What made you racist Sup Forums?

for me it was the time my brother was robbed by 3 niggers at gun point for 2k (mostly in possessions ).

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/873631499958071296
viewfromtheedge.net/the-shameful-treatment-of-crutcho-public-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers get the order wrong every time

your mom

I was born this way.

Lefties

What made me normal is seeing how much better off the world is with white people and not nigger minorities.

Growing up in a rural area in the south. Ever since I was an infant, I've been exposed these to lazy, loud, obnoxious, ignorant niggers every day.

Living in the city.

When this cumskin made fun of my religion back in 3rd grade. I and 3 other immigrant kids teased him until he cried lmao.

Being on Sup Forums in 09

You need to go back.

since*

I hope europe eventally wakes up and purges all filthy muzzies.

>Literally only time I have gotten into a fight was with a group of immigrants who hollered at my girlfriend.
>Literally only person I have ever seen get into a fight was black.
>Literally all robberies committed to people I know were by gypsies or eastern Europeans.
>One of my friends was almost raped by an immigrant
>Apparently around 90% of catcallers are Arabs or gypsies, with the remaining being kids according to my girlfriend.

Wow, you've been here a long time.
May as well take a rest, am I right?
Take a nap buddy.

I was born and raised here

Growing up in a city

You're still a nigger and belong in Africa.

Never said you weren't ahmed.
Please get your shit religion back to the hellish sand dunes of its progenitors and keep it there.

I have never set foot on africa. I'm culturally more danish

Europe will be a little bit worse every day for the rest of your life thanks to people like you. Today is the best day of the rest of your life.

if you weren't born racist you are a cuck. There is no "becoming racist".

lol you think that will matter...

lmao post any white danish girls you've fucked plesase. Im compiling a Danish shaming folder.

grew up in midwest, so no niggers in rural areas
my brother moved to the city when this happened, moved here myself. All those "love everyone" type of millennial indoctrination videos I had to watch went right out the window as soon as I moved.

I don't remember ever not being racist. I went through a wigger phase where I would counter signal people who were being racist, but in my head I really didn't like black people either. Towards the end of my wigger phase I was openly racist. Looking back, it was a pretty weird time in my life.

Crime stats and also being the victim of non whites in several crimes.
I grew up in a multicultural industrial area. As a young boy walking, if you saw a group of blacks coming you ran the other way and you never carried valuables.
Every time something was stolen at school- blacks. First time I was ever punched (I was 10) a black took the .50c I had in my pocket.
Moving to a whiter neighborhood was the most amazing experience. It was like a new world.

Ok, Lady GAga

Wtf am I looking at here? Family reunion?

Make me you bitch ass white boy

Danes treat me right since I go to a good school and don't cause trouble. You Americans think Europe is some hellhole while you fucks lives in a way more multicultural country lmao

Yea since i can't get deported you dumbass.
>inb4 muh new hitler will rise

Rightwingers can't touch me senpai ;) am a danish citizen

Honestly? Every time I read something about "white males being inherently racist" has made me more and more genuinely racist when I wasn't before.

niggers

Had a black neighbor nicknamed 'Scooby' who lived 4 houses down from me on my street.

One day, I was really excited because I had been given one of those starter decks that contained 1 holographic Pokemon card, Ninetails.

So I was showing Scooby my card and ran inside real quick to get the other cards I also got, and left him with the Ninetails. When I returned, Scooby was gone and so was my Ninetails.

I was so young I didn't even want retribution, I just couldn't understand why a """friend""" would take something from me that I was so excited about.

Fuck niggers.

Atleast you weren't adopted by nigger culture like here in the U.S. Here blacks teach their kids that the white man wants to keep them down when in reality a vast majority of white people in the current era want to see our black people as fellow country men. However they want to hold resentment and never let slavery die. Fucking niggers perpetuating this hatred pisses me off.

But you'll always be a nigger :(

Reality

Also why I believe that men are superior to women.

no sauce

niggers

I like being black

> being in Madrid, got bombed by muslims in the subway
> being in the Middle East, got bombed by muslims at bus stop

Not strictly racist since I hate white muslims too, and instead I appreciate Arab apostates

*few nogs mess with you(Hates all black people)

kys.

the truth

>grabbing one of its many tails could result in a 1,000 year curse
Jokes on him.

i once knew the nicest sweestest black girl in kindergarten.
her parents turned her into a nigger.

racism is perpetuated by the parents.

Going to school with them since 7.

They turn any environment they're in into a fucking prison/zoo. Libtards ruined my childhood and I now have anger issues after years of fighting porch monkeys.

It was a gradual process of deprogramming.
The 60's were a mistake.

LOL THATS LORDE AND JAY-Z

>white boy
Who said I was white you dumb nigger?

This isn't Sup Forums muhammed

when two arabs punched me when I was 16

then I forgot

then Sup Forums found me

You will never be Danish nigger. Fuck Mohammad. Low IQ animal

I dated a squaw and found out that every single stereotype was true.

Tolerance not being reciprocated

im racist against bastard peasant class whites who think they are some type of master race coming from absolute trash unable to trace their bastard line back more then afew 100 years.
no power in the real world so they go for some type of artificial bullshit fake power like supporting a football team you have fuck all to do with.

white trash

kabab dna whites such master race

Thats a Jewish made word.
10/10 for making me reply

Took a walk through the Muslim part of London.
I wasn't mistreated or anything, but it was an abomination. I could understand nobody, I could connect with nobody, I could embrace nobody, and vice versa. Before then I was what would probably be considered to be a Marxist.
I firmly believe that if you get a racial egalitarian and just drop them off in a Muslim part of London or a Muslim country or a refugee camp, they will be less tolerant regarding immigration.

The military. I wasn't a racist until I enlisted.

I can trace my ancestry back to a Gallo-Roman statesman. Fight me, bruv.

What about the military converted you?

The TV Show Cops.

not racist

just a race realist

I understand each race has its own trait, there are always outliers, but there is always an average in traits

This: jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Till I read that I could grok that on average most other races suck, but that was totally a group thing not an individual thing.

But the link above led me to prefer races that resemble my own and especially my own race for more than aesthetic reasons and just for the fact of their race.

A few things from my last semester.

>Lived next to Wendy's operated by niggers
>was most inefficient fast-food joint ever
>half the time, your order was either wrong, cold, or took 20 minutes
>Cashier never upfront, always fucking around with the other niggers in the back and not doing work

>took class on financial derivatives
>not very difficult math wise
>2 niggeresses (both seniors) in my class
>consistently asked the dumbest questions possible because they didn't understand what the professor said 10 seconds ago
>Professor spoke in very simple terms normally - literally nothing complicated about what they ask
>first test both niggeresses fail (surprise)

Those were the primary drivers, had a few other things that convinced me, but those were the main ones

Niggers incapable of restraint or mercy twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/873631499958071296

One week after moving to Atlanta from the upper peninsula on Michigan. Niggers are the most worthless creatures in the planet. Only good at destroying

>What made you racist
Working with people of the lower races was probably the number one cause.

The MASSIVE "diversity" push + MASSIVE Demoralization efforts aimed at Europeans/ White Americans by the MSM During a time when civilians are being targeted by terrorists.
They are and will always be a maliable, easily triggered, tool for the people upstairs.

Generally don't hate black people
But I absolutely hate niggers
2 wannabe thugs murdered my cousin for simply walking home at night.. and also just statistically they are a weight on societal progress

I'm not

as a spic I cant be racist (according to sjws) i hate niggers, muslims, jews, communists, faggots, some chinks, mexican chicano raza faggots, some central americans, armeninans, turks and white liberals./sjws

Aw, why were they making fun of your religion? Were you pointing your arse in the air and smelling your buddies asshole 6" away?

When I was delivering pizzas while in college not a single nigger gave me a tip. NOT ONE!

this was it for me, they literally can't perform the most basic menial jobs. Really makes you wonder if picking cotton wasn't right at the appropriate level for them.

My awser is my flag

around 18

>be black
>family middle class suburban and liberal
>get taught about oppression and whitey and the system
>become an adult and decide to move into the city with 'my people'
>instant regret

Fuck niggers I couldn't believe how incompetent my race for a while I wanted to kill myself and as many nigs as I could to put a dent into the population. Blacks think I act white, Whites think I'm pretending, only people that I can talk to are Latinos and Indians.

>Straight white male looking for virginal white wife.
>Attacked by white racist internet spegs for not being racist enough.
>Got head from a black women to alleviate my spite.

Now considering having a sociopathic shit baby trained to cuck your sons.

Nigger culture is destroying my nation. Its not racist to not want to step in dog shit.

YOU are not ethnically Danish

Kek

>be in 7th grade
>move into the state, about to start school
>neat
>fuck its a nigger containment school
>school district is in OKC, but is seperated from rest of school district
>literally serves an entire neighborhood of low income housing
>school "district" is just one school
>K-9th grade all in one school, wtf is this the 1800s
>im the only half asian (basically white), making me the the 2nd non-nigger in the entire class
>motherfuckers are loud, disrespectful, and fucking DUMB
>i had average intelligence and wasnt a nigger, so i was automatically the class nerd
>always explaining homework shit
>gained respect from the monkeys this way
>everyday, all i learned is to hate niggers a litter more

Dark period of my life. I saw my class stomp on an Indian mask artifact my veteran teacher brough to class while he left the room. I saw the nignogs make the newly graduated music teacher cry, but her fault for being niave with taking the job. I seen my class hound in unison against a fat teacher because she attempted to instill any discipline.

My parents and I relocated after 3-4 months. I hated everyday, and it was an absolute eye opener to what its like when its >80% blacks. Made me realize that blacks, for sure, are not metally equal to whites

some pros:
>free lunch cause niggerschool. it was actually cooked meals, not cafeteria food.
>i loved when we had to read aloud, because niggers dont know how to read even at 7th grade. fucking funny

>Be me
>1996 10y old
>Be big fan of the local Basketball team
>Team buys American nigger and brings him over to play Basketball
>First nigger ever in my city(Belgium used to be white)
>Me and my friends get real exited because we have a nigger in the team
>Think we are going to win the championship this year
>first match of the season lose 68-115
>nigger cant play for shit
>Hate niggers ever since

I went to a mostly black school where I was the minority. That was enough.

I was taking a shit in a public bathroom one day and a group of niggers banged on the stall door and jumped up and down. It made no sense; they didn't even say anything. I bought a gun a week later.

I got a job a few years ago stamping metal parts. Well, I stamped metal parts. Niggers 30 feet away sat on buckets and drew a line with a marker across the weakest bit of the part to check some of them for imperfections. I stood and they sat. I never went back.

I got the clap and went to the health department. I have insurance so I regret going the cheap route. Niggers do not take care of their children.

They always get the order wrong.

Fuck yeh, quads

If anyone is interested, the school district was Crutcho.

They made local news a few years ago cause no 3rd graders passed their standardized tests

viewfromtheedge.net/the-shameful-treatment-of-crutcho-public-school/

Its not the teachers or administration fault. Its the niggers. Its always the niggers.

any chimpout moments?

Raped by niggers as a kid

Same here. I realized i'm natsoc.

You sound like a sheltered cuck tbqh

Is the bbc meme true ?

Walk down a Chicago ghetto street. Day or night. Let's see how "not racist" the cucks are. Everyone's racist. Every animal is born racist. Racism is discrimination. Discrimination is safety. Discrimination is survival. Everyone who pretends to not be racist is a brainwashing victim ready for a Darwin Award.

Do you want to decrease "racism"?

Here's how. Have blacks start magically being peaceful. Once they're as peaceful as whites and asians, all that so-called "racism" will start diminishing. Until then, racism is intelligent, logical discrimination.

>Raped

Yea right Justin. You fucking nasty homo

i grew up around black people. is there any other reason people turn racist?

Just daily plain disrespect for authority. Class was always a struggle because they are quick to argue, inable to follow directions (i.e. follow along in the book, stfu, etc), and never prepared.

Other than regular bathroom fights, it was tame and those happen everywhere in the US. I think violence was mitigated because the school was so small, and they all were literally project neighbors. Also maybe cause we were still middle school aged

Only one class per grade, and about 20-30 kids per class. Hard to beef, I guess.

The biggest chimpout was the fat teacher incidient. She threatened Tyrone with dentention (she never did that), nigresses in the back defended her future babys daddy honor by calling her a fatass bitch, other niggers immediately join in by instinct either by hooping/hollaring or pointing out what made her fat ("Look, your feet cant fit in your shoes!!" or "Bahahah her arms are like turkeys")

It was impressive. Niggers are fuel and fire.

>things that never happened
fucking lol

My parents teaching me

Screenshot faggot I don't use twatter

i was about 15 my friends sister got beaten and robbed broke into her home late at night he made a few calls to get help lets just say they got what they deserved

That's always a good one. Nevermind the fact blacks, hispanics, and asians are often more racist. Take the Japanese for instance. They should be racist at first glance. They'll survive that way. Everyone can judge others on individual, personal levels later if they so choose, case by case.

this needs to be a mandatory experience for all suburban liberals.

biggest mistake we have ever made is saying people are all ''''''equal'''''''. We are not all equal. It's obvious that we are not. We should all be given equal rights under the law but that's fkcing it. Marxist douches want equal outcomes, which is impossible when you are dealing with sub 80 iq fucktards.