Which race do you most dislike...

which race do you most dislike? I wouldn't say blacks because they're a lot like monkeys and you can't really bring yourself to hate orangutans/gorillas can you?

For me it would have to be Asians due to their lack of emotion and their autism which is partly evidenced by their decision to kill dogs and whales in cruel ways and eat them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/04/24/beijing-stop-red-light-runners-rap-music-and-square-dancing
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aussies, for they're backwards way of life, lack of ambition/laziness which leads to the jealousy of wealthier immigrants.
I especially hate when I see Aussies walking around bare food at the shops with black soles. Pls kys

>Aussies, for they're backwards
>for they are backwards
chink detected

I dislike niggers but I'm fine with blacks. Basically, a professional black man will not be subject to racism from me. I would say I dislike niggers the most though

Holy fuck, dude. Is that your mom?

Hot damn, never seen a beached whale that looked so healthy in a vid before. Now it's some kinda stew. RIP whale

kill yourself.

What kind of dog is that?

Arabs are the worst

leafs

Big ass whale fish with big ass lips..They are the most unproductive bustards known to the human race. They own Hollywood and they control the fucken banks. They force us to fight their wars so they can make money selling weapons to both sides. Medical bills are very expensive because their lips get chapped on a epic level.

Whales with big lips. They suck

Chow

Chinks are pretty high up there. I'd still have to go with niggers. Only because they are what I'm most exposed to and the group that causes the most problems around here.

Indians. I fucking hate indians with every fiber of my being. At least niggers are entertaining. But shitskin currys just make me want to vomit. They're dirty, smelly, lazy, and even the upper caste ones are insufferable assholes.

>Boiling the dog alive, just to have it release it's bowels in the stew.

I thought these people were supposed to be smart?

thats actually a shark

kikes
sandniggers
niggers

That's a whale shark.

>BASED BLACK GUYS

Chinks for sure,Turks are worthless trash,but have nice landscape

Whale meat tastes better when taken from a living whale in a great amount of pain.

Source: I eat whale meat daily and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

That's a fucking fish, not a cetacean you filthy nip

Lets be honest, when people think of high IQ Asians they're talking about the Japs and sometimes Koreans. Not so much the Chinese.

no, it's a dog.

what even is that thing

There's a lot of criteria, in terms of usefulness, from most civilized to least:
1) chinks
2) mudslimes
3) niggers

in terms of danger level to civilization:
1) mudslimes
2) chinks
3) niggers

in terms of of cunning/deception:
1) chinks=mudslimes
2) niggers

As you can see due to their incompetence, niggers tend to be pretty benign in the grander scheme of things. You ought to be worried about Zhao crashing your economy or Jamal installing shariah than anything the nogs could ever muster(blm, dindus, gangs).

>For me it would have to be Asians due to their lack of emotion and their autism which is partly evidenced by their decision to kill dogs and whales in cruel ways and eat them.

But user that's not a whale.

i know, it's a dog.

Still niggers. If I had to live amongst chinks or spooks, the choice would be obvious.

>Doing this to a live whaleshark

Fucking fuming here lads

Now that you mention it, I saw this news story about how Beijing is trying to stop red light runners by having children act as mobile road cones.

What the hell is wrong with them?

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/04/24/beijing-stop-red-light-runners-rap-music-and-square-dancing

Chinks are the foremost problem in Australia, So I'd have to agree with you.

Why would you run under a forklift?

type of chink?

ditto.

fucking sub human chinks need to be eradicated.

Man, you guys take shitposting to a whole new level. Nothing is off limits for you

That just means in china, manufacturing children is cheaper than manufacturing rubber. Which would explain a lot.

Theoretically i want to say Jews, but because I am forced to live in Niggerville it'll have to be blacks.

Jesus Christ, at least fucking off the thing before you start cutting it up.

Are Asians completely incapable of empathy?

Why the fuck didnt they kill the whale forst what the fuck

You mad because an Indian fucked a girl you liked? Stupid shithead. I make over 180k a year. You are a Cletus who lives in a trailor park.

Niggers

POO

Arabs, Middle Easterners are incredibly annoying, insane, a scourge on the planet.

Chinks by far....niggers are violent low IQ monkeys but its because of that they are no real threat to us, its not like we couldn't eradicate them all in a moments notice. chinks are the other hand are right up there with mudslimes for being a legit threat to western society if not a bigger threat, they are just undermining us in a different way, economically. Also other races contribute shit, nigs entertain us with sports, spics have their epic food but chinks literally have no culture and have pretty close to zero notable contributions to modern civilization in the past couple of centuries, they are soulless insects spreading like a disease.

It was not beached, it is on a dock. I imagine it was captured and now they're slaughtering it for something.

I don't consider blacks a race. They are a mix of animal and cancer.

As for races, definitely Arabs and beaners cause they both stink like shit, look like shit, are everywhere and behave niggerish. Gooks are getting up there though, greasy smelly weirdos buying everything...

It's because that particular clip is not about cooking a dog. They're getting the fleas off. If they were cooking the dog, the pot would have a lid and the water would be boiling.

fucking
REKT

That's really because you don't actually deal with niggers.

>But chinks are taking over the world!

Chinks are at least competent and pay lip service to Western values. Niggers at worst are going to murder you for petty reasons, and at best are obstacles.

>When you realize that tons of valuable land in the US uninhabitable because of niggers
>When you can trace the decline of an area directly to it's percentage demographics

Arabs, Hispanics, and native Americans

China hate thread?
China hate thread.
pic related isn't really "hate" worthy, but I'll post it because I have it.

This is a false distinction. Any "based black man" you may think you know is just one bad day away from regressing into a feral chimp. I know from experience, I'll never make the mistake of relaxing around another black no matter how respectable they come across most of the time.

Chink here... Sorry about that... Poverty drives people insane.

I avoid shark fin soup and many other crazy and cruel chinese food, because to be honest, thats the culture born from communism. (Except for shark fin soup maybe)

Nu-aussies like yourself bring great shame upon true blue battlers

Arabs first, just because the entirety of their populace seems to be backward, inbred, unintelligent savages.

Then uncivilized chinks on the basis of their unrelenting animal cruelty.

Glad to see none of you don't hate a little Hispanic like me.

You guys are so nice!

You are a pussy and should commit suicide.

That lack of empathy is not human, even niggers, spics and mudslims would kill the thing before eat it.
Fuck off, the other day while walking to the airport we make fun of KIA cars and how cheap but unsafe they are, a Korean hear us and start bitching about how chinese sell them rice with plastic. Great mistake giving them any chance.

Is that a foot?

nice gore bro

It's a whale shark, isn't it? A fish.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but Mexicans are worse

No, that's a shin

he gon git the shakes

Pacific Islanders.

Jews... This should be the top choice for anyone who isn't a nu-fag.

>what would happen if you removed the white DNA components from current african americans residing in the USA.webm

Are you fucking serious

Why would anyone do that to a whale shark they're not even edible

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>falling for the jew meme

Blacks. I also hate Bosnians though. Bosnians are the Mexicans of whites.

>which race do you most dislike?
ur mum up ur faggot trans cunt

Are asians really that tiny

I think if you lined up every type of non-white race from most to least civilised, law abiding, honest even physically attractive a majority portion of that is just not suitable for living in developed countries.
The groups in that portion i strongly dislike.

Not everyone can be an aussie master race Hemsworth (PBUH) pussy be upon hemsworth

>Indians (Punjabis, very common In Canada) (entitled, condescending when talking to you, stuck up because their rich parents buy everything, arrogant, fucking towelheads., smell of curry, weird religion who worships everything, look like muslim terrorists.)
>scottish (disgusting alcoholics, no culture, boring, rude, stuck up)
>slavs (rude, stuck up, think they're great, alcoholics, all russian wanna be's, druggies and are proud of their boring culture)
>dutch (half baked, german wannabes, fucking rude, think their culture is relevant after colonization ended, retain their irrelevant culture and are proud of it to the point they brag.)
>russians (fucking commies, arrogant, alcoholics,)
>french (stuck up, rude, condescending.)
>filipinos, chinese, (too many of them)
>italians (arrogant, full of themselves, overrated culture)
>hawaiians (Too mixed up, melting pot of asia and a complete disaster.)
>japanese (squinty eyed gooks,annoying disgusting and superstitious culture, fucking cucks, sexual deviants, sneaky)

why is it always the fucking asians?

A whale shark isnt it ?

Fucking chinks..kys. you aren't smart because you have money or education. You are yellow weak monkey fucks . Zeta males. Little girl excuses of humans. I have never met a chink I wouldn't be able to pull their fucking arms off their puny girl like bodies . My goal in life is to clap you little bitches any chance I get. Make you lose face in front of your slope ugly wives. So you cry... And kys... Because that is what you do... culturally. A coach one told me nobody likes all brawn and no brain, just as little as all brain and no brawn. If it comes down to Arabs vs chinks, the chinks are dead. Arabs are smart, educated and rich fucks as well. But like you will eat their dogs, they will eat your hearts.

Yeah, I hate Asians the most too. Blacks are a very, very close second.

But Asians are evil as fuck and blacks are just insanely, insanely fucking stupid.

lel

i hate them too
damn those lucky bastards

Gold. Release more tigers into China. Just confetti copper coins into their cities and watch them rip eachother to shreds for them..greedy little fagets

niggers

No, chinks are far more cunning and deceptive than mudslimes.

You are right about niggers though.

Wow...getting a woman... How unique and rare! When you are white we call those : weekdays

jelly virgin detected

If I remember correctly, the lady the got pulled out first didn't die and was saved by the rangers, however the man and another lady that came out of the cars to help her did end up getting mauled by the tigers.

>implying you will ever reproduce

The jews. Any man who doesn't say this knows nothing or is a kike himself.

>falling for the jew meme

>Falling for the falling for the jew meme

Jews.

Well Jews/all Semites. But that's a given.

I'd say Chinks, Gooks at least attempt to play fair and Nips are really not too bad, but dear god the Chinese are horrid.

Natives, Blacks, Chinese and Jews.

Not in any particular order nor do I hate all from any said group, I just find most of them are cancer in human skin.

I wish..I could undo the clap and herpes. So sadly no... Just an alpha nailing women and forgetting about them just as quickly. Only little bitches care about women. Oh if only women were only bitches...

Blacks are the most loud and annoying subhuman low iq race. They're extremely incompetent and are living on welfare as an entire race. Breeding like rabbits too in Africa because they're nothing more than a bunch of animals.

>Implying anyone in that penal colony outside of Tasmania has sex with women.

Well, I guess the female convicts might.