when you rail on Islam, did you know that?

Just a quick reminder that anime is and always will be hard conservative and ethno-nationalist.

Crusades stopped hundreds of years ago and Westboro hasn't hurt a fly.

A terror attack a day in Europe for the last month, and every day for the foreseeable future until the Crusades start back up. Once Isreal gets enriched, which is happening now, then you will see nationalism truly come into full bloom.

qhen I've 50% of your religion believes that apostates, blasphemers, and gays should be killed, and anyone caught in the crossfire must be gods will, yea. You have a shit religion

Anime is a fictional genre of children's cartoons that are made for novelty - of course, it makes sense that it can be compared to conservative policies and values. I guess that means that liberalism is based on reality.

Fair trade, Conservashit. Shoo shoo, go stroke your micropenis to your Cheeto King now.

No one is denying that the crusaders were Christian lol

>Crusaders
When were the Crusaders separated from Christianity ?
>Westboro Baptist
How many have they killed?
>KKK
Are they still around? And weren't they democrats?

Google tells us there are less than 5,000 KKK left.

Google tells us there after over 1.5 billion Muslims.

You can't even grasp basic probability, let alone cultural differences.

Tomoko is not for politics!

The difference being that the KKK and WBC don't behave like Christ.

ISIS behaves exactly like the false prophet Muhammad.

LEAVE TOMOKO ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OP is a triggered normie with a vague idea that Sup Forums is conservative and responds to anime. Weak bait of a shameful degree.

Obvious bait kys

Anime girls are liberal. Non-white, atheist, female, compassionate and not shitty people - all of which are 99% liberal (0.5% is libertarian, another joke "ideology" for idiots, and the 0.5% are mixed).

Do you not believe in the freedom of healthcare bro?!

>Crusaders did nothing wrong and defensive wars are absolutely justifiable.
>Westboro hasn't killed anyone
>KKK were democrats

Exactly.

Is it really fun to post such low quality bait? Is the fun in pretending to bait while other people pretend to take the bait and you pretend to respond to them seriously while every party involved is aware of what's going on? I don't understand it.

ISIS is Islam, what's there to separate?

>tl;dr on a fucking image macro
shareblue is shit at making memes

>Compares Westboro Baptist Church to ISIS
>Doesn't know that the KKK is a bunch of FBI informants informing on each other

What a fag.

The KKK WERE Democrats, you conservative idiot. Did they vote for President Clinton, or did they vote for Donald Dump?

>file name

>Sample_01
kys

Crusades - Catholic and centuries past. Last I checked you liberal fuckbois were trying to say the crusades were religiously motivated. We need more crusades.
WBC - Yes, all groups have their dumbasses but these Christian dumbasses haven't hurt anybody aside from their feefees.
KKK - Literally an organization with Christian ideals in some respects. At no point has it ever been condoned by Christianity. Also weren't they democratic at inception?
Onto the next part of your non-argument
Jihad is the literal and full extent of the Quran's words. There exist countless lines in the Quran that detail how to deal with (kill, torture) and deceive infidels, each one backed by imams and Muhammad (may he drink little boy piss in peace).
I don't see Christians strapping bomb vest on themselves and driving trucks of peace into market stalls. I don't see Christians hurling gays off buildings and stoning women for not wearing head scarfs. I don't see Christians fucking goats and children. At the end of the day the bible teaches peace and love while the Quran teaches violence and hate.
Show me one single person that has been killed in the name of Christianity in Europe in the past month. Now look at all the muslims that have committed acts of terror in Europe in the last month.
>Racist Tiny-Handed Cheeto Lord
Anyone who disagrees with me is racist.

What.

This is Islam today.

Aren't all you anons getting tired? :)

>crusades are a major part of the christian faith
>jihad has nothing to do with islam
Yeah, sure

>hard conservative and ethno-nationalist
Uh, no.