Global Currency - Bancor

Over on /biz/ we think we just discovered a potentially major happening. Back in 2010 a strategy document from the IMF was released which outlined the launch of a new global currency under the name "Bancor". Think "Euro" for Europe, but on a global scale.

infowars.com/new-imf-strategy-document-charts-launch-of-bancor-global-currency/
imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf

We just discovered that the Bancor Protocol Foundation is beginning their initial fundraiser on 12 June 2017 for their currency named Bancor Network Token (BNT) with the initial fixed rate being 1 ETH per 100 BNT (right now 1 ETH is about 340 USD). The basic idea of it is to act as a reserve for currencies so that they can be exchanged between each other at a fixed rate instead of having to wait to fill multiple buy/sell orders.

bancor.network/

Now this is the big news. As of today Bernard Lietaer is officially joining the foundation as its Chief Monetary Architect. If you don't know who this is, Bernard Lietaer was the original author and designer of the Euro.

blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01
the-blockchain.com/2017/06/10/bancor-protocol-foundation-adds-author-euro-designer-bernard-lietaer-chief-monetary-architect/

As of now this is all we've been able to find. After 7 years of waiting the NWO is beginning to make their move. They've damaged Europe's economy with the Euro and now they're going to do the same globally with Bancor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nugdYUfo0CI
bancor.network/about
reddit.com/r/Bancor/
tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/bancor-network/
linkedin.com/in/hertzog/
linkedin.com/in/or-bachar-55821763/
linkedin.com/in/omry-rosenfeld-a20406b9/
linkedin.com/in/assaf-rachman-nuni-1281a3ba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happening

Bump

Bump. Meme this with bible quotes, Christcuck here and I promise you people listen to the word.

youtube.com/watch?v=nugdYUfo0CI

Fucking this is their video, complete with Eyes Wide Shut ORGY fucking humming.

"We will solve poverty in 1 generation'

Ripple was their first attempt at this, bankers only bought, and it has been dying.

Don't let jews get their hands on blockchain.

Oh fuck.

More Bankers need to be hanging from Black Friars Bridge.

The same happened with the Federal Reserve.
After the Great Depressiok in the '20s the (((Federal Reserve))) conveniently had a solution after years of Nation Wide poverty.

To have complete control over over U.S. currency to "keep it from failing".

This will not happen over night, expect a massive Global Financial Collapase that will be the greatest this world has ever seen and will last a long while.

After people suffer they will beg for a solution, that is where the NWO will officially make their first move of Global conquest.

To "save" the world of a collapse (((they))) started and implement a safe worldwide currency that the will have complete control over.

>thinking the nwo global currency will be a meme cryptocurrency

doubt it

Well shit...

>So the rumor on the street is that Nathaniel Rothschild and Alan Greenspan are the masterminds (codename Satoshi) behind Bitcoin.

>Their plan is to extract as much monetary wealth out of bitcoin investors as possible and then destroy it by crashing bitcoin, thereby increasing their relative wealth in traditional investments.

>The plan to crash bitcoin will be three-fold:

>1. Expose a fundamental flaw in bitcoin that allows recentralization (similar to covert ASICBOOST)
>2. Cause excessive hard forking to resolve said flaw, exposing the network to a 51% attack
>3. Release a competitive product backed by a global reserve of finite natural resources that are majority controlled by the Rothschild family

Still leaning larp but, well shit

>community created video
i don't see what you gain from extra people getting into the ICO. it is best kept quiet and then appearing on Sup Forums in 6 months and the newspapers in 12 months as the gains will be better.

bancor made that fucking video, they are using the ico to make sheckles.

They want a $250mil ico with no cap yet.....

I'm telling people not to get fucked and fight this.

>I'm telling people not to get fucked and fight this.
are you saying it is a bad thing? i'm not getting in on the ico, but it seems like the concensus on biz is that it is a good thing.

how do you know the IMF bancor and this new jew bancor is the same thing?

>I'm telling people not to get fucked and fight this.
alright, how do we fight this?

>but it seems like the concensus on biz is that it is a good thing.
crypto currencies WE (the people) control are a good thing, crypto owned by the elite bankers is just more of the same problems we have now.

>how do you know the IMF bancor and this new jew bancor is the same thing?

It isn't a sure thing, but the fact that they share the same name and that Bernard Lietaer is one of the new heads of the project lends a lot of weight to the idea. Bernard Lietaer was the main giveaway in my opinion.

Yes, and the market realizes this and acts accordingly. Just look at XRP (Ripple for instance), it's made by bankers, it runs off of some bullshit centralized "consensus algorithm", and every couple years they pump the shit out of it, get a bunch of noob bagholders to buy high and then dump their stacks slowly over a few months and make hella BTC while tanking the price of their shitcoin by 95%.

fuck

so is /biz/ jumping ship on ETH? the other thread makes bitcoin no look safe either. does this kill crypto?

>bancor.network/about
That is the most Jewish list of people I have seen in a long time

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP GUYS

Either OP is a shill OR he knows nothing about cryptocurrency. Literally EVERY cryptocurrency follows this but differs in algorithm and formula based prices.

>Literally all this is saying is that Bancor is hitting the market just as the hundreds of other cryptocurrencies already did.

reddit.com/r/Bancor/

Fuck you for caring that its reddit.

Go on any cryptocurrency subreddit or forum and youll see this is going to be a weak one. If it is big its only because it will be accepted by businesses and banks, except all big entities are using Ethereum and Storj token.

MOVE ALONG AND STOP BELIEVING THIS SHIT. OP IS A SHILL OR RETARDED.

>Literally all this is saying is that Bancor is hitting the market just as the hundreds of other cryptocurrencies already did.
except it wants to be a crypto reserve you fucking idiot. it's not just another coin. it's basically gonna absorb every other coin

Our masters are doing us a favor. Just as in 1933 they relieved us of gold ( so heavy ) then in 1971 they pulled silver off the money backing. Now they will release us from the ' burden ' of carrying Fed. reserve notes. Just swipe the chip in your hand .
see ... all good.

How do I profit with this? I need dosh and I'm too dumb

this might be something

My goal with this thread was to inform people so you can come up with a way to fight/counter this. I offer no solutions, only information. If this doesn't get enough attention then I may make another thread in the future, but in case I don't I would like for people to spread this as much as possible. The more people who know about this the better our chances are.

And so it begins... The anti christ will be revealed soon. Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK! IF YOU DID NOT BELIEVE, ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND DIE FOR CHRIST OR PERISH IN HELL!

>fight/counter
What for? Why would you want to fight prophecy? These things must happen in order for Jesus to return. Only thing you should be fighting is demonic influence

so. . . .
its about to happening ??

yes, but not for us. for ((them))

So, when do I buy to maximize my profit?

it's built on ethereum so you can just buy ethereum.

Buy Bancor if you wanna be rich goys.

VOTE FOR ARK GO TO BIZ AND CHECK OUT ARK

>(((bancor)))
>Saturnic/satanic symbol
>global currency
>Bernard *LIE-TAER*

Holy shit it's like a fucking fantasy novel.

honestly just buy ETH whenever it'll keep going up for the next 5 years

i'd rather be free, kike

>letting your emotions take control
Stay poor lol

>NWO

Nice conspiracy memes you got there. It's just another crypto currency like bitcoin or dogecoin. Somehow the same guy who made the Euro became the head of this foundation and you retards treat it like the world is ending.

Sociopaths will always make it to the top because they are insane and have no problem ruining shit for everyone

Cool. Can I mine them on my GPU farm?

>the fucking shitstains of Semitic and good goyim filth are closing in for the kill for a Liberal World Order/New World Order

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUY NGRs NOW

kek

When's the ico

A FUCKING LEAF

>It's just another crypto currency like bitcoin or dogecoin
but thats wrong

Ostapenko wins French Open for Latvia - yeah!!!

i don't seem to care at all for sports, only furthering the illusion

Fuck off shill.

Centralized currencies run by Jews, like this, are the reason the monetary system is garbage. More Jewish nonsense isn't going to solve anything.

Every 100 years or so a new banking system takes hold. Reset is right on time.

Stop being antisemitic Goy.

BUMP this shit is real,makes sense,for introducing the new product you have to crash the old one.

Typical JP Morgan shit.

bump

Glad Sup Forums is figuring this out.
I've been on /biz/ for 1 month making tons of cash in crypto. Then I saw this fucking JEW/IMF/SOROS coin BANCOR come out, and knew you guys had to hear it.

It's fucking UN backed. All the developers are Israeli IDF soldiers. It's a crypto coin that becomes the reserve currency for ALL cryptos.
And it has a global crypto tax.

It's similar to the SDR.
It's the Jews trying to control everything (and now crypto) like usual.

Can I invest now?

>All the developers are Israeli IDF soldiers.

You will have to substantiate the IDF part, but I've looked at the list of 'Team Members' and it sounds almost entirely Israeli:

Guy Benartzi - Foundation Counsel
Eyal Hertzog - Foundation Counsel
Yehuda Levi - CTO
Galia Benartzi - Business Development
Ilana Pinchas - VP Engineering
Or Bachar - Core Developer
Asaf Rachman - Core Developer
Omry Rozenfeld - Core Developer
Mati Levi - QA Engineer
Itay Dreyfus - Product Designer

tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/bancor-network/

a fuckin cube

>You will have to substantiate the IDF part
Alright. Check out their linkedin profiles. I just did it for you. You're welcome.

Eyal Hertzog
Foundation Council
linkedin.com/in/hertzog/

Or Bachar
Core Developer
linkedin.com/in/or-bachar-55821763/

Omry Rozenfeld
Core Developer
>Elite military computer science training
linkedin.com/in/omry-rosenfeld-a20406b9/

Asaf Rachman
Core Develope
>Elite military computer science training
linkedin.com/in/assaf-rachman-nuni-1281a3ba/

Trying to pull this shit during the biggest nationalist surge since before WW2?

The fuck is he thinking?

FIX BAYONETS

They think they can call us the axis and crush us this time if they divide the right and claim they're only going after "nazis"

They need a big war for the system to work and they can't have a resurgent America

But America is the still the world military hegemon.

If they sick the EU or China on us then Russia will get involved and we'll curbstomp the world together.

Yeah but If Trump is gone then We're back to being the underdogs

If they try and fragment the country/Military then you can extend that war by a couple years if we don't crush that shit quick and take complete control/ Day of the rope

Not sure why this matters as long as there are other competing cryptocurrencies. Nobody forces you to use it. Only time we should get worried is when they try to control (as in regulate/outlaw) independent cryptocurrencies in favor of centrally controlled ones just like they do with fiat now.

how long before have to get implanted with RFID chip

UNIRONICALLY THIS

welfare niggers will create "mark" shortages just fo sum free chiggin

Obvious pump and dump scheme. Saged